SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 pm

Becca was a lamb led to the slaughter because Arie had secured another little lamb. Yes we suspected but to get confirmation is another thing imo. The pic sent to RS was probably the one with Arie standing outside Burnham’s home.
Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 pm

Me and a few others supported JPG and took a lot of flak for that. Same with Ed, same with Jason. laugh out loud

I have a feeling sometime in the future, Arie won't be so bad compared to future seasons as the drama bar is set higher and higher.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 pm

IF what RS said is true, Arie really is an A-hole.

Becca, and all the girls too, deserves someone who loves her unconditionally. I wish she will find that person soon, no matter she’s the next lead or not. Her latest IG post says #noragrets (I had to look it up) I hope she’s found her peace.

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:34 pm

littlereddress wrote:IMO it is a mystery why Arie proposed to Lauren when he could just date her and get it out of so much easier?  

Sshhhhh...you're using common sense and logic here. Two things Arie is lacking in.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:36 pm

Because IMO Lauren is the one he wanted to propose to, to begin with. Why date? :uptonogood :stirthepot

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:38 pm

If Arie did indeed blindside Becca with the breakup and also said Lauren had nothing to do with it then he is scum.

Good luck with anyone liking you a-hole.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 4 87b72b10 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 4 86669110 bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:38 pm

Aria wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Aria sure he is. So is every other single lead in this franchise, TB or the 'tte for the things they have done to their F2's IMO. Not to mention getting down on one knee to propose, and stopping them mid sentence, two ILY's and on and on.

You either play the role or you are a JPG IMHO. That's the choice when they sign on that dotted line.

Oh, JPG is going to seem beloved compared to Arie. Especially since Becca is likely the Bachelorette? Yeah, they're going to make Jason, Brad, Juan Pablo, Ben F. All look like saints in comparison to Arie. They're going to screw him over like no other lead has been screwed. It's cute that Arie doesn't realize that and is still getting angry over misleading ILY promos. IMO.

Then there will be another bachelor after him that will make him look good and the saga continues.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:40 pm

pbmax wrote:
Aria wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Aria sure he is. So is every other single lead in this franchise, TB or the 'tte for the things they have done to their F2's IMO. Not to mention getting down on one knee to propose, and stopping them mid sentence, two ILY's and on and on.

You either play the role or you are a JPG IMHO. That's the choice when they sign on that dotted line.

Oh, JPG is going to seem beloved compared to Arie. Especially since Becca is likely the Bachelorette? Yeah, they're going to make Jason, Brad, Juan Pablo, Ben F. All look like saints in comparison to Arie. They're going to screw him over like no other lead has been screwed. It's cute that Arie doesn't realize that and is still getting angry over misleading ILY promos. IMO.

Then there will be another bachelor after him that will make him look good and the saga continues.

I doubt it. This one is hard to beat. Maybe in another decade.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:41 pm

I can’t tell if Arie is just delusional or just that stupid to think people are going to actually like him after this. The way he’s been acting I figured something would come out about Becca but no she was just a innocent person who got hurt for Arie’s gain. Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:42 pm

This one is going to work so well, they'll want to one up themselves. They brought the switch storyboard back with a vengeance IMHO because they learned from previous mistakes. Not getting key events on film, more blindsided shock value, it all works for them.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:43 pm

Wow we pretty much nailed this timeline, except for Becca being in New York City with Arie. They actually saw each other more than I thought. Definitely 3 times.

The fact she was blindsided and he was talking to Lauren feeling her out prior is disgusting to me. He deserves all of the backlash he will get. His beautiful ending is just sad.

I now hope Becca gives it to him at ATFR, I don’t even want her to be nice anymore. She can be nice to all the 25 men that will be vying for her heart and most likely one will be a gem that Arie will never be.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:43 pm

If Lauren said she’d fight for their love early on while he’s still with Becca, what was she expecting ? Arie is an azz but how is Lauren innocent ? Just asking so don’t jump down my throat please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92