SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:55 pm

T
Kashathediva wrote:Before anyone goes to the non-spoiled please check the rules. We strictly enforce these. 
Non-spoiler rules
If you have been spoiled in the spoiler threads, the non spoiled areas are off limits for posting purposes.
We invite anyone to those threads, but you can not be spoiled about the season and be posting there.
Does seeing the five guys on AFTR count as being spoiled? It got autocorrected.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:06 pm

First, I would suggest staying out of any further spoiler areas, this means anything not marked in RED for Bachelorette 14 or marked as spoiler areas  
The mods try to be vigilant in monitoring sites that are not marked spoilers to edit out spoiler things, but we do miss things. 
Second, I would cease going to any of the now spoiled social media sights. 
Those wanting to be non-spoiled, it's a black and white issue and not picking and choosing what to be spoiled about. 
For instance--this thread says spoilers!
Tagging @guardianangel for further info.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Before anyone goes to the non-spoiled please check the rules. We strictly enforce these. 
Non-spoiler rules
If you have been spoiled in the spoiler threads, the non spoiled areas are off limits for posting purposes.
We invite anyone to those threads, but you can not be spoiled about the season and be posting there.
Does seeing the five guys on AFTR count as spookiness?

Yes they did to me also .

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:13 pm

What is spookiness?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:37 pm

The NO Spoiler threads were created this morning.

On the home forum page, scroll down to the bottom. The titles are all in RED.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/forum

There are two catagories. This category is

NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING which means you can sleuth. Please read the rules in full . You are only given information that has been aired or s/caps/vids etc provided by the mods that has been aired. Last night's epi aired, therefore you are ok to leave now to go Non spoiled. It's important you read the rules. You can't be checking SM or twitter etc, there are a ton of spoilers out there that's why the rule of only what's been aired is acceptable. Youtube's etc that are posted, are posted with a warning. Sources have to be posted, but there should be a warning, not to go to the link because chances are there will be spoilers in the comments. The rules are posted in the NO Spoiler section. Once you post something that is considered a spoiler, you are sent a warning, and asked to leave. It's not fair to the others who are truly unspoiled. We have had this section for a few seasons, now and I can tell you it's a wonderful way to sleuth. For the novice, you'll learn a lot, and for the experienced, your experience will kick into high gear. I encourage everyone to give it a try. Even if you stick with it until a few epi's aired, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it.

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - ALL TOPICS - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING*
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f308-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-all-topics-no-spoilers-sleuthing

The second category is

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - ALL TOPICS - *NO SPOILERS* *NO SLEUTHING*

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f101-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-all-topics-no-spoilers-no-sleuthing

This is for members who simply want to discuss the show without spoilers, without sleuthing. They watch it when it airs, and they discuss.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:20 pm

It is always really hard for me to get into the 'Ettes starting out because I half-watch the Bachelor. Even less this season with Arie. Saw the premiere, partial b/f HT episode and the entire HT ep, and all fantasy suite eppy and the final two. Read all the spoilers and check in the forums obvi, but Becca didn't stick out at first. Her publicity ABC shot did her no justice (they never do). And I was drawn more to baby Bekah. Didn't care for Tia the moment she opened her mouth, so glad the pick was Becca K.

I hope she grows on me like a lot of the 'Ettes do. As I've stated, they seem genuine, levelheaded and ready for love. I've really loved all the 'Ettes. Some seem faker than others, but they still beat the men without even a sniffle of struggling. Becca will do good.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:38 pm

LiboLRC wrote:I still feel she has no personality, In fact this finale seemed so staged but anyway I do hope she proves me wrong and do well as the lead.JMO

Her SM postings have shown some of her personalities. Caroline have posted fun Insta stories, like the one last night where Becca was doing an impersonation of Julia Roberts' Pretty Woman. Becca's Instagram posts are mostly, for me at least, melancholy.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:37 pm

I am a bit worried for Becca.

Something Rachel wrote in her blog caught my eye : “the day Becca let Arie slide into Lauren’s DMs opened Pandora’s box.”
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-blogs-the-bachelor-finale/amp/

Look, I am not blaming Becca at all. But this, plus her thank you card to Millsy, tell me she, if not naive, is too trusting. I just read her sister’s IG who’s angry ABC would let Becca’s ex going on the show.
https://instagram.com/p/BgCuPb4BVKd/

And Becca still willingly to sign up for the show again after what they have done to her? If she thinks TPTB will treat her differently, IMO, she’s delusional. And, the moment she sends the beloved f2/f3/f4 home and picks a baddy f1, many of her adoring fans will become her harshest critics. Look no further than Rachel.
All Jmo.

I wish Becca luck and again, be smart, be strong.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:43 pm

I said the same thing last night about the letter, and her willingness, and just read the IG from her sister.

It's hard to believe she agreed to do this all over again, however she did say she signed up for it, on the ATFR so hopefully she has a good understanding of their capabilities and can say that in place of lets do the damn thing come May.

Also, personally, if a guy had feelings for someone else, the last thing I'd say to him, is see ya, good luck with your life, I would not say, I'll help you work through your feelings. That to me was a red flag, I don't know why, but it was.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:48 pm

I agree. TPTB love taking the innocent to the slaughter, especially if female. That is their dream. 
And I know this will be quite unpopular, she may be a nice, sweet, attractive woman, but either she is not real smart or has issues where she can't stand up for herself. A pattern is forming.
LOL  @GuardianAngel  Yeah I will help you work through your issues. What ball should I kick first right, left or both. You choose.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:51 pm

I think Becca is realistic. She knows what the show is about. I’m sure the hope of the good outweighs the bad and she knows she’ll gain much more out of this. I think she’ll be respectful and a good lead who makes thoughtful decisions. The hope to do it her way, was probably draw enough. The producers were honestly pretty good to her, she got a great edit and she was their queen last night. She’ll fall when she makes an unpopular decision but when ABC likes a couple they are given the Ben Higgins ATFR treatment. I can see Becca and her chosen one being one of those golden couples the franchise wants to push.

I applaud her sisters words. I applaud despite their differences, they support one another. Women supporting women. I hope in the time of this women’s moment we get a lead that stays true to that belief and sentiments. I thought Becca’s concern over Lauren’s heart was the embodiment of that.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:51 pm

Becca has had a lot of tragedy and struggle in her life before Airy. She has remained positive through that. I don’t think she is stupid or naive, rather she is choosing to have her story not end with Arie. And the thank you note is what used to be considered good manners. And the sister is protective of her, again, I do this too, I am more protective of those I love than I am of myself.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl