SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:58 am

This isn't Arie's thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:46 am

Norcalgal wrote:
ElonM wrote:Bachelorette Becca Kufrin has 'so much hope for what's to come'
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/post-heartbreak-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-hope/story?id=53589727

"Executives say this season will be the strangest yet." Please don't mess with Becca! The world will turn on you just like they have on some recent incidences in the news.

Just heard that apparently, the quote came from Robert Mills, and he was referring to the fact that it’s so soon after the breakup and Becca might not be completely over Arie. He also alluded to the fact that it’s the first season that might not end in an engagement but just dating.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:48 am

flojo031 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
ElonM wrote:Bachelorette Becca Kufrin has 'so much hope for what's to come'
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/post-heartbreak-bachelorette-becca-kufrin-hope/story?id=53589727

"Executives say this season will be the strangest yet." Please don't mess with Becca! The world will turn on you just like they have on some recent incidences in the news.

Just heard that apparently, the quote came from Robert Mills, and he was referring to the fact that it’s so soon after the breakup and Becca might not be completely over Arie. He also alluded to the fact that it’s the first season that might not end in an engagement but just dating.

great so peter is going to be on the show and be f1 - j.k Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:38 am

I want Becca's season to focus on her, not her exes. I know that for context sake and "her story" that the past will need to be addressed, but I really hope her season is filled with more fun, light hearted moments and that she can truly meet a great guy (with a backbone!  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f609) and fall in love.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:44 am

mslat92 wrote:I want Becca's season to focus on her, not her exes. I know that for context sake and "her story" that the past will need to be addressed, but I really hope her season is filled with more fun, light hearted moments and that she can truly meet a great guy (with a backbone!  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f609) and fall in love.

I agree hopefully she knows her worth, knows what she wants and smells a dirty dirty playa from afar...especially now she will know what the playa type sound like Hugesmile :fingersarecrossed
jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:09 am

I didn't like Becca in Arie's season , but she is acting with class after all of this and she seems nice the only thing that worries me is that I've feel like I've meet girls like Becca before who are people that everybody likes but make dumb decisions because she was in a 7 year on and off relationship and sticking with Arie knowing his past, also with red flags since the beginning.IMO

She remembers me about Desiree let's just hope she doesn't have to suffered all of what she did.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:28 pm

flojo031 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

Interesting.

IMO the story board for Becca's season has already been written and producers already have a head start on how they will manipulate the season to follow the story board. IMO this is nothing new - this is how they always work it. That Robert Mills alluded to a "dating only" ending IMO may mean that is at least one of the story boards that was pitched to ABC. Whether it's the one they have actually gone with remains to be seen.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:09 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
flojo031 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:

Interesting.

IMO the story board for Becca's season has already been written and producers already have a head start on how they will manipulate the season to follow the story board. IMO this is nothing new - this is how they always work it. That Robert Mills alluded to a "dating only" ending IMO may mean that is at least one of the story boards that was pitched to ABC. Whether it's the one they have actually gone with remains to be seen.

Well  if they are pushing the "strange" scenario because she may not be over Arie...which I personally don't buy, but whatever...then the dating only ending would make perfect sense and would be something new...for those that never watched Charlie and sort of Jen. I would actually appreciate that ending.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:37 pm

Becca said herself, on the ATFR, she is ready to move on and start her new chapter in her life.

What part of that did Millsy not get? How does he know now before filming even started that she may not get engaged? Oh the storyboard, ok gotcha. :gotcha:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:12 pm

I hope production is more open to a storyboard of dating like the international franchises. It’s so much more realistic since the lead and their F1 barely know each other once filming ends. This way production and the lead won’t “rob” contestants like Becca of their dream to only be engaged once JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Have we ever had a female lead that decides to date both and will make her final decision at AFTR? I mean, with Peter’s reluctance and Arie’s indecisiveness, maybe they will finally get rid of the proposal at FRC? IMO.

I think we are giving TPTB to many ideas for Becca’s seadon....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:17 pm

I think most of the leads would just  “date”  their F1 and see where the relationship goes with out the pressure of an engagement JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan