SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:01 am

Diana wrote:not his orginal side chick defending him and his new one. have some respect girl. JMO
Courtney's just making a late addition to the #ForTheDChallenge laugh out loud. According to her he's the best she's ever had. Sometimes that causes people to do crazy things.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:03 am

Becca like all previous leads better not ever recommend the next lead because they are not taken into consideration?

Ok CH. It sounds like Arie is giving TMI and CH is pulling the reins giving credit where credit is due. No one makes that decision but TPTB. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:07 am

I don't believe Arie for one second that he thought about Becca or trying to give her a chance to be the Bachelorette at all. i mean to her face he said "the longer I hang out with you the less likely I can get back with Lauren" TO. HER. FACE. and then knowing how much he talked to Lauren behind her back and lied to her.

and then now is acting like he did her some huge favor by humiliating her instead of idk MANNING THE F*CK UP.

ALL JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:12 am

Correct. Arie told Becca the TRUTH - he didn't want to continue the farce with her because he wanted a chance with Lauren. It's all on film, unedited as viewers were told dozens of times. 

IMO that is the very definition of MANNING THE F*UCK UP.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:12 am

Diana wrote:I don't believe Arie for one second that he thought about Becca or trying to give her a chance to be the Bachelorette at all. i mean to her face he said "the longer I hang out with you the less likely I can get back with Lauren" TO. HER. FACE.  and then knowing how much he talked to Lauren behind her back and lied to her.

and then now is acting like he did her some huge favor by humiliating her instead of idk MANNING THE F*CK UP.

ALL JMO

Yup, this is all just part of Arie's manipulation technique. He tries playing the victim (they made me propose! They wouldn't let me leave the safe house! The breakup video was unfair to me!) and if that doesn't work, he tries to play the martyr (I did this for her so everyone could see I was the bad guy and she could get the Bachelorette!). It's clear as day what he's doing. He has shown zero empathy towards Becca both in the breakup video itself and in the media interviews he did afterwards. It was only when he realized how much people loved her and how much they hated him did he change his demeanor. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:24 am

Looking back now , imo I think tptb had their eye on Becca for ette from the beginning. Arie had to play it out the way tptb wanted him to per his contract. it was obvious that he was into Lauren from very early on. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:41 am

umngirl wrote:No wonder Becca said “I knew you would do this” to Ross. Apparently he has a history of harassing her and contacting her when told to stop. Hopefully the show never puts a guy like this on the show again.

https://instagram.com/p/BgCuPb4BVKd/

Sounds like class and strength run in the family.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:49 am

Anyone have the clip from JK segment? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:52 am

FLChica wrote:Correct. Arie told Becca the TRUTH - he didn't want to continue the farce with her because he wanted a chance with Lauren. It's all on film, unedited as viewers were told dozens of times. 

IMO that is the very definition of MANNING THE F*UCK UP.

Before or after you basically trick your fiancee into believing that everything is okay for the next meet-up and then proceed to spring a break up on her ON CAMERA?

If that's manning up, please don't sign me up. IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:03 am

!. Airy said at least twice during break up convo on couch that he was not "fully honest" with Becca about his feelings for Lauren

2. That turned out to be the tip of the iceberg- see today's media rounds where they spilled plenty about there being A LOT  more pre breakup contact that we did not know about previously

3. House hunting for a home as a new couple would suggest to an average reasonable person that your partner is focused on your future together

4. He has made crystal clear he wasn't going to end the "farce" with Becca and risk the scrutiny until he had Lauren locked down agreeing to take him back.

Sorry, not what I consider "manning up"

JMO

Last edited by KB_Mom on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:09 am

KB_Mom wrote:!. Airy said at least twice during break up convo on couch that he was not "fully honest" with Becca about his feelings for Lauren

2. That turned out to be the tip fo the iceberg- see today's media rounds where they spilled plenty about there being A LOT  more pre breakup contact that we did not know about previously

3. House hunting for a home as a new couple would suggest to an average reasonable person that your partner is focused on your future together

4. He has made crystal clear he wasn't going to end the "farce" with Becca and risk the scrutiny until he had Lauren locked down agreeing to take him back.

Sorry, not what I consider "manning up"

JMO

Yeah #4 gets me -- primarily because he keeps talking about this big "risk" he took. No dude -- you didn't take ANY risk. You selected the safe choice because you were cowardly, insecure, and indecisive mush at the FRC. THEN you teed up your next relationship while still in your first relationship and lied about it. Does he not understand what he is saying and that it makes no sense? Maybe he should say it in Dutch...

All IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:17 am

Jolena wrote:Anyone have the clip from JK segment? TIA

If you are interested in seeing other clips, they are located in the FAN Forum.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33