SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:25 am

HEA wrote:
Cheriden wrote:
HEA wrote:IronjackBeer posted on May 11 the first episode of the 1200km out of 5. I am not saying it is the right date but I found interesting that he had his "bachelor" haircut...

All episodes of that IronJack Earn a Seat trip were actually published on YouTube on 12 March 2018. Nick commented about the extreme heat when filming in the North.

Thanks for the clarification :gotcha:
What is interesting is that nick posted about it on may 11
If it was somebody on his behalf then we should see more, but we don’t. So for me, he is the only one using his insta

Jmo

There are quite a few posts on Nick's Instagram during filming. He obviously either had someone do it for him or the producers allowed him limited access to continue his other partnerships.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:53 am

stoneleigh wrote:
HEA wrote:
Cheriden wrote:
HEA wrote:IronjackBeer posted on May 11 the first episode of the 1200km out of 5. I am not saying it is the right date but I found interesting that he had his "bachelor" haircut...

All episodes of that IronJack Earn a Seat trip were actually published on YouTube on 12 March 2018. Nick commented about the extreme heat when filming in the North.

If it was somebody on his behalf then we should see more, but we don’t. So for me, he is the only one using his insta

Jmo

There are quite a few posts on Nick's Instagram during filming. He obviously either had someone do it for him or the producers allowed him limited access to continue his other partnerships.

I even wonder if he took days before the FRC and decided of the area like dunk island

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:30 am

HEA wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:
HEA wrote:
Cheriden wrote:

Jmo

I even wonder if he took days before the FRC and decided of the area like dunk island

All of those Instagram posts were filmed before the Bachelor when he was on a trip up the Queensland coast for National Geographic and GoPro.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
LeapofFaith
casualfan
brownravens
Enough
Sundy
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
GuardianAngel
spangler
quix
LoveDovez