SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:57 am

KB_Mom wrote:Why was Airy having a "panic attack" outside Lauren's house when he had already sealed the deal and got assurance she would take him back (and btw, bring an engagement ring giggling) before he broke up with Becca?scratch  

And how convenient there was no family at home for Arie to have to convince "No, I reaaaalllly mean it this time"

That silly job thing most adults have. Best to get Lauren on film without Dad wanting to punch him right away. 

I know Lauren’s family was there to support her last night, but I do wonder what they really think?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:01 am

@North I agree, I don’t like Arie or Lauren, but I don’t wish anything bad for them. I am a believer in karma, but how or why that works is not my concern. I don’t think I would want to be friends with either, but that is okay, I feel that way with most bachelor nation people.

I will be happy for them if they have a successful relationship, but I admit I will feel no sympathy for either if they break up. If that makes sense.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:25 am

stuckinsc wrote:@North I agree, I don’t like Arie or Lauren, but I don’t wish anything bad for them. I am a believer in karma, but how or why that works is not my concern. I don’t think I would want to be friends with either, but that is okay, I feel that way with most bachelor nation people.

I will be happy for them if they have a successful relationship, but I admit I will feel no sympathy for either if they break up. If that makes sense.

All JMO.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I feel the same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:31 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@missnana I think Arie told Becca. But he wasn’t honest about why and that it was about getting back with her, not easing his guilt.

Listening to Lauren on JKL, she is as self centered as Arie. Perhaps they are perfect for each other? 

I know I personally have no respect for her lack of empathy for Becca. 

All JMO.

I don't think she is self-centered.  She has said that she didn't want to do anything to upset Becca when Arie initially reached out to her.  It's always difficult to know what is exactly going on behind the scenes, especially when you are miles apart and you are a third party.  Jmo.  

I happen to disagree. If you respect another woman, you don’t tell her boyfriend you love him. I am grateful she is so selfish, because Arie wouldn’t have dumped Becca without Lauren. Because, it easn’t About him not being happy with Becca, it was about wanting Lauren.

Arie wasn’t single during any of their early conversations, she even admired if he didn’t want her back she didn't want to talk. This was pre-break up and she knew.

Lauren cared only about her feelings, not Becca at all.

And saying Arie handled it perfectly.

I respect everyone here’s right to our own opinions and mine is that Lauren is as selfish and self-centered as Arie. They deserve each other.

All JMO.

I understand what you are saying, but this is The Bachelor...where the lead is dating 25 girls and tells the F2 goodbye and proposes all in the same day. laugh out loud  You can't compare this situation to real life, because it isn't RL. Lauren had real feelings for Arie and she has every right to still have those feelings two months later.  Arie made a mistake by choosing Becca, he reached out to Lauren to see if she was still interested (which Becca knew about), he broke up with Becca with a camera crew in tow, which he should never have done, imho and then started seeing Lauren again.  I think if anyone is to blame it is Arie and TPTB, but not Lauren.  Even the 'girls' said she isn't at fault and they still like her.
We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.  Jmoaa.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:37 am

I think there's a distinction between fault (which is totally Arie) and being complicit (where there is an argument to be made with Lauren).

At the end of the day I'm sure we will see how it all pans out, I don't care or have an investment in Arie and Lauren as a couple. I think they are very callous and self absorbed but it seems mutual so that probably will help their longevity as a couple.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:41 am

I also think a lot is going on the public is unaware. JMOAA
The fact the women featured last night were all on the same page with Lauren tells me a lot and concurs with what I think. 
There is a reason the editors left in Arie's statement: Things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. 
Cameras at the break up. Cameras with Becca post breakup. Cameras at Lauren's house, yet no sign of family etc. 
If that was me, I would have a lot more questions regarding what went on in those SHV and intimacy issues. WE didn't see much of that. Why? No family asking questions etc. The break up was unedited. Was post post breakup with Becca unedited? Obviously the filming with Lauren was edited. All things that have me wondering.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:57 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I don't think she is self-centered.  She has said that she didn't want to do anything to upset Becca when Arie initially reached out to her.  It's always difficult to know what is exactly going on behind the scenes, especially when you are miles apart and you are a third party.  Jmo.  

