SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kraft33 Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:40 pm

I started off really liking Becca. And I don't hate her now but there are things I've noticed that make me think she is playing the game in a way. Like some have said, she allowed the cameras to follow her and film her crying. If she knows this is part of what she signed up for, than she needs to realize the filming of her breakup was also what Arie and her signed up for. She knew Arie still had feelings for Lauren and still stayed... why? I can't help but think once they see this beautiful engagement ring, they let alot of things slide in these relationships. When she was talking to Chris Harrison and to Arie, she barely looked them in the eyes. It was like she was tryingbto remember all the questions and answers they told her to say. I didn't feel like she had a heartfelt conversation with him because she knew he loved Lauren and because she was going to be the Bachelorette. She even wrote a letter to Robert saying she was so excited for the opportunity. I also don't like that her friends are doing so much trash talking about Arie. I feel like Lauren has gotten congratulations from some of the kinder girls in the house like Jaqueline. All this is IMO. She will get her dramatic finale as well!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

17 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mslat92 Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Becca hasn't once condemned the show for filming the break up. She knew it was what she signed up for, which is also why she allowed them to film her at home. *edit*

I'm glad Becca didn't really give Arie much during their couch time. It's clear he has moved on, and so has she. Also, she has no control over her friends trash talking Arie - especially since she has publicly forgiven him and said she wishes him and Lauren the best.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:20 pm

Of course she didn't condemn the show!! They are giving her the Bachelorette gig. I'm saying she has said Arie didn't have to film the breakup like it was really up to him. I'm sure when he came to them that he wanted to peruse Lauren, they told him they had to film the breakup. She might not have control over what they say but I'm sure she encourages it. All IMO. All I'm saying is she didn't seem to speak from her heart when talking to Arie and I wish she had. I thought it was great she didn't trash him on the couch but her speech was missing some emotions I thought. Like I said, I don't hate her and I'm going to be watching The Bachelorette, just my opinions of her so far.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:21 pm

Hearing this will be the strangest season yet gives me pause. TPTB have concocted so much that is beyond the beyond in past seasons, I'm almost afraid to think what this could mean. Seriously, I've run through a few scenarios and don't know how they can "top" some of their prior antics. JMO

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:44 pm

If ABC had anything to do with the billboards, it is already starting off strange.  CH told Becca during the ATFR Night 2 that there was another billboard going up in times square, so clearly ABC was responsible for that one, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:47 pm

Wow, they haven’t started filming yet but they KNOW it will be strange already. I wonder what their end game plan is this time.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
ElonM wrote:Bachelorette Becca Kufrin has 'so much hope for what's to come'
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/post-heartbreak-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-hope/story?id=53589727

"Executives say this season will be the strangest yet".  Please don't mess with Becca! The world will turn on you just like they have on some recent incidences in the news.
I'm sorry, but why should she be different from all the rest. They ALL get messed with. That's just the facts of life in Bach world, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:01 pm

Arie has nothing to do with this thread. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:20 pm

kraft33 wrote:I started off really liking Becca. And I don't hate her now but there are things I've noticed that make me think she is playing the game in a way. Like some have said, she allowed the cameras to follow her and film her crying. If she knows this is part of what she signed up for, than she needs to realize the filming of her breakup was also what Arie and her signed up for. She knew Arie still had feelings for Lauren and still stayed... why? I can't help but think once they see this beautiful engagement ring, they let alot of things slide in these relationships. When she was talking to Chris Harrison and to Arie, she barely looked them in the eyes. It was like she was tryingbto remember all the questions and answers they told her to say. I didn't feel like she had a heartfelt conversation with him because she knew he loved Lauren and because she was going to be the Bachelorette. She even wrote a letter to Robert saying she was so excited for the opportunity. I also don't like that her friends are doing so much trash talking about Arie. I feel like Lauren has gotten congratulations from some of the kinder girls in the house like Jaqueline. All this is IMO. She will get her dramatic finale as well!!
IMO, Becca has been playing the game since Nov. There is absolutely NO reason whatsoever for her to "allow" the filming on the plane, at her house. She already knew she had the next gig. It was a done deal since Nov. IMO, the gig was hers from epi 7 onwards, that's why the old boyfriend was contacted, that's why he showed up on the FD. IMO, the reason why she went along with it all from that timeframe is because she already signed on the dotted line for the next gig being the bachette, IMO. IMO, Becca kept doing mental checks....did I act well enough in that one, did I say the lines right? I just feel that more is going on than anyone will ABSOLUTELY know, but I feel that the ball got rolling in epi 7, how Arie wanted Lauren, but also had to follow the producers storyboard and what they wanted. Lauren, you go along with this and you will get Arie and a kick azz ring out of the deal, Arie, you get Lauren and no fines, Becca you play along and get a great paycheck and your next season. This is how I see how things could so easily of been set up.....everyone is happy ultimately. IMO

mslat92 wrote:Becca hasn't once condemned the show for filming the break up. She knew it was what she signed up for, which is also why she allowed them to film her at home. *edit*

I'm glad Becca didn't really give Arie much during their couch time. It's clear he has moved on, and so has she. Also, she has no control over her friends trash talking Arie - especially since she has publicly forgiven him and said she wishes him and Lauren the best.
Why would Becca condemn the show for her breakup.....why would she bite the hand that feeds her?? IMO

kraft33 wrote:Of course she didn't condemn the show!! They are giving her the Bachelorette gig. I'm saying she has said Arie didn't have to film the breakup like it was really up to him. I'm sure when he came to them that he wanted to peruse Lauren, they told him they had to film the breakup. She might not have control over what they say but I'm sure she encourages it. All IMO. All I'm saying is she didn't seem to speak from her heart when talking to Arie and I wish she had. I thought it was great she didn't trash him on the couch but her speech was missing some emotions I thought. Like I said, I don't hate her and I'm going to be watching The Bachelorette, just my opinions of her so far.
IMO, the storyboard was setup, the dye was cast that 1) Arie chose Becca(he was already checked out with Becca before that, IMO. He wanted Lauren and had for a long time and was going through the paces with Becca) 2)Becca's ex arrives(sets up confrontations between Becca and Arie), 3) Arie breaks up with Becca(which sets her up for the next lead-----just as it was planned for a while). Becca's part of the game was the filming on the plane(I personally would of shoved those cameras elsewhere if they were filming around me), film her at her house crying..........ALL of it was a setup IMO. There was nothing real in that sequence of events at all!!! IMO

pavalygurl wrote:Hearing this will be the strangest season yet gives me pause.  TPTB have concocted so much that is beyond the beyond in past seasons, I'm almost afraid to think what this could mean.  Seriously, I've run through a few scenarios and don't know how they can "top" some of their prior antics.  JMO
Becca's storyboard was made up when she first came out of the limo at Arie's season, IMO. They will top it cause that's their jobs

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:27 pm

If Becca was acting the entire time and especially during that breakup with the tears and snot then give the girl an Emmy. She’s a better actress than many on tv.

17 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 87b72b10 17 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 86669110 17 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:35 pm

umngirl wrote:If Becca was acting the entire time and especially during that breakup with the tears and snot then give the girl an Emmy. She’s a better actress than many on tv.

I think people love their conspiracy theories and love to think it was all an act. People said the same thing about Peter that final day. And, it's like, these people can't act! Did anyone see Lauren/Ben on Famous in Love, where all they had to do was pretend to be themselves? And they still couldn't do it! And, somehow viewers think that these contestants are able to pull off Emmy-award winning acting scenes and are so brilliant, they're able to conspire with all of their friends to make up a totally fake storyline. Like, oh my goodness, I like Becca, but even I don't think she's that talented and brilliant to be able to do that. But, I guess that's easier to believe than a decade-long liar and cheater lying and cheating. Because that's just crazy talk. IMO.

Also, I'm curious: Do people think the sock story was fake then? The DMs to Bekah were fake? The message that Tia saw? The messages to Becca that Bekah saw? The conversations that Courtney had with Arie? Like, how far does this conspiracy go?!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:40 pm

One more time, this isn't Arie's thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan