SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:24 pm

My calculation is wrong ... not 1 month, it was 8 weeks ... Oh Arie, you could have done all of it in 1 week and be over with it (less BS to sell) ... but I guess 8 weeks of "fake engagement" include 6 weeks of courtship ... always a great sell BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 2498057887

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:19 pm

I don't think divorce is a funny matter or something to joke about. JMO

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:51 pm

IMO, not feeling bad for a divorce that’s a result of a rushed marriage is different than wish a divorce on someone.

Anyway, enough of this discussion for me. Peace evetyone peace

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:56 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/919074/arie-luyendyk-jr-reacts-to-bekah-martinez-posting-his-dms-it-shows-her-immaturity

That is hilarious. Baby is showing immaturity by telling the truth? I guess he and Lauren are the ones that can't handle the truth. If he objects to people sharing his SM activities with the world, I would suggest he not contact hot young women. Predators always start out innocently enough until they pull you in. I wonder how long before he contacts the next girl?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:00 pm

Sprite wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/919074/arie-luyendyk-jr-reacts-to-bekah-martinez-posting-his-dms-it-shows-her-immaturity

That is hilarious. Baby is showing immaturity by telling the truth? I guess he and Lauren are the ones that can't handle the truth. If he objects to people sharing his SM activities with the world, I would suggest he not contact hot young women. Predators always start out innocently enough until they pull you in. I wonder how long before he contacts the next girl?

? giggling How many did he catch with his “sex sells baby” . Unless he meant it for baby...Beks? BachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:21 pm

beader wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:One final thought - Mollie looked so old tonight - maybe too much Botox? I thought she looked much better on the People Mag cover done 9 years ago.

Didn't most of us look better 9 years ago than we do now.  Most of us definitely show 9 more years of "life."  I've never been on the cover of a magazine, but I'd imagine a makeup artist and a photo touch-up artist were involved--that should definitely improve one's looks.

Personally, I thought Molly looked great--then and now.  

Molly looks prettier now than 9 years ago, imho. I loved her hair last night, although they were extensions. She's a very pretty girl.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:23 pm

Molly had a very loyal following Jason's season. Raising my hand. Purple Dress Girl.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:32 pm

Sprite wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/919074/arie-luyendyk-jr-reacts-to-bekah-martinez-posting-his-dms-it-shows-her-immaturity

No @Sprite, the mature thing to do is continue the conversation and tell him that he needs to take the risk of breaking up with the woman he is with to be with you. That is the classy and mature way to handle your ex who is dating your “friend” when he slides into your direct messages. And this is quotes of what Lauren in her People article said she said to Arie, so to me it is fact not opinion.Suspectno nonoBachelorFinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 69 1838857674
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:43 pm

apologies if this has been posted but it was good rofl rofl
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:56 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:

apologies if this has been posted but it was good rofl rofl

Love it! cantstopl
The NOT Arie and the
GOT Becca!

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:13 pm

I was living for Lauren Zima last two days!!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:21 pm

I don't really get all the talk about Becca allowing them to film her after the breakup and what that supposedly proves. She said herself last night that she knows what she signed up for. Not that I'd expect anything different now that she's on their payroll, but I said this before the finale already. She's a smart woman, she knows the contract she signed and I highly doubt she was expecting any special treatment from TPTB. *IMO* They don't owe her anything more than any other contestant that gets their heartbreak milked for all its worth. The only one who owed her something was Arie, her FIANCÉ, and he failed on every level, since he's a self-centred lying cheater who cheats (IMO). And it's not like she was the first dumpee they filmed at home, they also filmed Nick back on Andi's season and even his mom, even though he was just a regular F2.

I'm so happy Becca is the Bachelorette and I'm sure she'll kill it! *IMO*As much as people want to bring up the bus coming for her next, they can't do much if you're a genuinely nice and gracious person. *IMO*They tried a bit with JoJo as well, but she's always been a class act, so she didn't come out looking bad at all. Becca reminds me of her in that sense. I liked seeing some of the guys already. Banjo guy somehow reminded me of Ryan Sutter both in looks and demeanour. I hope there's more to him than the banjo.

Lauren and Arie are just sad to me. He's clearly manipulating her IMO and has been since Dec when he liked her old pics. *IMO*He was sending her a message and now it turns out he did more of that by wearing the socks she got him and who knows what else. *IMO*She never had a chance to get over him and now she's being a good little fiancée and not even watching the finale probably because Arie convinced her it's for the best. *IMO* The girl is dumb and living in her own little world where Arie is her knight in shining armour and this is her epic love story. *IMO* I feel sorry for her. He may be happy now that he's got his new toy and there's no one else on his mind (presumably), but I'm sure he'll get bored eventually and there are always pretty blondes on IG to strike up "innocent" and "friendly" conversations with.**IMO**  Rolling Eyes I can't believe Lauren is just turning a blind eye on everything when he was already contacting Bekah for no reason post-reunion. Then again, it seems like her parents set a certain precedent for her, so I wouldn't be surprised if she put up with Arie's shadiness for a while. ***IMO*** She took him back so eagerly and seems desperate to marry him despite the truck loads of red flags.***IMO***  I hope she'll snap out of it, but I'm not holding my breath. Arie's simply repulsive to me. ****IMO****

All JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal