SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:49 pm

@gurlbrit aw, that's so nice to hear! He'll always be one of my favorites. I'm glad that both Jillian and Reid seem to be happy, but they're still my "what it?" couple! I think Jillian has some of that herself. She talked in a recent video about how she wished she had gotten more closure with Reid and, on Kaitlyn's podcast, she talked about how Reid was her favorite because he was her best friend. Hope Becca (and all other future leads) picks her best friend, because that's the way to do it, IMO!

Aria

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:02 pm

I love Becca and really hope she finds a great man. I am used the current ettes still being with their picks and don't wanna Becca to change that laugh out loud. DON'T LET ME DOWN GIRL. beatingheart
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:@GuardianAngel do you have one for it or do you want me to post mine??

There is one on the first page, first post of his thread, which we try to do for everyone when we find out SM links. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:38 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:13 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
Aria wrote:Oh, no. These Jilly comparisons are starting to scare me. I loved her season, for the most part, except for that tiny little detail at the end where she got engaged to my least favorite contestant ever. Don't let me down, Becca!

LOL..i hope Becca find her Reid sooner in the season  Praying . I'm still mourning over the sunk of my Reid-Jilly ship giggling

I wish her own JP and Chris Siegfried . A "rock" kind of guy.... Praying

I wanted Reid for Jilly too, but... knowing Reid as I do, he's very, very happy with his Brooke and his soon to be born baby girlie.

I don't think Reid was a good fit for Jillian. He's a very conservative guy, imo, and she clearly isn't. My recommendation for Becca is that she talks about the big stuff with her favorite guy to make sure they're on the same page in a lot of things.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

They sure are using SM this season! Looking forward to pics. Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:26 pm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:04 pm

We've got a man with a bun -- it should be easy to identify him in future group pictures.

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Fleiss10

Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:25 pm

ishkabaha wrote:We've got a man with a bun -- it should be easy to identify him in future group pictures.

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Fleiss10

Source

The man bun! Yep!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:51 pm

I like this pics coming through!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Diana wrote:I love Becca and really hope she finds a great man. I am used the current ettes still being with their picks and don't wanna Becca to change that laugh out loud. DON'T LET ME DOWN GIRL. beatingheart

:yes: :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 8367-910 7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 I_got_13 7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 E5kqdm15 7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Another tweet from Fleiss:

7 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Fleiss11
Source

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan