SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by lstiff Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:39 pm

littlereddress wrote:
lstiff wrote:
littlereddress wrote:The Ben and Ashley podcast has some good guests this week.  Krystal, Sienne and Sean Lowe.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-ben-and-ashley-i-almost-famous-podcast/id1238355247?mt=2

Sean says he is not watching Arie's season but that he texts with Arie every week.  He said if the rumors are true about the Mesnick situation it is going to be very hard on Arie.

Listening to it now and I agree. I think if Peter were the Bachelor, Sienne would have gone all the way and the F4 would have been different. IMO

You think Sienne would have been Peter's F1?  I agree about the F4 being different.  I think Caroline as well as Becca might have been in the group.

I should have clarified better, I think she would have been in the F3 and I do think Caroline would have lasted longer and Becca would have probably made it to F2 again as well.

IMO

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:52 pm

I am impatiently waiting for RS big updates! It’d better be good!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:56 pm

Ditto ^^^^^^.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:02 pm

OMG RS!

I knew it!!! He set up Lauren to be in the wings before he cut Becca loose !

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:11 pm

And no he seriously says he has no regrets? He’s literally a terrible person then because wow....

As far as Becca knew, there was no reason to believe Arie was ever going to end their engagement. The second week of January in mid week (Jan 10th on her IG), Becca was in Las Vegas for work. After this Vegas work trip, that weekend was a scheduled Happy Couple with Arie in LA. This was a planned regular meet up, but SOMEBODY, either Arie or producers or both, lied to her and told Becca they were being filmed because they wanted to give the fans an update on their relationship to be shown later. This is when Arie, with cameras in tow, broke up with Becca and ended the engagement.
Source is RS.

Oh plus Lauren & Arie are engaged rofl this is so gross all around JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:13 pm

Arie is such a douche. IMO, but does anything really disagree laugh out loud?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:14 pm

Gosh, I remember someone twittering that they saw Becca on New Year's eve in New York but I did not believe it without a pic.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:14 pm

A jack azz i tell you!!!!! But we knew that!!!!!

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:15 pm

I hope he didn't propose to Lauren with Becca's ring. rofl
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:15 pm

I'm shocked!  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 2 1f631

NOT! laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:15 pm

There is more. I don’t have the words to explain what a piece of crap Arie is .. Lauren deserves him at this point. *** all Imo**

That during this break up, Arie actually told Becca “it has nothing to do with Lauren.”"
Once again RS.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:16 pm

^^^^source above ^^^^^

SOMEBODY, either Arie or producers or both, lied to her and told Becca they were being filmed because they wanted to give the fans an update on their relationship to be shown later. This is when Arie, with cameras in tow, broke up with Becca and ended the engagement. This was the d**k move of the season. So yes, she was pissed and blindsided. At no point did she ever think Arie was going to end the engagement on that meet up, and at no point did she ever think it was going to be filmed doing it.

One thing Jason Mesnick has always said is that he wishes he didn’t let the producers manipulate him to filming that closed set ATFR where he dumped Melissa and asked Molly back. Arie is in totally different boat. He went to that Happy Couple meeting with cameras in tow to break up with Becca and gave her no indication beforehand that’s what he had in store. Yes, I’m aware that the Arie nutjobs will dispute this or poke holes in anything they can because it doesn’t fit their narrative of him, but honestly, I don’t care what they think. I know what happened and it was this. I’m sure we will see Becca address this on the ATFR. Something that I haven’t been able to confirm but heard rumblings about? That during this break up, Arie actually told Becca “it has nothing to do with Lauren.” Holy sh**. Like I said, I haven’t gotten that confirmed yet, I’m just telling you what I heard. Arie better hope to God for his sake we don’t see him tell her that since that might be the biggest line of bullsh** he’s ever spewed. And he’s spewed a lot.

This is all on Arie. He screwed Becca over, no ifs ands or butts about it. And no, not because he broke up with her. If he wanted to end an engagement because he wasn’t feeling it with her anymore, he has every right to. But to do it the way he did and blindside her with a camera crew, go ahead, make all the excuses you want for him. That was bullsh** and he’ll be raked over the coals for it. Deservedly so. As for Lauren, I don’t really fault her in any of this because I don’t believe she egged him on in any way. It was his decision. Do I think it’s smart she took a guy back and is probably engaged to someone now who was just engaged to someone else SIX WEEKS AGO? No. I think it’s incredibly stupid. Not to mention, the person he was engaged to was the person he chose over you to begin with. It’s all ridiculously silly. But if you listened to my podcast with Possessionista a couple weeks ago, even she brought up the point that I’m guessing every final 2 girl thought at some point the lead made a mistake and would hope they’d come crawling back. It’s an ego thing. So when Arie did, and she had feelings for him, she accepted. If she believes his BS and she wants to be with him, that’s her decision. But to get engaged this quick? Jason and Molly dated for 10 months before he proposed. You’re going to wait 6 weeks? Just stupid. Her life, her choices, but she’s falling for the wrong guy and Arie is master bullsh** artist who will get tired of her and move on to someone else in a matter of time unfortunately.

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92