SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by North Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:03 pm

Grasping at straws here...

What if RS is right about an engagement but wrong about WHO got engaged? Could that romantic beach-side set-up have been for another bachelor nation couple that is  together but not engaged? Maybe the Australian couple from BWG, Dean and Leslie, Raven and her boyfriend, Chris Harrison and Ben H...am I missing anyone?

It would be crazy but Chris Harrison loves to remind us this show is about "finding true love." I'm definitely here for the circus. Apologies if this has been speculated elsewhere...

Last edited by North on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:03 pm

@sdmom bestbud! and you're doing a bang up job. I took have been searching, I'd help you with Seattle but need to leave ATM. Find that landscape! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:04 pm

If they get married my wish is that Arie is faithful and treats Lauren right. If he doesn't, then divorce won't be the worst thing that can happen and would be a better option than staying in that imo. I wouldn't wish any woman to be in a marriage with a man who doesn't treat her right and has other women on the dl. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:08 pm

North wrote:Grasping at straws here...

What if RS is right about an engagement but wrong about WHO got engaged? Could that romantic beach-side set-up have been for another bachelor nation couple that is  together but not engaged? Maybe the Australian couple from BWG, Dean and Leslie, Raven and her boyfriend, Chris Harrison and Ben H...am I missing anyone?

It would be crazy but Chris Harrison loves to remind us this show is about "finding true love." I'm definitely here for the circus. Apologies is this has been speculated elsewhere...

I understood what you meant but CH and Ben H being a "bachelor nation couple" had me rofl
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:11 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
North wrote:Grasping at straws here...

It would be crazy but Chris Harrison loves to remind us this show is about "finding true love." I'm definitely here for the circus. Apologies is this has been speculated elsewhere...

I understood what you meant but CH and Ben H being a "bachelor nation couple" had me rofl

Well, it would be a "first" for the show. And, make for the MOST DRAMATIC FINALLY EVER! giggling giggling giggling

I was also wondering if there were any big anniversaries for the Bachelor married couples...maybe a vow renewal/proposal/commitment? I don't know. It will be interesting.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:14 pm

sdmom wrote:No matter how I feel for any leads or contestants, I don’t like to see them hurt and humiliated in public ( I know them sign up for it, but i still feel bad), I don’t want to them getting married on ATFR, I am happy to see a long lasting love story even though I am not a fan (Kaitlyn), I am sad for a breakup even though I am neutral(Ben).

I feel sorry Becca seemed to be blindsided and was very sad. I hope she will find her Mr Right soon. I hope Arie is a reformed man and he and Lauren’s love is true and can last.

I love this board, we have the best sleuthers. I appreciate all the work the mods have done: moderating, sleuthing, making screencaps, etc.
Now I am off :soapbox and off to more sleuthing!

bestbud! I love that you have a sweet and tender heart, and I find you have that for all. I truly, truly admire that. I enjoy reading your posts and posting with you whether we agree or not.

I try to be kind, but I find that I don’t mind seeing karma exert herself. Maybe I have a limited capacity for compassion, because honestly for me I don’t mind seeing a person reap what they sow.

JMO.

ETA: with the crap out of Tanner’s mouth, I hope he is lying to appear “manly”, if not seeing Jade escape him would make me happy.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:14 pm

@North good thought!  Jason and Molly just celebrated their 8th wedding anniversary a couple of days ago.  Since they’ll be on for sure, I could see that being celebrated.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:53 pm

I noticed that the press release for this March 6th episode says "AFTER THE FINAL ROSE" and not for the Mar 5th one. 

I am thinking March 5 will be the finale and then the video footage of Arie breaking up with Becca, (perhaps Arie talking to Jason), Arie talking to Lauren, and then possibly follow-up footage of Arie and Lauren and SHVs and if he proposes that video footage too so it is seen as the "final" rose for the night.

...then CH cliffhanger to tune into ATFR the next day to see what Arie has to say, etc.

Then for this episode on March 6, I could see Becca talking to CH, Becca talking to Arie, Lauren and Arie, and the Bette announcement either after that or somewhere in the segments so like Ben H's ATFR where JoJo who was F2 was announced that same night. 

They could mix it up a bit as well and start with Lauren and Arie video for March 6 ep but from the press releases it only sounds like the contestants will be on the couch with CH for March 6 ep so I think most of the video footage will be shown the night before and then this episode will be reflection on the couch with CH and the Bette announcement.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:02 pm

That is very possible @AllAboutLove
@SDmom thank you for the kind words. Embarressed!
When I think of this show what comes to mind is: not my circus, not my monkeys. 
I hate seeing anyone being humiliated and whatever else that one clause in the contract states. However, buyer beware.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:42 pm

@Kashathediva I was wondering what may be with the most cliffhanger thing TPTB can use to get viewers tuning in to the next day (that's what they seem to do dizzy ). But then if they're announcing the next Bette that could be enough reason to tune in a second night? 

I do think  bringing in Jason and Molly (on video and/or live the second night) it could be TPTB using that to help stave off some backlash - basically a way for TPTB to say what Arie has done has been done before and can work and then segue into the Bette announcement so if Becca it would seem like it's a win-win for both parties. 

I think Ben having 2 ILYs then on ATFR re-proposing to Lauren and JoJo was announced as Bette that same night helped lessen the backlash he received. TPTB aren't their friends but I think it could help lessen things some for Arie if he has Jason/Molly's narrative and Becca as Bette announced.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:05 pm

This has turned into quite a soap opera. Can someone wake me when it's over? bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:39 pm

I could be off based here but I think the 5th is a 3 hour episode with previously taped footage of what happened after the show at the end. I think Tuesday night is the actual ATFR where Arie, Becca, and Lauren talk about the finale. Arie isn't scheduled to be on Live with Kelly and Ryan until Wednesday when previous leads went that Tuesday and I can't see him doing that until ATFR airs. This is all IMO.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal