SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It's more than a couple. IDK about USA but billboards cost a lot of money in my neck of the woods. They are only up for a month, and it's thousands of dollars. How about donating to a worthy cause in Becca's hometown?

There are a million gifs they could have posted to make fun of Arie. IMHO it's not necessary to make fun of anyone, especially when Becca herself was so gracious and forgiving. They need to take note of their own and learn from it.

Let's just not hope what goes around comes around.
Mind you, if history repeats itself as it usually does in this show, Becca should be ready for the accusations and ridicule that seems to follow the lead season after season. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

17 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:58 am

LiboLRC wrote:So she said she cried for 4 days but then she is saying she just woke up one day and decided to move on? yeah right.
IMO, there are just too many holes in the whole thing that happened from ALL parties. There were some things that Becca said that was taped that made no sense whatsoever neither....almost contradictory in nature. I can just see as in every season, when the airing of the show happens, she's going to have to face ALL the regular stuff that every lead faces. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Yup 4 days later that offer came along. cheeky

It wouldn't have taken me 4 days, if someone told me they weren't sure about me. That I know for sure. Maybe 4 days to get over being shocked on the set up on getting it on film, but not to get over him.
IMO, all that she kept saying is how embarrased she was with it all. IMO, Becca knew all about things for a long time and had her lead secured for quite a while. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:43 pm

Bachelorette Becca Kufrin has 'so much hope for what's to come'
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/post-heartbreak-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-hope/story?id=53589727
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:54 pm

It wouldn't have taken me 4 days, if someone told me they weren't sure about me. That I know for sure. Maybe 4 days to get over being shocked on the set up on getting it on film, but not to get over him.

Each of us is different. I have had friends who cried for weeks, even months over some guy. As for Becca, just getting to know a little more about her in the last few days, I'm wondering if she is one of those stoic people who always stays strong for everyone else? She takes care of everyone and holds things in so that she can take care of everything and everyone else. I'm beginning to think, that the break up may have been a cathartic moment for her. She was finally away from everyone she knows and focusing on herself alone. When Arie broke up with her it may have been the catalyst for all the emotions she may have been holding in all these years...her father's death, her mom's cancer, the ex and now Arie? She finally had the time to grieve...for everything...the lost people and lost hopes and dreams. Cried and wallowed a few days and then said...enough....pulled on her big girl panties and said time to get on with the next chapter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:58 pm

Sprite wrote:

Each of us is different. I have had friends who cried for weeks, even months over some guy. As for Becca, just getting to know a little more about her in the last few days, I'm wondering if she is one of those stoic people who always stays strong for everyone else? She takes care of everyone and holds things in so that she can take care of everything and everyone else. I'm beginning to think, that the break up may have been a cathartic moment for her. She was finally away from everyone she knows and focusing on herself alone. When Arie broke up with her it may have been the catalyst for all the emotions she may have been holding in all these years...her father's death, her mom's cancer, the ex and now Arie? She finally had the time to grieve...for everything...the lost people and lost hopes and dreams. Cried and wallowed a few days and then said...enough....pulled on her big girl panties and said time to get on with the next chapter.

I recall the women at ATFR Part 2 describing Becca in words that echo the bolded

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:05 pm

ElonM wrote:Bachelorette Becca Kufrin has 'so much hope for what's to come'
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/post-heartbreak-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-hope/story?id=53589727

"Executives say this season will be the strangest yet". Please don't mess with Becca! The world will turn on you just like they have on some recent incidences in the news.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Strangest? I don't even know what to make of that.

Could it have to do with the men they chose? I will say that she's a total catch and her whole story has definitely blown up in the past week and a lot of people know about it now outside of the usual Bachelor nation bubble -- so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of men have been jumping out of the woodwork to try and get on the show last minute.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
ElonM wrote:Bachelorette Becca Kufrin has 'so much hope for what's to come'

"Executives say this season will be the strangest yet".  Please don't mess with Becca! The world will turn on you just like they have on some recent incidences in the news.

Where exactly does it say this? Sorry I don't see it in the link. TYIA

They already know it will be the strangest yet, and they haven't even started filming. That tells me a lot, not that I didn't know already.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:51 pm

Bachelor #17 and #18 will be co-joined twins. 
Why would TPTB want to describe the season as being the "strangest"?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Bachelor #17 and #18 will be co-joined twins. 
Why would TPTB want to describe the season as being the "strangest"?

Omg, don’t give Elan any ideas.  17 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887
GA, it’s not in the printed story.  The reporter says it at the end of the video clip and the cohost repeats it in the throwback to the studio.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:20 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan