SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:43 pm

Sprite wrote:I agree. They are a mess and deserve one another. I could see a marriage in desperation to prove everyone wrong. I can also see a divorce and would find it hilarious because karma is a b*tch. I do no see this as a big conspiracy with everyone knowing what was going down. I see this as a horny man who greedily wants all the candy in the candy shop and couldn't make up his mind because the needle d*ck wanted one, but his thirst for a reformed image of a family man wanted the other one because she would look better in that role. Unfortunately, she was not a Stepford wife and the needle d*ck wants what it wants....until it wants someone else. 

I don't normally get worked up about these couples, but the utter lack of respect and caring shown to anyone but themselves from these two dense people has left a really bad taste in my mouth!

I am starting to think that if there is a marriage, there won't be a divorce... no matter how much he cheats. You know the old saying that daughters gravitate towards men just like dear, old dad? Evidently Arie is a clone of her dad. She sees that her mother has stayed in the marriage. She will too.

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 1646190589

Back to top Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:49 pm

Well to me, most of the girls thought the Bach was going to be Peter. It wasn’t . So when they met Arie, it was about getting to know Arie. But with Lauren , who seems to be one of the few who knew it was Arie, she could have come on to meet her celebrity crush or Who Wants To Marry a Millionaire. With Arie, he gives up someone whom he felt was different and reverts back to the type his family worried about , or at least questioned. He might just need them young and naive to buy his deceit . They really do belong together because it accomplishes what they both may have been looking for.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Seen it done that...my favorite couple Ben and Lauren B. He proposed again on national TV, both parents were there, hell even a minister!

I will also laugh when they break up. giggling giggling Sorry, Arie just can't keep his story straight. He's scared she would leave? She's a friggin fan girl!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Has Arie ceased dming his exes yet or what? I’m nervous for Lauren.

I'm not nervous for Lauren. She can't claim ignorance Arie even if she wants to turn a blind eye that's on her. If Arie and Lauren had gotten married on ATFR it still wouldn't change my mind that Arie is a cheat and player and marriage isn't going to stop that. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:28 pm

Norcalgal wrote:One final thought - Mollie looked so old tonight - maybe too much Botox? I thought she looked much better on the People Mag cover done 9 years ago.

Didn't most of us look better 9 years ago than we do now. Most of us definitely show 9 more years of "life." I've never been on the cover of a magazine, but I'd imagine a makeup artist and a photo touch-up artist were involved--that should definitely improve one's looks.

Personally, I thought Molly looked great--then and now.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Has Arie ceased dming his exes yet or what? I’m nervous for Lauren.

I'm not nervous for Lauren. She can't claim ignorance Arie even if she wants to turn a blind eye that's on her. If Arie and Lauren had gotten married on ATFR it still wouldn't change my mind that Arie is a cheat and player and marriage isn't going to stop that. jmo

She's seen all the red flags. Hell she's been dumped before! But let's not forget Courtney did say he's the best sex she ever had so I would think the fan girl is mush at the Palm of his hands.  He'll get tired with her and her needing re-assurance once he starts his race circuit. **IMO**

I don't give Lauren and Arie one fig of excuse.  As much as Arie keeps saying Becca knew, these people cheated. For her to blip out engagement within 3 minutes of seeing him after makes me think they've had more contact than let out.

http://www.eonline.com/news/919074/arie-luyendyk-jr-reacts-to-bekah-martinez-posting-his-dms-it-shows-her-immaturity

I really don't see Lauren's sweetness. I think it's all put on.  The way she laughed when talking about Bekah M in this video, you can actually see a mean girl streak. You're riggin 2 years older than her! i'd say Bekah has more maturity than her because if this is her third engagement, she was already considering marriage at Bekah's age when her brain cells haven't even developed. And Arie calling her immature when he was more broken up letting Bekah go than he was when he dumped Lauren at the Rose ceremony.

They just look like the most boring and saddest looking couple! They look like they came from the funeral rather than a newly engaged couple.  I can already see the strain on Arie's face. **IMO**

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:10 pm

Reposted by chi-girl below . New twist to the timeline and now Arie and Lauren have publicly lied. They truly are perfect for each other
blockquote class="twitter-tweet">

Dear @ariejr, my roommate sat next to you on a flight from AZ to NY on December 27th. You were texting with Lauren then (not after new year like you claim). You are a liar. Sincerely, a bachelor fan, feminist, pursuer of truth. #allsethere #bachelorfinale #beyond

— rachel waltman (@fashionistaRach) March 7, 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:36 pm

^^ Wishing for divorce is just sad on so many levels. I would never wish a divorce on anyone.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:51 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:^^ Wishing for divorce is just sad on so many levels.  I would never wish a divorce on anyone.  

Personally, while divorce sucks being with a person who cheats or abuses is worse. *IMO*

And if people rush into marriage and divorce, then I or anyone else are not bad people for not feeling bad for them.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:04 pm

Thanks for the help guys. FYI--we have a report button. It's the inverted red triangle with the exclamation point inside it. It can be found in the upper right corner of every post.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:07 pm

I've read all the posts ... and regarding Arie I have 1 comment to drop ... unfortunatelly I don't have patience or will to go back and transcribe his words to Becca ... so this is just my word (take it however you want): he was "selling BS" to Becca during their dates (but I get it, it was the nature of the game-show, all leads do it) ... he sold BS at the FRC ... he continued to sell BS to Becca after for 1 month ... and he lied (the fact, IMO, after contradictory break-up declarations) ... I don't care about Becca or Lauren ... but he lied with the same face he is telling the truth now ... so I can assume he believes his own lies ... and a belief is a powerful tool. Lauren sure agrees with him. It's love, people!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:09 pm

happygolucky wrote:I've read all the posts ... and regarding Arie I have 1 comment to drop ... unfortunatelly I don't have patience or will to go back and transcribe his words to Becca ... so this is just my word (take it however you want): he was "selling BS" to Becca during their dates (but I get it, it was the nature of the game-show, all leads do it) ... he sold BS at the FRC ... he continued to sell BS to Becca after for 1 month ... and he lied (the fact, IMO, after contradictory break-up declarations) ... I don't care about Becca or Lauren ... but he lied with the same face he is telling the truth now ... so I can assume he believes his own lies ... and a belief is a powerful tool. Lauren sure agrees with him. It's love, people!

Karmic love BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 3806527698 Yes it might exist, but not with these two .
Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal