SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - **No Spoilers**

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion -  **No Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - **No Spoilers**

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:25 pm

We took a few seasons off so must have missed them, Archer. I don't have any favorite couples. I tend to like the non-couple pairs I guess.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion -  **No Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - **No Spoilers**

Post by Archer23 Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Usually, I hate the dating/engaged/married couples too. But Kris and Jon were one of the very few "dating" couples that never uttered a cross word to each other or anyone else. They were unfailingly sweet to each other and all the other contestants. On top of that, they were seriously fun. Kris was gorgeous and Jon had the best body of anyone whose ever been on the show. They were awesome. Even at Television Without Pity, where we like to snark on everyone, they were almost universally beloved that season.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 pm

albean99 wrote:Do you think we can have a no spoiler thread for the next season? I already found out something I didn't want to in the other one. I had no idea there were season spoilers out already.

Here you go! Smiley

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t609-the-amazing-race-20-discussion-no-spoilers#124190
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 19 - Discussion - **No Spoilers**

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum