SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:24 pm

The third rose ceremony should be tonight per RS.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:09 pm

You ladies are on fire!!! Once you got the lead it took you just over an hour to find him. 1:06 to be exact.

Hoorray

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:38 pm

I updated this based on you guy's inputs.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Name310
I think Ryan and Trent's name fits those letters printed below.
By this logic, the last guy's name starts with W.
Not sure which one is Jay or Jason though

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:42 pm

@star_D great job! Two additions, 1st guy in row 2 is Connor, and I can make out the name of the guy between Lincoln and Nick, Mike.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:46 pm

star_D wrote:I updated this based on you guy's inputs.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Name310
I think Ryan and Trent's name fits those letters printed below.
By this logic, the last guy's name starts with W.
Not sure which one is Jay or Jason though

Jay/Jason may be the same guy. See thread for Jason Tartick. He also goes by Jay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:52 pm

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Week_110

Do I have the right names on the right guys for this date?

If so, there are 2 unknowns but ReneeM has speculated that the unknown white guy is the spa date Ear guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:02 pm

ReneeM wrote:@star_D great job! Two additions, 1st guy in row 2 is Connor, and I can make out the name of the guy between Lincoln and Nick, Mike.
Thanks. Updated! I think third row second from left looks like Jason or Jay mentioned in the thread. What do you guys think?
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Name311

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:04 pm

@star_D I think the guy you're talking about is the Asian guy from the dodgeball date

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:@star_D I think the guy you're talking about is the Asian guy from the dodgeball date
I feel second row second from right is the Asian guy but I am not sure you could be right.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:09 pm

star_D wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@star_D I think the guy you're talking about is the Asian guy from the dodgeball date
I feel second row second from right is the Asian guy but I am not sure you could be right.
laugh out loud & I think that guy is jay

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:16 pm

ReneeM wrote:
star_D wrote:
laugh out loud & I think that guy is jay

Well, if a little birdie would let us know the first name of the Asian guy, we could find out where he fits in that picture Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:24 pm

I feel the ear guy could be Chris R.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan