SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:21 pm

Alanna wrote:This is exactly Whitney and Chris all over again imo. At least this finale.

Haha ... I thought about that earlier ..... Whitney talked Chris into it ... and Becca is talking Arie into it

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:21 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Becca will get over this fast ... she’s not in love with him ... Lauren seemed to have real feelings for him ... Becca is just doing what she thinks she should .... like they all do when on the show.
Totally agree!

Funny, I don't think Lauren is really in love, she is in love with the bubble excitement and dates.

mizzoufan wrote: I think Becca fell hard for him

I think Becca fell in bubble love too, but she feels he has pulled back on her since MTP and she can feel it. I think her lack of huge emotion at the FRC was shock that he picked her after pulling back.

Becca and Lauren both tried to help Arie see the right choice and he is the moron.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:22 pm

What I keep asking myself is why is Becca so confident in an "us" that is not confident in her?? 
It takes more in a relationship that being confident in us and working together when there is only one us in the relationship. It's not a matter of her showing him how much she cares about him. He gets that. What matters is does he reciprocate on that level. And IMO He never does. She is not enough for him.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Don't look so excited Arie

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:22 pm

I can't believe these two random peeps got engaged, like actually did the d@mn thing. They're so unnatural and disconnected imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Diana wrote:if Arie didn't love Becca, he shouldn't have proposed to her. I don't buy that. JMO

I don't buy him being in love with 2 women... NOT possible! You can be in lust, you can love the person, but you can't be in love with 2 different women at the same time!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Becca is such a beautiful soul. Any man that wins her heart will be so lucky PINKHEART
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Arie looks like he going to cry and not tears of joy

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Our first baby. OMG! rotfl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:23 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Maybe he got paid big time for choosing Becca first and then to do a mesnick with his real F1.

Then he is a royal PITA to choose $$ and hurt 2 girls hearts particularly Becca's. no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 1f49c

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 8367-910 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 I_got_13 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Becca reads him better than Lauren did

Obviously not, she didn't pick up that he's just not into her. Somebody's slow.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Sorry I don't blame Whit or Becca for "talking" Chris or Arie into anything. they are men who made their own choices.

Oh well Whitney found a wonderful husband and I have a feeling outside the show, Becca will too all while Chris and Arie will remain single.

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 74 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
sbolduc
sparkler
Alanna
SafronSahara
mslat92
kmick0890
rosesrREd
timfan
ElonM
LoveDovez
MarlinPurple25