SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:03 am

This is like a bad soap opera. Horrible acting from Arie and Lauren. laugh out loud blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:03 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:So even after the heartbreak of Lauren , she’s hardly gained in IG
I am confused because I don't understand what the difference makes, unless she is planning to make her future in shilling and then I guess she can work it.

I’m just trying to gauge interest as things air.
I realize we are probably 2 different generations.  blessed - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 4256136633  I personally think social media is such a load of bs unless you need to have followers. I don't need that or want it. So to me it's a load of manure. 
JMO. 
Shortest proposal in history of the show I think.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:03 am

I think he got on his knee then remembered more lines

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:04 am

aviej wrote:Is he talking in monotone? No excitement whatsoever in his voice no That was the lamest proposal ever!

Ok I’m buying into the theory that he did this just for a mesnick. He showed no interest in this proposal. It’s only her excited!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:04 am

Let the 🚋 begin. plotting
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:05 am

Foreshadowing: Rose thrown on the ground. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:05 am

It’s just the 2 of us!! Until January 10, 2018!!!! Wooooooooo!!!!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:05 am

sanlee088 wrote:
aviej wrote:Is he talking in monotone? No excitement whatsoever in his voice no That was the lamest proposal ever!

Ok I’m buying into the theory that he did this just for a mesnick. He showed no interest in this proposal. It’s only her excited!

I feel icky about this

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:05 am

Just the two of us ...

4 sweet llamas and five smelly producers.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:05 am

Alanna wrote:"Every day from here on out...until the year of our lord 2018." IMO.
laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud  yes that looooong, too funny.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:05 am

This is basically unreal. What, indeed, is life??

Here comes Chris with his somber look laugh out loud I love it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
sbolduc
sparkler
Alanna
SafronSahara
mslat92
kmick0890
rosesrREd
timfan
ElonM
LoveDovez
MarlinPurple25