I happen to disagree. If you respect another woman, you don’t tell her boyfriend you love him. I am grateful she is so selfish, because Arie wouldn’t have dumped Becca without Lauren. Because, it easn’t About him not being happy with Becca, it was about wanting Lauren.

Arie wasn’t single during any of their early conversations, she even admired if he didn’t want her back she didn't want to talk. This was pre-break up and she knew.

I respect everyone here’s right to our own opinions and mine is that Lauren is as selfish and self-centered as Arie. They deserve each other.

All JMO.

I understand what you are saying, but this is The Bachelor...where the lead is dating 25 girls and tells the F2 goodbye and proposes all in the same day. laugh out loud  You can't compare this situation to real life, because it isn't RL. Lauren had real feelings for Arie and she has every right to still have those feelings two months later.  Arie made a mistake by choosing Becca, he reached out to Lauren to see if she was still interested (which Becca knew about), he broke up with Becca with a camera crew in tow, which he should never have done, imho and then started seeing Lauren again.  I think if anyone is to blame it is Arie and TPTB, but not Lauren.  Even the 'girls' said she isn't at fault and they still like her.
We will just have to agree to disagree on this one.  Jmoaa.

I come to a conclusion that's the best thing. You just have to let words be eaten.

I'm trying to figure out why Becca let the cameras follow her around, even back home, if she was so blindsided and embarrassed...she couldn't be woman enough to stand up to them. scratch JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I also think a lot is going on the public is unaware. JMOAA
The fact the women featured last night were all on the same page with Lauren tells me a lot and concurs with what I think. 
There is a reason the editors left in Arie's statement: Things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. 
Cameras at the break up. Cameras with Becca post breakup. Cameras at Lauren's house, yet no sign of family etc. 
If that was me, I would have a lot more questions regarding what went on in those SHV and intimacy issues. WE didn't see much of that. Why? No family asking questions etc. The break up was unedited. Was post post breakup with Becca unedited? Obviously the filming with Lauren was edited. All things that have me wondering.

ITA with all of the above. There was way too much foreshadowing this season than normal. That could not all have been coincidences. I think the editing was bait and switch right from the meet and greet. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Occam's Razor.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:07 pm

snipped
pbmax wrote:
I'm trying to figure out why Becca let the cameras follow her around, even back home, if she was so blindsided and embarrassed...she couldn't be woman enough to stand up to them. scratch   JMO

I don’t think she’ll ever publicly address it, but I’d be interested in hearing Becca’s thoughs on that additional filming.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:20 pm

Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:Has Arie ceased dming his exes yet or what? I’m nervous for Lauren.

You're funny! Giving up side chicks is like asking Arie to give up oxygen!

Btw, has anyone read that reddit post from Arie's neighbor? About the sex spreadsheet and the cheating on Sydney? It's all so ridiculous and entertaining.
Could you post a link to that please? I gotta see that! speechless  Sometimes when the girls were talking, he'd be licking his lips and looking at them like he wanted to devour them. Arie hasn't slowed down/wearing a cardigan in that regard. He seems happy and in love, but maybe with expectations that make him not only risky, but high maintenance. When the natural ebb and flow of marriage and babies happens, I could see him overreacting.

Also, if I was Lauren, I'd want a new mattress at his place, actually I'd want a whole new place. They should start fresh, new house, furniture. If one neighbor knows about the sex spreadsheet, they all do. Arie should be nervous if she leaves the house to get the mail. laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:36 pm

tuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@missnana I think Arie told Becca. But he wasn’t honest about why and that it was about getting back with her, not easing his guilt.

Listening to Lauren on JKL, she is as self centered as Arie. Perhaps they are perfect for each other? 

I know I personally have no respect for her lack of empathy for Becca. 

All JMO.

All JMO.

I agree. They are a mess and deserve one another. I could see a marriage in desperation to prove everyone wrong. I can also see a divorce and would find it hilarious because karma is a b*tch. I do not see this as a big conspiracy with everyone knowing what was going down. I see this as a horny man who greedily wants all the candy in the candy shop and couldn't make up his mind because the needle d*ck wanted one, but his thirst for a reformed image of a family man wanted the other one because she would look better in that role. Unfortunately, she was not a Stepford wife and the needle d*ck wants what it wants....until it wants someone else. 

I don't normally get worked up about these couples, but the utter lack of respect and caring shown to anyone but themselves from these two dense people has left a really bad taste in my mouth!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal