SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm

Ahh Chris didn’t even know what a goldmine he was getting here yet. So excited for him right now #blessed

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:00 am

Kels0012 wrote:Why is Chris already saying he chose Becca to the unspoiled?

Keep watching....all shall be revealed. laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:00 am

Oh it will be a whole new journey for you Becca...thankfully it will be without Arie.

And there is that stupid smile of his. If I could just slap it off of his face!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:00 am

Who’s ready for this bus???!!! I hear it reving up. Getting ready to back up all over Arie. 5 years in the making, this steam roll!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:00 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:So even after the heartbreak of Lauren , she’s hardly gained in IG
I am confused because I don't understand what the difference makes, unless she is planning to make her future in shilling and then I guess she can work it.

I’m just trying to gauge interest as things air.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:So even after the heartbreak of Lauren , she’s hardly gained in IG
I am confused because I don't understand what the difference makes, unless she is planning to make her future in shilling and then I guess she can work it.

That’s exactly what I’m wondering. She isn’t in the running for ette.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:01 am

Arie doesn't look the least bit happy to see Becca. He still seems conflicted sad Where is the excitement to spend forever with Becca? What a douche!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:01 am

sosleepy wrote:Who’s ready for this bus???!!! I hear it reving up. Getting ready to back up all over Arie. 5 years in the making, this steam roll!
I'm literally soooo freaking excited, there are no words. I've waited for years for this laugh out loud Team no life over here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:01 am

I want to see him grovel when he goes to visit Lauren. On your hands and knees, boy! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:01 am

Arie dug his own grave with all his BS. I can't take anything about him seriously.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:01 am

Love how that strand of hair keeps appearing and disappearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:See Lauren's limo confession says it all. She says it all. That's why it was all left in for the audience.

Yep! :yes:
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
sbolduc
sparkler
Alanna
SafronSahara
mslat92
kmick0890
rosesrREd
timfan
ElonM
LoveDovez
MarlinPurple25