SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:13 pm

Or they could "forget" to get a real marriage license, MF gets his live ATFR wedding, and when inevitably, imo, they break up, no paperwork needed.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:14 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Then in August on Becca's ATFR, we can see the divorce :uptonogood

I don't wish this one anyone who goes into a marriage.  sad

Totally agree.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Well, I'll stick up for @havadrpepper here because I've thought similar and wasn't intending or trying to be negative or mean about it.  IMO, she's being realistic and snarky about a Bach nation couple's longevity same as we always are season after season, not actually wishing divorce on anyone.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Well, I'll stick up for @havadrpepper here because I've thought similar and wasn't intending or trying to be negative or mean about it.  IMO, she's being realistic and snarky about a Bach nation couple's longevity same as we always are season after season, not actually wishing divorce on anyone.

JMO

Thank you!

Snark is the only way to get through this season.

If they do get married, I truly hope it works out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:27 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Or they could "forget" to get a real marriage license, MF gets his live ATFR wedding, and when inevitably, imo, they break up, no paperwork needed.
Marcus and Lacy already did that one.  hehehe

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:33 pm

sdmom wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:Then in August on Becca's ATFR, we can see the divorce :uptonogood

I don't wish this one anyone who goes into a marriage.  sad

Totally agree.

Make that three who agree.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:44 pm

IMO, people are snarking. If they get married like this it seems way too fast, like MAFS, divorce seems likely.

Honestly, as I said wishing them married on AFTR is snarky too.

Then again I am the horrible person who multiple voiced was bad because I would have been okay with F1 rejecting Nick.

Arie and Nick both played and begged to be bachelors, for either to claim producer manipulation or editing is silly to me. They had years of the TPTB mind**** to know what they were getting into.

I don’t wish Lauren a divorce (honestly don’t care about Arie), but if she seriously married Arie less than two months after he dumped the woman he initially dumped her for, then she gets what she gets.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:47 pm

They won't get married on Tuesday.  It's MF's twisted dream, but nobody is stupid enough to take the bait.  Not yet, anyway.  laugh out loud. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:51 pm

MAFS being a thing is why I'm honestly surprised no one from this show has taken the bait yet. They must not be casting the right folks. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:51 pm

I didn't think Arie would be stupid enough to potentially propose to two people within the span of months but seems like he'll prove he is dizzy  jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:They won't get married on Tuesday.  It's MF's twisted dream, but nobody is stupid enough to take the bait.  Not yet, anyway.  laugh out loud. Jmo.

I mostly agree, though I would also say a second engagement so fast is silly too and these two may of done this. Truly, this season is theater of the absurd, so while I don’t expect a wedding, I wouldn’t be totally shocked either.

As I said Lauren has already moved once for a failed engagement, in some weird way being married could make doing it again easier even if it is really, really soon to be doing it.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:57 pm

No matter how I feel for any leads or contestants, I don’t like to see them hurt and humiliated in public ( I know them sign up for it, but i still feel bad), I don’t want to them getting married on ATFR, I am happy to see a long lasting love story even though I am not a fan (Kaitlyn), I am sad for a breakup even though I am neutral(Ben).

I feel sorry Becca seemed to be blindsided and was very sad. I hope she will find her Mr Right soon. I hope Arie is a reformed man and he and Lauren’s love is true and can last.

I love this board, we have the best sleuthers. I appreciate all the work the mods have done: moderating, sleuthing, making screencaps, etc.
Now I am off :soapbox and off to more sleuthing!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal