SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Joy15 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@Joy15handwaveHigh clap

handwave Me two  bestbud!

sdmom wrote:
Linds911 wrote:

Kaitlyn's first 1on1 was Clint. Shawn didn't get his first 1on1 until Week 5. Andi's first 1on1 was Eric, Josh got his first 1on1 in Week 5. Ali's season, Roberto's first 1on1 was Week 3 and he was f1. So it varies with first 1on1's and who the f1 is.

Thanks! So as far as we know, no FIR recipient is ever f1, except Jesse in Deanna’s season, correct?

I think you meant First date recipient?

just add to the list : Des's first date was Brooks. laugh out loud . Ashley's was William.

for this season, i can't really see BK with Blake, though..maybe in the F4..but for F1..not really sure...we'll see

HERE IS WHAT I HAVE FOR STATS:

BETTE STATS =========== WHO HAD THE FIRST ID'S IN SEASONS AND RANKING AND FIR'S OF THE SEASON

S1)  TRISTA-----  no ID's till epi 3 when Russ, Charlie, and Ryan all had dates...all in order
S2)  MEREDITH-----  Rick in epi 2  Rick was F10--------F1) IAN had ID in epi 3
S3)  JEN---------- KEITH in epi 2 Keith was F7-----------F1) JERRY had ID in epi 4------FIR is Keith(F8)
S4)  DEANNA------- GRAHAM in epi 2 was F4----------- F1) JESSE had ID in epi 4-----FIR is Jesse(F1), Jeremy(F3),
S5)  JILLIAN--------JAKE in epi 2 and was F7........... F1) ED had ID in epi 3------------FIR IS DAVID (F11)
S6)  ALI-------------FRANK in epi 2 and was F3..........F1) ROBERTO had ID in epi 3--------FIR is Roberto(F1), Justin(F7)
S7)  ASHLEY-------BEN C in epi 2 and was F10.........F1) JP had ID in epi 3 ------------FIR is Ryan P(F5)
S8)  EMILY--------RYAN in epi 2 and was F8------------F1) JEF had ID in epi 5 ----------FIR is DOUG(F6)
S9)  DESIREE----BROOKS in epi 2 and was F3--------F1) CHRIS had ID in epi 5--------FIR is Drew(F2), Zack W(F4), Michael G(F5), Ben(F9), Bryden(F10), Nick M(F17)
S10) ANDI--------ERIC in epi 2 and was F12------------F1) JOSH M had ID in epi 5------FIR is Nick V(F2)
S11) KAITLYN---CLINT in epi 2 and was F16---------F1) SHAWN had ID in epi 5 and was FIR
S12) JOJO-------DEREK in epi 2 and was F7----------F1) JORDAN had ID in epi 5 and was FIR
S13) RACHEL---PETER in epi 2 and was F2----------F1) BRYAN had ID in epi 5 and was FIR

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

17 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:57 pm

North wrote:
rosefever wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Not too much into a season of athmeats, personally.  It does seem a nice mix though.
Yup, though based on Becca's ex we could have figured (imo) she likes her men beefy and a few roses short of a bouquet. Hopefully this season will have some great entertainment, maybe even some scandalous locker room talk.

My prediction is that she'll dazzle all of her final four into believing that they are the one. She'll probably sleep with two of them, next convince herself that neither of them is her soulmate, cause she'd never have cheated on her one true soulmate. JMO. Smiley

I wouldn't call her ex-fiance "beefy" -- he's more tall and lanky, without a lot of muscle mass. Definitely agree with the "few roses short of a bouquet" part though...
Becca graduated from Minnesota State University with magna cum laude honors. I believe I read she graduated with a 3.75 GPA. I think she's quite capable of asking the right questions. Let's hope honesty and integrity is among this group of men.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

That’s Bekah ( Rolling Eyes ) on the left.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Ugh. Was not so secretly hoping for no more Beckah JMHO Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:10 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

ummm is that Tia with her boobs out? Suspect lets hope the girls tell becca if any of the guys hit on them laugh out loud

Same watch... Tia.
17 - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 03f1a510

www.instagram.com/tiarachel91
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:13 pm

JMO, if any of these guys get a little too touchy with one of these girls, Becca gets rid of a douchebag earlier. Not a bad idea.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:17 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
North wrote:
rosefever wrote:
Yup, though based on Becca's ex we could have figured (imo) she likes her men beefy and a few roses short of a bouquet. Hopefully this season will have some great entertainment, maybe even some scandalous locker room talk.

My prediction is that she'll dazzle all of her final four into believing that they are the one. She'll probably sleep with two of them, next convince herself that neither of them is her soulmate, cause she'd never have cheated on her one true soulmate. JMO. Smiley

I wouldn't call her ex-fiance "beefy" -- he's more tall and lanky, without a lot of muscle mass. Definitely agree with the "few roses short of a bouquet" part though...
Becca graduated from Minnesota State University with magna cum laude honors. I believe I read she graduated with a 3.75 GPA. I think she's quite capable of asking the right questions. Let's hope honesty and integrity is among this group of men.

For the record, the "beefy" ex-boyfriend is no dummy either. He graduated with a degree in biomedical science as well as being named to the academic all-conference team... twice. He was also an ESPN the Magazine Academic All-District V second team selection as a sophomore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:20 pm

Guess they had a “meet the friends “ date again this season. Did any of the guys on Rachel’s “meet the friends” date make it far? I think Dean and Eric did ....but the rest ?? I personally wouldn’t want the guy I’m interested in giving my best friends a meni/pedi while they’re in their underwear...jmo

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:26 pm

Didn't I read somewhere that Adam was on the meet the friends date as well as Raven? Adam made it to top 6 per Wikipedia. Then on to BIP where he hooked up with Raven.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:29 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

It sure is. Hopefully they'll edit out most of Bekah's toxicity. IMO an awkward and somewhat humiliating date from the looks of it, obviously Becca wants a servile husband that caters to her needs. Speaking of weird, I am sure Tanner P. wishes he could be on this season. All JMO of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:30 pm

rosefever wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

It sure is. Hopefully they'll edit out most of Bekah's toxicity. IMO an awkward and somewhat humiliating date from the looks of it, obviously Becca wants a servile husband that caters to her needs. Speaking of weird, I am sure Tanner P. wishes he could be on this season. All JMO of course.

I think it’s a little weird having your potential husbands cater to your friends in their robes barely clothed. JMO though.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:31 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
North wrote:

For the record, the "beefy" ex-boyfriend is no dummy either.  He graduated with a degree in biomedical science as well as being named to the academic all-conference team... twice.  He was also an ESPN the Magazine Academic All-District V second team selection as a sophomore.
Wow, I didn't think he was stupid but even I'm surprised by this. Assumptions are a hell of thing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan