SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sendit - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by kmick0890 Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:39 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

This confirms along with others who have sleuthed it, three races this weekend, and he's arrived in Australia. The last we heard from Lauren was 11 hours ago boarding a private jet.

It would be interesting if we can sleuth that she went to Australia as well.

He has an IG story recently eating breakfast.  It was 8 AM in Adelaide.

Wonder where Lauren was going on a private jet? scratch

She posted an IG story an hour or two ago showing her in Seattle.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

sendit - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by North Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Do you think that the producers anticipate (or are going to help set up) shaming one or both of the women?  
I hope not. I would probably change the channel then. I hope neither of the women fall prey to that.

Well, I thought the Moulin Rouge date was shameful and disrespectful to women. And, I think filming the break-up was shameful as well. So's that at least 2 points to TPTB. (And for the record, I don't believe it was Arie's idea to film the break-up.)

I think the ATFR is going to be one embarrassing, shameful circus -- all around. Shame for you! Shame for you! Shame for you! I just can't decide who is going to get the worst of it. Whatever brings the most ratings, extends their reach, and set-ups viewer investment for next season, I suppose.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:52 pm

Yes, and this is unfortunately how they all become pawns in the Bachelor circus, for ratings. They don't care about hurt feelings, heartache, or tears. It's all about the ratings. no no
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:02 pm

North wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Do you think that the producers anticipate (or are going to help set up) shaming one or both of the women?  
I hope not. I would probably change the channel then. I hope neither of the women fall prey to that.

Well, I thought the Moulin Rouge date was shameful and disrespectful to women. And, I think filming the break-up was shameful as well. So's that at least 2 points to TPTB. (And for the record, I don't believe it was Arie's idea to film the break-up.)

I think the ATFR is going to be one embarrassing, shameful circus -- all around. Shame for you! Shame for you! Shame for you! I just can't decide who is going to get the worst of it. Whatever brings the most ratings, extends their reach, and set-ups viewer investment for next season, I suppose.
I thought the Moulin Rouge date was horrible, too. Just awful to make them dress like that. I fast forwarded through that. 
Didn't the guys one season have to wear thong like apparel during sumo wrestling?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
North wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I thought the Moulin Rouge date was horrible, too. Just awful to make them dress like that. I fast forwarded through that. 
Didn't the guys one season have to wear thong like apparel during sumo wrestling?

And slippage ?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:04 pm

Kaitlyn’s season was the sumo wrestling. Andi’s season the men stripped. TPTB can be equal opportunity creeps.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:06 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

This confirms along with others who have sleuthed it, three races this weekend, and he's arrived in Australia. The last we heard from Lauren was 11 hours ago boarding a private jet.

It would be interesting if we can sleuth that she went to Australia as well.

He has an IG story recently eating breakfast.  It was 8 AM in Adelaide.

Wonder where Lauren was going on a private jet? scratch

She posted an IG story an hour or two ago showing her in Seattle.

Ah, thanks. Missed that one. Looks like she is visiting a friend. Wonder if Molly is in the area? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:40 pm

I apologize if it was, but was this article posted?

http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-dumps-season-22-winner-for-runner-up-heres-exactly-what-happened-97303

It’s nice to read that both Becca and Lauren are known as sweet and classy girls, neither one blames the other, and that the other women aren’t picking sides either.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I apologize if it was, but was this article posted?

http://www.etonline.com/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-dumps-season-22-winner-for-runner-up-heres-exactly-what-happened-97303

It’s nice to read that both Becca and Lauren are known as sweet and classy girls, neither one blames the other, and that the other women aren’t picking sides either.

Beep beep beep
And according to a third source, "The women are ready to grill Arie on After the Final Rose." Arie, Becca and Lauren will all be there, along with Kendall, Tia, Seinne and Bekah.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:44 pm

That's good to read. I do think he had a great group of women. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:That's good to read. I do think he had a great group of women. Smiley
And IMO unfortunately, they got stuck with him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:24 pm

These women were such a breath of fresh airs after the last few seasons. I just wish they got someone better than Arie. JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92