SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:36 am

Aria wrote:Yikes, that interview basically makes it seem like he switched to Lauren because he decided he wanted the beautiful girl over the one he was compatible with.

I can see why his sister's first question was to ask him if he and Lauren can have conversations. He's so embarrasing. IMO.
Is he more compatable with Becca than Lauren?? I haven't seen the proof of that somewhere. If it's here, I'd love to see it. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:41 am

@Aunties_Love - There have been posts in this forum (where I do not remember) with the opinion that there is no depth to his relationships with either Becca or Lauren.  Lauren is the type of gal he can have on his arm at the race track and everyone will "ooh and ah" and say she's gorgeous, etc.  Becca, in the final analysis, is more intelligent and will want to continue her career rather than follow him around like a lap dog. I have been exposed to the race track culture (my son), and while he is nothing like Arie, his wife and daughter do go to his events when they can, as my DIL has her own career.  All IMHO.

P.S.  I do enjoy reading your posts.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:18 am

I really wonder if Lauren wasn’t too available to him, what he would have done. He made sure first that Lauren was going to be there. He waited two weeks, brought producers to film the break up. Arie is lower than scum for doing that.

Bring on Caroline. I think Arie can’t handle women who speak up. His mouth gaped open as Caroline was calling him out. She’s not just going there for moral support for Becca. I’m pretty sure someone paid for her flight and her being there. She can’t just show up there for no reason. They asked her! MF must be salivating! I just want Arie to reap what he sowed.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:23 am

I’m  so ready for Arie to be knocked down a peg or two tonight JMHO cheeky blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1646190589
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:49 am

Looking forward to tonight and tomorrow night to see how it all played out. I don’t think it’ll Be as bad as speculation is making it out to be. All 3 will move on ... and Then we can look forward to Becca falling n love with 2 guys on her season and then have to explain all that on her ATFR cantstopl blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1176891977

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:58 am

Nah! I think Becca can handle . Even if she is confused, I doubt she’ll refund her guy like they refund NL rings. I think she’ll be added to the list of successful Bette couples. You go girl!

The recent success of Bette couples came in different ways. Becca will have a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw upon. Bachelors? Not so much.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:25 pm

SarahD wrote:I really wonder if Lauren wasn’t too available to him, what he would have done. He made sure first that Lauren was going to be there. He waited two weeks, brought producers to film the break up. Arie is lower than scum for doing that.

Bring on Caroline. I think Arie can’t handle women who speak up. His mouth gaped open as Caroline was calling him out.  She’s not just going there for moral support for Becca.  I’m pretty sure someone paid for her flight and her being there. She can’t just show up there for no reason. They asked her! MF must be salivating!  I just want Arie to reap what he sowed.

How do we know this? There are a number of possibilities as to how all this went down. He could have contacted TPTB before any of the SHV's and told them he is having a change of heart. He could have been told to try with Becca. He could have told TPTB after Dec 8th SHV he tried, but he wants to split and see if Lauren will reconsider.

He could have been told he's going to have to break up with Becca first, on camera, then go to Lauren's parents house on camera. I highly doubt TPTB pulled up with SUV's to Lauren's parents unexpectedly and I doubt Aire tricked Becca to film the breakup because that's what he wanted to do.

To say that Arie made the producers film the break up is an opinion and mine is he didn't have any say in the matter. This was all planned IMHO since what we know so far, takes time and planning and IMO it wasn't Arie's doing. I'm not saying this makes him look any better, that's not my point.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:34 pm

He might have not hand a choice in filming but he sure in heck didn’t have to go along with blindsiding her which makes me dislike him more JMHO

him changing his mind was never my issue it’s just the way he went about it and is acting like it’s so beautiful and he has no regrets. That’s where my problem lies because he lacks empathy and has no self awareness.

I don’t think he will last with Lauren either.
All is IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:43 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Nah! I think Becca can handle . Even if she is confused, I doubt she’ll refund her guy like they refund NL rings. I think she’ll be added to the list of successful Bette couples. You go girl!

The recent success of Bette couples came in different ways. Becca will have a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw upon. Bachelors? Not so much.
Jmo

Ok! I've always said you have to be careful of what you say, things have a way of coming back on you. There's always a first time for everything.JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Diana wrote:He might have not hand a choice in filming but he sure in heck didn’t have to go along with blindsiding her which makes me dislike him more JMHO

him changing his mind was never my issue it’s just the way he went about it and is acting like it’s so beautiful and he has no regrets. That’s where my problem lies because he lacks empathy and has no self awareness.

I don’t think he will last with Lauren either.
All is IMO

We don’t know how he went about it, most is speculation. We’ll find out tonight and tomorrow night though how it all went down, thankfully.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm

pbmax wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Nah! I think Becca can handle . Even if she is confused, I doubt she’ll refund her guy like they refund NL rings. I think she’ll be added to the list of successful Bette couples. You go girl!

Jmo

Ok! I've always said you have to be careful of what you say, things have a way of coming back on you. There's always a first time for everything.JMO

Um, I think you should be talking to Arie Hugesmile
Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:02 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
pbmax wrote:

Jmo

Um, I think you should be talking to Arie Hugesmile

Arie time with the bachelor is over after tonight, he'll move over for the next victim. :yes:
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
sbolduc
sparkler
Alanna
SafronSahara
mslat92
kmick0890
rosesrREd
timfan
ElonM
LoveDovez
MarlinPurple25