SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 51 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 25, 2018 9:26 pm

I think they are real frc photos.
I love nature. Love travel. Love the outdoors. With that being said TPTB make their frc’s Look like blue light specials. At least the indoor ones looked nice. I like the one at the mansion? Where there was the man made bridge over the water/ pool.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri May 25, 2018 9:27 pm

@Kashathediva Thank you for your support in this life changing issue... giggling
Let’s not lose our focus here...sleuthing the SHV and the unfolding drama ... I wish and pray for Becca to be strong and stay true to herself no matter what pressure she is feeling.

Last edited by Astrobach on Fri May 25, 2018 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri May 25, 2018 10:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I just have to say the interns are up to their usual standards with the lovely decor at the site of the FRC.  I agree that it's unlikely Garrett would agree to participate in the ruse.  Unless maybe they offered him something...TB maybe?  nah, he was on a plane from Reno to LA last night.  Unless maybe he was called on the carpet and chewed out for all the bad IG likes.  Nah, I'm still going with he's it and we're stuck with him unless Becca comes to her senses  JMO.  

I'd say that's travelling to the SHV!

IMHO those pics are exactly what they are, the FRC on a beach, in the afternoon. Some of those guy's look annoyed as if they could see someone taking pics IMO.

Just to clarify, bluwavz was the one who posted the tweet about Garrett being seen at the Reno airport on a flight to LA.  
:yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 25, 2018 10:17 pm

@pavalygurl got it! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 11:58 pm

It feels like nearly every season now there's some grand conspiracy about how TPTB are intentionally misdirecting and it never, ever eventuates. Arie's season? Oh producers sent Becca photos of Arie's SHV and got her to post them on her Instagram story to trick people into thinking she was F1, or he's liking photos of Lauren because TPTB are making him. Rachel's season? Oh TPTB sent her and Bryan to the same safe house on separate days and made them both post photos on July 4. Andi's season? The plane video was one big set-up to mess with Reality Steve. 

They're not going to go to the lengths of staging a fake FRC just to give the wrong spoiler (and force Garrett to kiss the woman who just dumped him to sell it). They don't care that much. They've never gone to those lengths to feed the public a fake spoiler and they're not starting now. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat May 26, 2018 3:18 am

I was just thinking about all this mess Becca is in and that this weekend SHV will basically be the MOST time alone she will have with Garrett, all in one shot. Like maybe double the time of the whole filming. I expect it to be intense and who knows how it will turn out after it is done. Hopefully many important conversations, that should have happened way before, will be held and maybe something good will result. Not very hopeful but as she does press on Monday, we will have some idea. And if someone can sleuth anything on SM that could also give some pointers. The silent SM from either or both will NOT gonna be a good sign...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat May 26, 2018 7:35 am

From my IG newsfeed she liked a few pics probably around 10pm last night. Nothing to sleuth about IMO... the latest bachelorette abc post, a band she likes, a pic of kailtyn bristowe and a PDA pic of Taylor/Derek.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Sat May 26, 2018 12:25 pm

FMG2015 wrote:From my IG newsfeed she liked a few pics probably around 10pm last night. Nothing to sleuth about IMO... the latest bachelorette abc post,  a band she likes, a pic of kailtyn bristowe and a PDA pic of Taylor/Derek.

She was probably giving Garrett examples, like "see you can like pictures from our show, you can like a picture of a band, you can like a picture of your friends, that's good... Liking those pictures you liked, that's bad" Hugesmile

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat May 26, 2018 12:54 pm

Didn’t he delete his account?  Silence from him means nothing imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Didn’t he delete his account?  Silence from him means nothing imo.

He did. Part of his hypocrisy, no safe place for others, but he gets criticized and retreats and withdraws. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat May 26, 2018 7:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think they are real frc photos.
I love nature. Love travel. Love the outdoors.  With that being said TPTB make their frc’s Look like blue light specials. At least the indoor ones looked nice.  I like the one at the mansion? Where there was the man made bridge over the water/ pool.

Yes Kaitlyn and Shawn's was at the mansion. At first I was annoyed that they couldn't go somewhere fancy but now it's perfect. They didn't really have to add much except lighting.

Becca and Garrett's doesn't look very nice from that angle, hopefully it comes out better on screen!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat May 26, 2018 7:36 pm

Call me cynical but does any one else think that TPTB are setting Becca up (and manipulating her the whole season) to get engaged to Garrett when they know these things about him so that she will eventually go back to one of her other guys --- Arie style. I really have an over active imagination!! (or I should be writing the story board for TB Smiley
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 51 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl