SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:25 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:

If it’s the breakup and we get to see in an unedited way how Arie handled it, wow!  no no
Arie did them well imo!
🐒

More about it..
ET can reveal that after 21 seasons, the finale will feature totally unedited scenes for the first time, tearing down the so-called fourth wall and putting the audience in the center of the drama unlike ever before. A source close to production tells ET: "This is an unprecedented and extremely unusual move for the franchise. The show will include completely unedited scenes just as they were shot, with both cameras visible at all times to show every word and every moment of an incredibly emotional moment. It’s nothing like you’ve seen on The Bachelor."

Whatever that unedited footage is, it could be especially painful considering the woman Arie proposed to and then broke up with didn't see it coming. A source tells ET, "She felt totally blindsided."

Another source says, "Becca and Lauren will handle themselves really well. They're class acts. For Arie, it's going to be a bloodbath. A lot of the women don't think his playboy tendencies have gone away. Will he last with anyone?"

http
://www.etonline.com/the-bachelor-finale-will-mark-a-first-in-franchise-history-heres-why-exclusive-97460

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:36 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

If it’s the breakup and we get to see in an unedited way how Arie handled it, wow!  no no
Arie did them well imo!
🐒

More about it..
ET can reveal that after 21 seasons, the finale will feature totally unedited scenes for the first time, tearing down the so-called fourth wall and putting the audience in the center of the drama unlike ever before. A source close to production tells ET: "This is an unprecedented and extremely unusual move for the franchise. The show will include completely unedited scenes just as they were shot, with both cameras visible at all times to show every word and every moment of an incredibly emotional moment. It’s nothing like you’ve seen on The Bachelor."

Whatever that unedited footage is, it could be especially painful considering the woman Arie proposed to and then broke up with didn't see it coming. A source tells ET, "She felt totally blindsided."

Another source says, "Becca and Lauren will handle themselves really well. They're class acts. For Arie, it's going to be a bloodbath. A lot of the women don't think his playboy tendencies have gone away. Will he last with anyone?"

http
://www.etonline.com/the-bachelor-finale-will-mark-a-first-in-franchise-history-heres-why-exclusive-97460

i feel sick.....not sure if its sick with excitement, sick with nerves, or just sick to death of arie and how this is all going to go down....i really don't want to imagine how becca and lauren are feeling right now no no ....arghhhhh just bring on the bachelorette plssssss
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:55 pm

@LeapofFaith At least we know Becca will handle herself well. I think she will be the main influencer in this. If with passing time she can compose herself while reliving this event, it will be a difference maker. However, with the some of the other women from his season being there , who knows what will happen. This might be like intervention for Arie, making him accountable in how he treats women . His tendencies outside of TB have somewhat collided here and he might get called out for it. This could make or break Arie and Lauren. Their love is new and still within the protection of the bubble. I’m not sure how many would stay with a man after this full disclose that’s about to happen. Seems so risky unless Arie gets his act together and not just for tv. Just interesting that he would get engaged to Lauren knowing this was in the wings.
Jmho

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:57 pm

I'm not surprised. IMHO They didn't want to get it all on film for nothing. They didn't go to the lengths they did to film the break up and Lauren's parents house for nothing. They learned from their mistakes. Millsy even mentioned it a few weeks ago, that he would have liked to have Arie on film bringing the journal to Emily's.

I bet we'll be seeing more of this "unedited" type of filming in the future.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think what that blog is saying is: Arie is not in love with both women vs Arie is not in love with final 2. 
That's what I got when I clicked on the link.

That's the way I took it too. I think her whole point was that you can't love two people at once like that.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:12 pm

Well here is some foreshadowing.

http://www.eonline.com/news/917695/the-bachelor-finale-sneak-peek-becca-kufrin-calls-lauren-burnham-a-huge-threat?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Bullwinkle Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:31 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:

Arie did them well imo!
🐒

It would be very interesting if it was the breakup scene - but I bet it's the time Arie came to Lauren's house in Virginia - not as exciting.
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:36 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:i feel sick.....not sure if its sick with excitement, sick with nerves, or just sick to death of arie and how this is all going to go down....i really don't want to imagine how becca and lauren are feeling right now no no ....arghhhhh just bring on the bachelorette plssssss

While this is "news" to us right now, they all lived it 6 weeks ago so they've had a bit of time to collect themselves and gain perspective.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:39 pm

Everyone will survive. It's all good. yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:40 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:i feel sick.....not sure if its sick with excitement, sick with nerves, or just sick to death of arie and how this is all going to go down....i really don't want to imagine how becca and lauren are feeling right now no no ....arghhhhh just bring on the bachelorette plssssss

While this is "news" to us right now, they all lived it 6 weeks ago so they've had a bit of time to collect themselves and gain perspective.

It will actually have been almost 2 months since the breakup/getting back together went down by the time ATFR airs. Not saying there weren't real feelings involved for the girls but I think both will be ok come the ATFR on Tuesday.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:44 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Everyone will survive.  It's all good.  yes

I think so, too!   Can I just say Arie is who brought me to this forum, so I’ll always love him for that.  In fact, my avi name is for him.   Smiley   The diversity of thoughts here and support of members, whatever their opinions, is what has kept me here.  Thanks everyone! group hug

Last edited by alwaystulips on Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:44 pm

Will the ATFR be similar to Rachel’s? If so, it will be interesting.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92