SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nothing about Arie strikes me as a guy in love. I've never seen him act in love with any of the women on his season. jmo

:yes: He's in varying stages of lust with the final two. Not sure Arie is capable of being in love at this point in his life. JMO.

Doats

Back to top Go down

blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:56 pm

At-least Jason cried and you could tell he cared about Molly, I am watching with my husband who has never seen it or knows what happens and he said it best "he looks like he is saying goodbye to his sister. he doesn't even care."
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:He just lied like a dog. Said he's never had to say goodbye to someone he loves... Ummmmm RE remember your cry belly story about being in love with Em??? Better watch out, your true self is showing,
But did he say goodbye to Em or was it she saying goodbye to him?  Maybe thatis what he means??

NO, Em said goodbye to him...Us Southern women have a little bit of sense when it comes to pricks like RE.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:57 pm

Diana wrote:They should of made Arie sit and watch this like they made Rachel. They are terrible to the female leads. JMO
Maybe they would of if we had a proper finale instead of what we got. Maybe next bach we will see that happening. I don't look at it as who the lead is(bach or ette) but the situation.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:57 pm

Arie is not the same as jason he did not seem that upset what happened is he became bored with becca so went back to Lauren and he will probably become bored with her eventually jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:57 pm

So even after the heartbreak of Lauren , she’s hardly gained in IG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Doats wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Nothing about Arie strikes me as a guy in love. I've never seen him act in love with any of the women on his season. jmo

:yes: He's in varying stages of lust with the final two. Not sure Arie is capable of being in love at this point in his life. JMO.

I agree. Same for the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Why is Chris already saying he chose Becca to the unspoiled?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Arie told Lauren he gave it everything to see if it can work when dumping her.

Watch him say the same BS to Becca when dumping her.

How any woman can buy what Arie is selling is beyond me no no

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm

He would have shown more depth if he had just said it was a coin toss...

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:So even after the heartbreak of Lauren , she’s hardly gained in IG
I am confused because I don't understand what the difference makes, unless she is planning to make her future in shilling and then I guess she can work it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm

For loving Lauren so much he sure in hell didn't care that he hurt her. Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
sbolduc
sparkler
Alanna
SafronSahara
mslat92
kmick0890
rosesrREd
timfan
ElonM
LoveDovez
MarlinPurple25