SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sendit - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
pbmax wrote:

It will be aired so we all will see how he did it. We all can come to our own conclusions. Although I suspect with the rage going on if he said it in the nicest way possible, those that despise him will still see him as being callous. JMO

Or those that defend him will find a way to excuse the if shown callous behavior . Two sides to every coin imo.

You are right, there are two sides to every coin.   If Arie isn't callous he is still going to get raked over the coals.  Please don't speak for me, saying that I would still defend him if he was callous.  Because I wouldn't.   In fact, I was not even an Arie 'fan' before this season,  however,  I know better than to accuse someone based on opinions of an egocentric blogger, and ex girlfriends,  or hearsay.      I'm not torn apart about his change of heart, but I don't get emotionally attached to the spoiled F1 either.   In fact if not for RS spoiling this season,  Becca would have hardly crossed my radar.    Lauren wouldn't have either for that matter.  

That's what many have stated, it's not about defending him. It's about not getting all worked up and bent out of shape about someone else's life...running up your blood pressure over someone you don't even know, good grief. What happened is already done and if we choose get upset too...it ain't gonna change a darn thing.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

sendit - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Actually, knowing how Mills is, that Shame scene that he took from GOT, appeared to be more of a jab at a female vs male. 
Which IMO is very, very low of him. I think Mills is throwing that not at Arie, but what is going to happen to Becca.

Not so sure about that laugh out loud. He already threw misdirection about Lauren being engaged twice . Unless he was foreshadowing Arie as the second. giggling
Few more days and we shall see. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:33 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Actually, knowing how Mills is, that Shame scene that he took from GOT, appeared to be more of a jab at a female vs male. 
Which IMO is very, very low of him. I think Mills is throwing that not at Arie, but what is going to happen to Becca.

Not so sure about that laugh out loud. He already threw misdirection about Lauren being engaged twice . Unless he was foreshadowing Arie as the second. giggling
My point being, I don't see Mills throwing that at Arie. He picked a scene of a woman shaming a woman. Mills is a slimey putz. IMO a real putz.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:35 pm

Do you think that the producers anticipate (or are going to help set up) shaming one or both of the women?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:45 pm

tigertiz wrote:Do you think that the producers anticipate (or are going to help set up) shaming one or both of the women?  
I hope not. I would probably change the channel then. I hope neither of the women fall prey to that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

My point being, I don't see Mills throwing that at Arie. He picked a scene of a woman shaming a woman. Mills is a slimey putz. IMO a real putz.

I looked up SHAME gifs and came up with Church Lady (snl) and a few other silly ones. The gif Millsy used was the only ominous one. Media is gaining speed and trying to give insight to the breakup and how it was handled. All not pointing positives towards Arie although he’s happy and excited for the ending . Becca has done nothing thus far imo to warrant such an ominous omen type gif. Unless you want to tie in that she’s a GOT fan.
Just mo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:09 pm

This confirms along with others who have sleuthed it, three races this weekend, and he's arrived in Australia. The last we heard from Lauren was 11 hours ago boarding a private jet.

It would be interesting if we can sleuth that she went to Australia as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I looked up SHAME gifs and came up with Church Lady (snl) and a few other silly ones. The gif Millsy used was the only ominous one. Media is gaining speed and trying to give insight to the breakup and how it was handled. All not pointing positives towards Arie although he’s happy and excited for the ending . Becca has done nothing thus far imo to warrant such an ominous omen type gif. Unless you want to tie in that she’s a GOT fan.
Just mo.
That’s right, she is. Well if it is a secret message to her, it seems more friendly than threatening, but who knows with him.

BTW, if anyone doesn’t get the GOT reference, her is an explanation – in spoiler tags since it is a bit OT (hope that’s OK).
Walk of Shame:
Ouch! Upset

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:29 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:So which is it Arie?
You have regrets: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-called-off-engagement-to-date-his-runner-up/

Or you have no regrets: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-i-have-no-regrets-over-bachelor-ending/

Make up your d@mn mind dude. Then again, waffling is what you do best.

I have started to think of Arie as the dancing monkey. He says and does whatever they tell him, even if it makes no sense or contradicts himself. JMO. So I say dance monkey, dance.

He most likely got a lot of negativity for being so happy with no regrets and looking forward to watching his happy experience, that he had to back backpedal and show the appropriate remorse....after he was told what that should be...IMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:33 pm

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
umngirl wrote:So which is it Arie?
You have regrets: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-called-off-engagement-to-date-his-runner-up/

Or you have no regrets: https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-i-have-no-regrets-over-bachelor-ending/

Make up your d@mn mind dude. Then again, waffling is what you do best.

I have started to think of Arie as the dancing monkey. He says and does whatever they tell him, even if it makes no sense or contradicts himself. JMO. So I say dance monkey, dance.

He most likely got a lot of negativity for being so happy with no regrets and looking forward to watching his happy experience, that he had to back backpedal and show the appropriate remorse....after he was told what that should be...IMO.

He really should make better entries into his Journal. He’s getting mixed up like he’s talking to Sydney but meant it for Courtney laugh out loud. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:36 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

He really should make better entries into his Journal. He’s getting mixed up like he’s talking to Sydney but meant it for Courtney laugh out loud. Imo

Maybe he has 2 journals...

{{snark intended}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

This confirms along with others who have sleuthed it, three races this weekend, and he's arrived in Australia. The last we heard from Lauren was 11 hours ago boarding a private jet.

It would be interesting if we can sleuth that she went to Australia as well.

He has an IG story recently eating breakfast. It was 8 AM in Adelaide.

Wonder where Lauren was going on a private jet? scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92