SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:51 am

Media and SM for discussion and sleuthing.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SeekAny Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:16 pm

https://twitter.com/juliacunningham/status/971450968486244353?s=21

Great podcast with Millsy that Becca calls into from the dentist office. She’s such a sweetheart. She said she sent a group message to all of her family after the breakup and Uncle Gary and a few others had some choice words. She loves Minnesota as they have the nicest people. Half her face was numb as she was talking to them from the dentist. My favorite part was when she referenced the time after the breakup and she said she stayed in LA for a few days but just desperately wanted to get back home to surround herself with family and friends. And she said went to bed crying one night and woke up the next day saying you know what, I’ve been through much harder times than this I will not give any more tears for someone who doesn’t deserve them. And her dream concert date would be Stevie nicks.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:27 pm

SeekAny wrote:https://twitter.com/juliacunningham/status/971450968486244353?s=21

Great podcast with Millsy that Becca calls into from the dentist office. She’s such a sweetheart. She said she sent a group message to all of her family after the breakup and Uncle Gary and a few others had some choice words. She loves Minnesota as they have the nicest people. Half her face was numb as she was talking to them from the dentist. My favorite part was when she referenced the time after the breakup and she said she stayed in LA for a few days but just desperately wanted to get back home to surround herself with family and friends. And she said went to bed crying one night and woke up the next day saying you know what, I’ve been through much harder times than this I will not give any more tears for someone who doesn’t deserve them. And her dream concert date would be Stevie nicks.
Hell yeah Becca! Leave that lyingdyk on the bottom shelf where he belong! He is so not worth it and doesn't deserve your beautiful heart.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Thanks for posting!

I wonder if Becca is going to do the media rounds later this week? I know she's got to prepare for filming, but I'd love to see some interviews with her.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:29 pm

I believe she is on GMA tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:38 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:12 pm

bluwavz wrote:

oooo i wonder what it could be? i am so freaking excited to get beccas bachelorette season going! i need to know more! 9 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2498057887 Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:47 pm

Looking forward to the announcement. I'm going to guess is a popular contestant.

No doubt Minnesota has the nicest people, however IMO billboard ridicule and a bill to disallow Arie into the state, is not what I call nice people IMHO. There are more serious offenders that need to be kept out of any state, not a contestant from a show which led Becca to become the bachelortte who's life is going to change drastically for the better, financially. IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:52 pm

Plus the fact many sane people would never consider going to Minnesota unless forced to do so. 
Sorry Minnesotaans.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Looking forward to the announcement. I'm going to guess is a popular contestant.

No doubt Minnesota has the nicest people, however IMO billboard ridicule and a bill to disallow Arie into the state, is not what I call nice people IMHO. There are more serious offenders that need to be kept out of any state, not a contestant from a show which led Becca to become the bachelortte who's life is going to change drastically for the better, financially. IMO.

I personally find it all funny. Midwesterners are loyal people, are messed with their girl, so they are messing with him. It is all in fun. You know kind of like watching Becca get hurt was going to be fun for Arie. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

It's a joke! Kinda like how Arie treated his engagement to Becca.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan