SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 Empty Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Previous threads here

LiboLRC wrote:Sean hasn't talk about this season a lot and this was his last tweet, does he knows something and this is a subtweet.

https://twitter.com/SeanLowe09/status/968214882679246850

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Plus Kate Casey (the one who sent the pic to RS) retweeted this tweet of Caroline's yesterday.

drama, drama... bring it on :uptonogood

2pop

JMO

Oh boy this is getting good! Mind boggling good.

pbmax wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
suzq wrote:Arie writing on social media calling the Bachelor out on giving him "shade"?  It's not smart to "bite the hand that feeds you" especially when you are still under contract with them and they can make things look a certain way.  I hope that Arie thinks about getting an agent/publicist to advise him on how to help his image.  He doesn't seem to be doing himself any favors.  JMO.

Arie refers to editing (probably his tweet reply to CH and a parody CH account joke from last night) in that post. Sorry I can’t bring it here.   I really do think this is a joke between the producers and Arie and not complaining.  Just more fodder for them to drum up viewers, imo.

Right! They've already aired him saying, so they just repeating themselves. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:06 pm

havadrpepper wrote:@GuardianAngel, I hit post in the SM thread just after you locked it so I'm going to post here...

Move if you see fit.

Good thing Arie is on his way to Australia.  It won't be easy for anybody to get to him when the RS spoiler comes out... if it is bad!

His IG story an hour ago said he was on his way to Adelaide to race super trucks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:44 am

An excerpt from a new bachelor book. I have a feeling more will be coming. Interesting that this book is released after this season ends.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/27/the-std-that-keeps-most-contestants-from-competing-on-the-bachelor/

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:51 am

She is so stunning. JMHO

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 28151448_404662753289814_4334290015107416064_n
https://instagram.com/p/BftJR8Kh60R/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:52 am

littlereddress wrote:An excerpt from a new bachelor book.  I have a feeling more will be coming.  Interesting that this book is released after this season ends.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/27/the-std-that-keeps-most-contestants-from-competing-on-the-bachelor/

Thanks for this. I will add this to the Statistics thread we carry forward each year.

A lot of this info is known because of the great work by sleuthers. Through contacts, or close sources this information has been shared over the years. It's a great read for anyone to understand how this franchise works.

Anything is possible, and that's why I have no problem with my opinions about a planned switch.

This is the reason, I don't feel sorry for any of them.

“Producers or others connected to the show,” the contract reads, “may intentionally or unintentionally make misrepresentations or omissions concerning the Series.” Basically: The producers can mislead the contestants, and that’s totally kosher.

And then there’s this clause: I UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PRODUCER MAY USE OR REVEAL PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE EMBARRASSING, UNFAVORABLE, SHOCKING, HUMILIATING, DISPARAGING, AND/OR DEROGATORY, MAY SUBJECT ME TO PUBLIC RIDICULE AND/OR CONDEMNATION, AND MAY PORTRAY ME IN A FALSE LIGHT.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
littlereddress wrote:An excerpt from a new bachelor book.  I have a feeling more will be coming.  Interesting that this book is released after this season ends.

Thanks for this. I will add this to the Statistics thread we carry forward each year.

A lot of this info is known because of the great work by sleuthers.  Through contacts, or close sources this information has been shared over the years. It's a great read for anyone to understand how this franchise works.

Anything is possible, and that's why I have no problem with my opinions about a planned switch.

This is the reason, I don't feel sorry for any of them.

“Producers or others connected to the show,” the contract reads, “may intentionally or unintentionally make misrepresentations or omissions concerning the Series.” Basically: The producers can mislead the contestants, and that’s totally kosher.

And then there’s this clause: I UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PRODUCER MAY USE OR REVEAL PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE EMBARRASSING, UNFAVORABLE, SHOCKING, HUMILIATING, DISPARAGING, AND/OR DEROGATORY, MAY SUBJECT ME TO PUBLIC RIDICULE AND/OR CONDEMNATION, AND MAY PORTRAY ME IN A FALSE LIGHT.

Just read the article. THIS ^^ is what I was coming to point out along with the filming 24 hours a day. Jeez.

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:20 am

That's just downright crappy, but these people sign up for it, so I really can't have much pity for them. Is it really worth it to get 15 minutes of fame? Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:26 am

The Ben and Ashley podcast has some good guests this week. Krystal, Sienne and Sean Lowe.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-ben-and-ashley-i-almost-famous-podcast/id1238355247?mt=2

Sean says he is not watching Arie's season but that he texts with Arie every week. He said if the rumors are true about the Mesnick situation it is going to be very hard on Arie.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:30 am

Mommyof2 wrote:That's just downright crappy, but these people sign up for it, so I really can't have much pity for them.  Is it really worth it to get 15 minutes of fame?   Rolling Eyes

Perhaps more than fame. Money as well. Success. Going from a nobody to where people know your name.

I wonder if this is why people have no problem going on their IG and dragging them through the messiest crappiest mud they can.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:31 am

Sorry if this has already been posted. I haven’t been following the threads.
http://www.etonline.com/the-bachelor-standout-bekah-martinez-says-arie-luyendyk-jr-isnt-ready-for-marriage-exclusive-97180

The second vid is the full interview.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:31 am

littlereddress wrote:The Ben and Ashley podcast has some good guests this week.  Krystal, Sienne and Sean Lowe.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-ben-and-ashley-i-almost-famous-podcast/id1238355247?mt=2

Sean says he is not watching Arie's season but that he texts with Arie every week.  He said if the rumors are true about the Mesnick situation it is going to be very hard on Arie.

Listening to it now and I agree. I think if Peter were the Bachelor, Sienne would have gone all the way and the F4 would have been different. IMO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:38 am

lstiff wrote:
littlereddress wrote:The Ben and Ashley podcast has some good guests this week.  Krystal, Sienne and Sean Lowe.

Sean says he is not watching Arie's season but that he texts with Arie every week.  He said if the rumors are true about the Mesnick situation it is going to be very hard on Arie.

Listening to it now and I agree. I think if Peter were the Bachelor, Sienne would have gone all the way and the F4 would have been different. IMO

You think Sienne would have been Peter's F1? I agree about the F4 being different. I think Caroline as well as Becca might have been in the group.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92