SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:59 pm

I've taken a wait and see attitude all season because I didn't know what would happen in the end. What I saw last night was legit sad. Arie said all the wrong things, then sat there staring at her like he was waiting for her to make him feel better about it. Seriously, like an adolescent. I know now why Chris Manson and crew made a big deal of the 'unedited' story. He didn't think anyone would believe what a child Arie was. imo.

Maybe we will find out in a month or more that it was all set up, that Becca knew it was coming, but for all that is holy, if it was all rehearsed, why didn't he come up with some sincere and caring lines? imo. Sorry, I can't give him a pass on this.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:13 pm

pbmax wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Arie is a liar guys. Plain and simple. Becca asked questions and he didn’t answer honestly. Just gave half truths. A leopard doesn’t lose its spots! He’s done exactly what every ex has said he’s done to them. History repeating itself. And now he’s sliding into Bekah Ks dm’s in February. Is that not now a red flag for Lauren? Come on, this guy is a joke and couldn’t want to settle down any less. All just my opinion.

I'm glad we did get to see the break up so I wouldn't have read others speculations and interpretations of what happened because I like to come to my own conclusions. Seems to me he was honest with her from the time they left Peru, he was expressing his feelings for Lauren, what part of that didn't click...it was obvious to me that it was Lauren that he really loved. So why stay in a relationship with a man that his heart is somewhere else, did she think she could change it or maybe she should have ended it before then and they wouldn't had to get to that point. JMO

I completely agree @pbmax, seeing is believing. He did tell Becca that he was having feelings for Lauren, he was truthful with Becca from the time he left Peru. IMO, I did see something more there for Lauren during the season than I ever did with Becca. Yep their dates were cute but hardly F1'ish. heck a tent in the desert with no facilities....F1? HARDLY. BUT there were also other dates that weren't F1 just like their first date, the princess date, that has never been a F1 date but minimum F2 but usually F3/4 going by my stats of all dates over all seasons.

Tiggerlgh wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
I have no doubt it was the producers idea.  But he went with it.
IMO, he was either contractually obligated to go with it or they pressured him enough in other ways that would of broken his contract enough to make him have to pay major fines. The producers always have the lead's azz far more than any other contestants one.

SarahD wrote:Gah...I’m even more worried for Becca to see how tomorrow will play out. The way Lauren and Arie had been on SM since the switch happened, has been annoying and insensitive. Given Arie’s constant worries to reassure Lauren, he will remain insensitive and may show lack of compassion towards Becca. I hope TPTB don’t give Lauren and Arie lots of lovey dovey airtime and will put more emphasis on Becca if she is indeed the Bachelorette.

I know this franchise can’t be trusted and I know that Becca won’t have a problem finding live on her own but I want to see her find a happy ending. Ette also has a better success rate so with Becca’s quality, I hope we see a lot of good men.

Let me ask this......Are Lauren and Arie not allowed to be happy on SM? Should they be monks and not post anything??

GuardianAngel wrote:I just read in another thread CH said 6-8 weeks into the relationship they were suppose to have a SHV and Arie said he didn't want to fake it anymore. That would be Dec 29th. So they filmed that SHV? after Arie told them he's done. or did they film the Dec 8th SHV which we know happened by sleuthing, and before Arie told them because that was not 6-8 weeks per CH? I would love to see that s/cap of them making pizza's.

The break up SHV was Jan 10th-12? which is what we determined to be the break up. Becca confirmed it for us, when Arie asked her how was Vegas. We know Vegas was just before Jan 15th. Throwing out dates, because I don't recall the exact but from sleuthing, it's all here somewhere.

I can't see them having a SHV during media rounds NYE/NY's making pizza and whatever else they showed, maybe they did.

To me I always thought they had one SHV. Dec 8th. followed by Jan 15th the breakup. Either way, they would have filmed Dec 8th before Arie told them enough, or late December after Arie told them enough but still had to have it filmed.
I think if I am remembering the timing, Vegas was from Jan 8-10. I think that you are likely right about the Dec 8 timeframe with the pizza's. Seems weird then that they only really had 2 safehouse visits all season.....

1) dirt bike?
2) Dec 8 - pic of them in yard - pizza's?
3) NY?

Breakup on Jan 12?

Here's a pic of them with the pizza, other SH pics are in the stats section so we have those pics of yard/house for future reference.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 2018-038

XQZME wrote:
SarahD wrote:That’s interesting.  The more I hear and read about this, the more I hate Arie. He’s constantly lying through his teeth. There is such a thing as emotional cheating. He said himself he’s less than truthful to Becca about his struggles. I do believe he’s somewhat discussing it with Becca but the latter was just trying to help him process through his emotions. He did reach out to Lauren but he took that opportunity to see what his chances are.

Also read that Neil Lane said that he picked out the ring specifically for Becca so what he told Lauren that he was conflicted that morning isn’t true. He’s a lying scumbag....

"He spoke beautifully about Becca and had strong feelings for her and said she was very sweet,” Lane said. “He really took great care picking out her ring.”

... I wonder if Lauren has heard about this little tidbit.  Apparently Arie didn't decide three hours before the FRC like he claimed to her.
IMO, in the past we have seen the ring picks done between an hour to 3 before the lead ends it with the F2. I don't think what was said is a lie. IMO

justcallmegranny wrote:If I remember correctly from past seasons, you are forbidden from contacting the F2 under penalty of a huge fine.  I think it may have been Jason who said it was a 5 million fine if you contact the F2.  If  the only way he could contact Lauren was with the approval of the show, THAT may have been the reason he went along with the on-camera breakup.  A deal with the producers to not fine him if he broke up with Becca first and let them film it.  

Yes, I know Arie went to see Emily after he was not chosen, however, he was not the lead and not bound by the contract of the lead at that time.  All JMO.
Yes, that has been in place since Jason's I believe. That is why he had to do things the way he did, and now with Arie. IMO.

North wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Again, I don't post my thoughts because I'm sticking up for him, or trying to make him look good.

My point is edit, and the control TPTB have over contestants.

Jason in his twitter Q&A points out in plain English. An example,
https://twitter.com/jason_mesnick/status/970880824768741376

Pressure, yes. Mandate or binding contract, I'm not so sure.

IMO, the control that Fleiss has over the lead is to the extreme compared to the other contestants on the show. IMO there is a lot more leeway as to how the producers can pressure the lead to do what they want vs what the lead wants.

stuckinsc wrote:
justcallmegranny wrote:I don't think it is in the contract that he must film the break up, however, unless it has changed it IS in the contract (according to past contestants) that the lead cannot contact the F2 under penalty of a huge fine.  So, while he was not contractually obligated to film it, I'm thinking that may have been the trade-off for being able to contact Lauren without paying a huge fine.  Again, JMO.
Well, he was liking her pictures on Instagram, so I think Arie was neither afraid or abiding by the rules. JMO.
IMO, liking pics on instagram doesn't equate to verbally talking with the lead and that is the contact that they aren't allowed, IMO. If the lead wants something, he's got to give up things as well....IMO, he wanted Lauren just as Jason wanted Molly so in order for both guys to get their wants done without having to face crippling fines, they had to give the producers what they wanted in turn which is why we saw this play out. FWIW, I highly doubt that Becca didn't know something was up. All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:23 pm

How come no one is talking about how Arie called Lauren first to make sure that was "a go" before he broke up with Becca (camera crew present)?  That's just so shady to me.  What if Lauren had told him to bugger off?  Would he still be with Becca?  I'm guessing yes.  He just disgusts me all around.  He is such a womanizer.  

IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:19 am

sosleepy wrote:How come no one is talking about how Arie called Lauren first to make sure that was "a go" before he broke up with Becca (camera crew present)?  That's just so shady to me.  What if Lauren had told him to bugger off?  Would he still be with Becca?  I'm guessing yes.  He just disgusts me all around.  He is such a womanizer.  

IMO

I'm guessing your guess would probably be right, if that was the situation. 
Most likely would have held on for a while longer for the publicity / shilling opportunities, before breaking it off with Becca in 6+ months time and/or when another woman comes along that pique his interest.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:40 am

My overwhelming thought at this point is "thank goodness this season is over." Although I know this will be hashed and re-hashed on SM and here for a while, the suggestion that Arie go someplace far far away for a while is a good one. Maybe wherever he goes he will find a decent therapist who will bring him down a peg or two and remind him he needs to be a bit more humble and considerate. So very disappointed with him. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:38 am

Newto wrote:My overwhelming thought at this point is "thank goodness this season is over."  Although I know this will be hashed and re-hashed on SM and here for a while, the suggestion that Arie go someplace far far away for a while is a good one.  Maybe wherever he goes he will find a decent therapist who will bring him down a peg or two and remind him he needs to be a bit more humble and considerate.  So very disappointed with him.  JMHO.

Great post. I would just add that Lauren might need some therapy too. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:42 am

Maybe Airy can visit the land of Oz and get himself a heart. JM (S)O

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:33 am

Aria wrote:Again, Arie is not a child. I'm sure he was told to stay to get her to cry (Mills basically alluded to this in his podcast and Becca even said "well, you finally saw me cry!"), but he could be a freaking man and say no. It just shows again that Arie has no idea what love is.

Sharleen also didn't excuse him for that and said in her video that his lack of empathy and his inability to leave her alone was horrible. IMO.
I agree. No is always an option. And in this case, IMO, would have been best. 
My next question is then, if it was so bad to have cameras there for the breakup, which personally I believe it was, why did Becca continue to allow it during the entire airport scenario, during all those ITM's on another setting(either the mansion or blue screened) and then yet after her trec across the country back home? 
That makes absolutely no sense to me. That was a lot of filming TPTB did. The cameras followed her an entire day with her green lighting it. Hmmm.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:38 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Aria wrote:Again, Arie is not a child. I'm sure he was told to stay to get her to cry (Mills basically alluded to this in his podcast and Becca even said "well, you finally saw me cry!"), but he could be a freaking man and say no. It just shows again that Arie has no idea what love is.

Sharleen also didn't excuse him for that and said in her video that his lack of empathy and his inability to leave her alone was horrible. IMO.
My next question is then, if it was so bad to have cameras there for the breakup, which personally I believe it was, why did Becca continue to allow it during the entire airport scenario, during all those ITM's on another setting(either the mansion or blue screened) and then yet after her trec across the country back home? 
That makes absolutely no sense to me. That was a lot of filming TPTB did. The cameras followed her an entire day with her green lighting it. Hmmm.

Becca wouldn't have had the cameras if Arie hadn't of broken up with her on camera. He set the wheels in motion. Who knows what TPTB told her, but Becca, as a contestant and now the newly dumped F1, clearly wasn't coming from a position of strength or power. Totally different scenario with Arie -- the lead, a former contestant, and a TPTB toss-around plaything for years -- who made the decision to go along with dumping her on national tv. While still a "character" in TPTB production, Arie had more power/influence than she.

All imo.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:38 am

I agree Kasha. Becca even mentioned she stayed in California (4) days after the breakup IIRC, and then you see her presumably four days later on her flight home, with camera crew in tow. Things that make you go, hmmm. :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:

My theory is that she was asked to be the Bachelorette immediately after the breakup and was told they would need footage, so she agreed to it. I also do think she's very naive and overly trusting of production, which is probably going to hurt her next season, but we'll crosss that bridge when we get to it!

I don't think for a second this was scripted, but it would make me laugh if it was! All this work, all the sacrificing one's character, all the lying, all for the lowest rated finale they've ever had! 7.9 million/2.2 compared to Nick's 8.4/2.7! Embarrasing, if true. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:57 am

Well it's amazing what these cast people have done, and will continue to do for their 15 minutes of fame. It's the same every season. The sad thing is, there seems to be a demand to 'top' each season, in sensationalism. Makes you wonder just how far they will go.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Mar 5th FRC ATFR - #2 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+91
justcallmegranny
Nibbles22
ironcat
kraft33
crunchette
Ayana
locoforbach
KK4
mysthelma
XQZME
Luvstruck