SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:28 pm

I can't believe each person in Arie's family had to bring up Lauren when talking to Becca. That is horrible and i feel sorry that she had to deal with that.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Wow, wonder if Becca still thinks Arie has integrity.

Becca is Arie's equal, Lauren is a girl that he has to take care of.

Exactly!

I disagree, Becca is above Arie. She is trutly independent. She does not need him. Arie seems to need to be needed.

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Watching the MTP, I get why Arie chose Becca. He calls them a "team". It just seems him and Lauren are going to be so exhausting.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Arie's dad conversation with Becca was so weird. Why is he talking about Lauren to her?! how about focus on her relationship with his son instead... that was weird to watch.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:His parents sealed the deal with why he chose Becca.

what do u mean by this?

I think his parents played a big part in his choosing Becca. Jmo

It kinda seems like they preferred Lauren more to me!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 pm

They reallly are both lovely girls. So different. But I like them both.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Becca seems very genuine to me. I just can’t get over how blah Lauren is, like she has no personality. Just boring and her tone is at one level.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:29 pm

Arie's parents sucked at MTP too. I am impressed that Becca handled hearing Lauren's name so much. I don't know that I could have maintained my calm that well. Has any other lead's family said the other girls name so much to the second girl to meet them?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 pm

This freaking family is soooooo rude.. No wonder RE is the way he is!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 pm

Becca is no Jilly, not even close.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Arie saying with Becca he feels like a team. That's exactly how it's supposed to be!

With Lauren, Arie saying he has to reassure her and make her feel safe but has doubts about doing that "forever". Yeah, that's not balanced at all imo and I can't see that lasting.

Arie just changed to what he was most comfortable with . Becca was something new but he might like to be the knight in shining armor to her wounded bird princess type.

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:30 pm

Arie family was rude always bringing up Lauren o do not remember any other family doing that much jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
sbolduc
sparkler
Alanna
SafronSahara
mslat92
kmick0890
rosesrREd
timfan
ElonM
LoveDovez
MarlinPurple25