SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@sanlee088 Dead bodies of other past bachelors that have wronged their F1. Just as a warning.

Ohhhh....

Ghost Island, Bachelor Style!

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:29 pm

They both look great. Both dresses are pretty. That location is hideous though laugh out loud

@sanlee088 Yes, I do think that while they apparently liked both girls per the press release, they thought Lauren was who he’d usually go after while Becca was different from his type. On Jimmy Kimmel, Arie was asked how you make a decision when you love both women. Arie said one of the things he did was take his family’s opinion into account.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:34 pm

That blue tiled flooring thing looks like a bull's eye or a landing pad. Gosh awful. What is that all about?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:55 pm

[quote="sanlee088"]Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Ed21d710 http://www.disneyabcpress.com/storage/uploads/E3/D5/E3D55B92-603A-98E6-CEB7-4B8AD8CA9246/148183_BECCA_1.jpg

Wanna know why I absolutely LOVE Becca's dress? Change the color to white, add small cap sleeves and you've got my exact wedding gown. :wedding

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:57 pm

@Doats
That would be gorgeous!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Doats
That would be gorgeous!

It was! Best day of my life in the prettiest dress of my life...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:02 pm

@Doats
IMO that is exactly how it should be.  beatingheart
I felt that way again when my daughter married. I was even happier then, than when each of my children were born. Kind of strange, but it is what it is.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:50 pm

Thanks @umngirl for the heads up on the press release and @Mommyof2 for posting the links. I have posted Mar 5th on the first page of this thread, and Mar 6'th on the first page of the respective epi thread. If anyone wants to take any part of the release to discuss please make sure you post the thread where it came from, or the ABC link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:01 pm

They're just calling it most dramatic ever because most of the casual viewers are probably still drinking milk when Mesnick happened. They have no idea this is just Mesnick 2.0 but the worse kind for tenured and spoiled viewers.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:18 pm

SarahD wrote:They're just calling it most dramatic ever because most of the casual viewers are probably still drinking milk when Mesnick happened. They have no idea this is just Mesnick 2.0 but the worse kind for tenured and spoiled viewers.
TPTB refer to every season as the most dramatic. It's a cliche.JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:19 pm

I actually think they try to up the ante every year so they can get away with saying it.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:39 pm

Doats wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Ed21d710 http://www.disneyabcpress.com/storage/uploads/E3/D5/E3D55B92-603A-98E6-CEB7-4B8AD8CA9246/148183_BECCA_1.jpg

Wanna know why I absolutely LOVE Becca's dress? Change the color to white, add small cap sleeves and you've got my exact wedding gown. :wedding

Aww she's such a beauty heartbeat
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 74 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 38 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
sbolduc
sparkler
Alanna
SafronSahara
mslat92
kmick0890
rosesrREd
timfan
ElonM
LoveDovez
MarlinPurple25