SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:38 pm

Des went through the ringer and has an awesome life. Same for Kaitlyn, JoJo, and Rachel. I think Becca seems pretty smart and with Ross and the taped break up,I think she knows TPTP are going for ratings before taking care of her. Arie has talked/whined about the proposal pressure. I kinda think she has a darn good idea what if coming. Since she came out of the loss of a parent and life threatening illness a pretty up-lifting and positive person according to her cast mates, I think she will be okay. I am sure there will be frustration and tears, but I expect this time next year she will be just fine and we will be obsessing about the next bachelor oddity. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:16 pm

@stuckinsc - Yup!!!!!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:17 pm

I hope each of them, Arie, Lauren and Becca, knows what they are going into. IMO, Arie will get tarred and feathered if he dumps or cheats on Lauren, Lauren will get a world of "I told you so"s, and Becca, if she does accept a proposal, had better make it work or she'll be asked why she accepted.

Seriously, this is the outcome I expected for Chris Soules with Whitney and Becca Tilly.  IMO, the DWS gig is the only thing that kept that from happening. Remember how Chris acted towards Becca at ATFR?

Last edited by eirekay on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:21 pm

@eirekay Except Chris did’t actually cheat or sneak behind Whitney’s back. And after the breakup when Becca T was asked about getting back together with the guy who didn’t chose her said basically, get back together with the guy who dumped me, No!

Becca has respect and friend for Whitney. Lauren has not shown similar respect to Becca IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:47 pm

Well, if you believed the ITM's during the show and especially on the finale, Becca sure as heck didn't have any respect for Lauren neither. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:56 pm

What did Becca say that showed she didn't have respect for Lauren? Becca is the whole reason that Lauren isn't getting the homewrecker/other woman treatment from fans, like Molly did, since Becca and her friends all pleaded with viewers not to go after Lauren, that she's also being manipulated and lied to, and it's not her fault. All Becca said in an ITM was that Arie told her he couldn't have real conversations with Lauren and from that, she couldn't see how they could end up together. Which is a legit conclusion to make! 

I can't stand the tit for tat that happens here. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:57 pm

I think both women respect each other and would like to take a neutral stance toward each other. JMO
They both stated being friends in the mansion. The current situation is awkward for them both now. I don't think they like the awkwardness and want to retain some dignity and respect for each other if possible. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think both women respect each other and would like to take a neutral stance toward each other. JMO
They both stated being friends in the mansion. The current situation is awkward for them both now. I don't think they like the awkwardness and want to retain some dignity and respect for each other if possible. JMOAA

ITA. Good Post
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:09 pm

In case my post is what started this. I find talking to a woman’s boyfriend, who is trying to get together with you, for more than to say, talk to me when you are single is disrespectful to that woman. So I THINK Lauren acted disrespectfully toward Becca. Getting engaged in front of Becca, also tacky and disrespectful. Those are the facts, I find disrespectful.

IMO, A & L had contact long before Jan 1, and I find that incredibly disrespectful. But that is only my speculation. 

On the show, from the last two episodes, they were different people so not close, but certainly not disrespectful. JMO.

ETA: I thought Becca was calling herself a starfish, because I think starfish are beautiful and really cool, they regenerate their legs. An apple is boring to me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:16 am

FLChica wrote: Onto sleuthing Becca's season and as I am sure as can be, the producers will be messing with her on that season as well just as they messed up the old lead, the new one will follow in his place, IMO.

I just feel that there was a ton more happening than ANYONE other than TPTB, Becca, Lauren and Arie knows for sure. As much as anyone thinks they know, they likely don't.  IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:23 am

Any more direct talk about tit for tat or baiting or similar and this thread will be locked also. 
The rules are clear. 
Our members are intelligent people IMO and the rules do not need to be defined.IMO Read them. Respect them. Please respect the forum. 
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:24 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think both women respect each other and would like to take a neutral stance toward each other. JMO

Tia posted this on IG tonight.  Check out Lauren's comment about Becca.  I don't think there is any bad blood between the F2 girls.  Jmo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgFM5XFHqbH/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 6th ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+79
FLChica
mindless
beader
SarahD
gurlbrit
Rolly
brownravens
Imp
Storybook
TheWrongReasons
Norcalgal