SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by kerriway Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:45 pm

The Bach doesn't work and IMO will never work because guys love the chase. You could throw 100 perfect women at the Bachelor and the results would be the same. The 'Ette works because there's always a handful of guys there that really want to compete for the 'Ette. At the end, I think the F1 feels he's won a prize and he knows another guy would've gladly taken his place.

Also...It's just a random theory but I've also often thought that several of the guys who went on to become the Bachelor would've had longer relationships if they had been picked by the Ette as opposed to picking their own F1. For ex, I think Chris and Nick would've lasted longer with Andi.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:17 pm

I think the chase is part of it, but not the whole story because a lot of the Bachelors end up chasing the girl anyways (see Brad/Emily, Ben/Lauren, Arie/Lauren where the girls pretty much just sat back calmly while the men lost their minds trying to woo them). I just think that, for the most part, the Bachelor leads aren't ready for marriage and don't prioritize it (Jake, Brad, Ben F, Ben H, Jesse, Nick, Chris, Lorenzo, etc are still single while Andi and Meredith are the only Bachelorettes to not be married/engaged), especially not when they have women out of their league chasing after them. Lorenzo pretty much said exactly said in his pod with RS and I would bet it's a common belief. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:59 pm

Aria wrote: Bachelor leads aren't ready for marriage and don't prioritize it (Jake, Brad, Ben F, Ben H, Jesse, Nick, Chris, Lorenzo, etc are still single while Andi and Meredith are the only Bachelorettes to not be married/engaged), especially not when they have women out of their league chasing after them. Lorenzo pretty much said exactly said in his pod with RS and I would bet it's a common belief. IMO.

Couldn't agree more. They don't priotitize it/aren't ready. Also the guys know they've got hundreds if not thousands of options, so they definitely take their time. To be fair I think about half the Bachelors are married now, with a few more in a relationship, does not compare at all to the 'Ette's stats (I didn't realize all but two of them were spoken for.)

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:13 pm

My theory on why the Bach is less successful is that woman will do anything to get the guy ... will be what they need to be ... will say what they need to say .. to win the guy.   By nature women are way more competitive in the love department.  IMO, when all is said and done and the FRC is over ... the Bach is left scratching his head wondering who this woman is .... she’s not the woman he gave his final rose to giggling :yes: ( just ask Jason)

Many women are like Julia Roberta in Runaway Bride ..
They don’t know how they like their eggs Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:02 pm

I've always thought it was partly that all the attention goes to the heads of many of the male leads and it makes them pick someone that really isn’t suited for them or they’re more interested in the other fish in the sea once it gets hard. In some cases the woman they pick from wouldn’t look twice at them if they weren’t TB. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
I am wanting to know if I can get some help.  I don't go into each of the guy's threads, nor hit other things namely RS's site so if some info is there either twitter or his site, is it at all possible to be put into the SM no discussion or into the filming schedule no discussion threads.  It would make things a lot easier for me to gather the info.  Thanks in advance to everyone.  I am going to put this into the main threads as well.  Thanks again.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:21 pm

albean99 wrote:I've always thought it was partly that all the attention goes to the heads of many of the male leads and it makes them pick someone that really isn’t suited for them or they’re more interested in the other fish in the sea once it gets hard. In some cases the woman they pick from wouldn’t look twice at them if they weren’t TB. JMO

True ... but the women will compete just to get the win... whether they really like the guy or not ... Jason and Melissa are the perfect example of this.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:34 pm

northernviewer wrote:My theory on why the Bach is less successful is that woman will do anything to get the guy ... will be what they need to be ... will say what they need to say .. to win the guy.   By nature women are way more competitive in the love department.  IMO, when all is said and done and the FRC is over ... the Bach is left scratching his head wondering who this woman is .... she’s not the woman he gave his final rose to giggling :yes: ( just ask Jason)

Funny that you use that as an example. Can't tell you how many times over the years I have prescribed that movie as a homework assignment for a client referencing that specific scene

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:59 pm

docnash14 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:My theory on why the Bach is less successful is that woman will do anything to get the guy ... will be what they need to be ... will say what they need to say .. to win the guy.   By nature women are way more competitive in the love department.  IMO, when all is said and done and the FRC is over ... the Bach is left scratching his head wondering who this woman is .... she’s not the woman he gave his final rose to giggling :yes: ( just ask Jason)

Funny that you use that as an example.  Can't tell you how many times over the years I have prescribed that movie as a homework assignment for a client referencing that specific scene

I found that scene to be very profound ... women need to be themselves in order to find that right guy.  Becoming the person you think the guy wants will only lead to heartache and disappointment for both. Love isn’t a competition... it’s about finding that certain someone who’s right for you!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:59 am

Honestly I think it boils down to biology. In the animal kingdom, the pretty animals are the males. They need to impress and chase the females. The Bachelor goes against this inate fact, goes against biology, and goes against the animal kingdom. The Bachelorette does not. 

Also, 95% of the time, the men are making choices with their little head instead of the big one that sits on top. 

IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:33 am

rofl cantstopl oh yeah. Well said there... many conflicts and misunderstandings would be avoided if more men used the latter... WOW! Sorry to any guys who read this ( lurkers...) but so true.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:42 am

I don’t know about that .... I think that can be just an excuse women use when trying to justify why a guy didn’t choose them...
Or what we think is the smart choice.

It seems most women want to blame the guy when the guy chooses wrong .. and it’s also the guys fault when the women chooses wrong ... As a female with lots of life experience, I know that’s not the way it is. In general, they don’t play the kind of mind games women do ... not by a long shot!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl