SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by sun20j2001 Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:56 pm

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 23 20180310

From the same person on instagram....im guessing her boyfriend was in the wedding as well......insecure but we already knew this.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:58 pm

Seems different people but saying the same thing. I think (means IMO) there’s a mean girl streak to Lauren. The dainty and delicate act is put on. In that interview when she was laughing at Bekah M for posting Arie’s DMs while looking at Arie there was something on her smile and face that just didn’t sit well with me. IMO

Well, she’s really in for a head spin with Arie given his history if she can’t even handle another woman walking with her boyfriend (fiancé #1) down the aisle. giggling

Last edited by SarahD on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:02 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Aria wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 23 1646190589 Story changing again.

I read a summary elsewhere that also said Courtney had moved back to AZ because she thought she and Arie actually had a chance to be a couple in 2016.  Was that in there as well?  

Yeah, she thought they were going to be a couple, but then he came into a friend's restaurant in 2016 with Sydney. She also said she thought they were going to get together now, since both were single, and then he got offered the Bachelor, which made her cry.

It's funny she's calling Sydney out for "letting" herself get heated on, but she doesn't realize that Arie has been playing her for the past 6 years and she falls for it Every. Single. Time. . IMO.

Yeah, that's what I read.

I agree about your last paragraph.

I also read that the "best sex ever" in her book was because Arie asked her to put that in there...

cheeky

Yeah , that was pretty interesting . Well at least we finally got insight into what his “type” might be . The only thing , is Lauren really that type or trying to be for a specific purpose? I like Courtney even more after this but even she doesn’t seem to know the extent of Arie’s girls. Lauren’s problem now but if hardship or arguments happen as they adjust to lving together , Arie might run to Courtney . That may or may not be the best things .
Ajmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:07 pm

If Lauren can’t handle another woman walking down the aisle with her man at a wedding how will she handle a worldly and beautiful woman like Courtney who is a constant presence in Arie’s life?

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:12 pm

SarahD wrote:If Lauren can’t handle another woman walking down the aisle with her man at a wedding how will she handle a worldly and beautiful woman like Courtney who is a constant presence in Arie’s life?

Courtney said the same thing . She said she hopes Lauren can settle in. There’s a lot of beautiful women in Scottsdale . Maybe another foreshadowing , Arie wondering if he’ll have to reassure Lauren FOREVER. Might be easy in the beginning but if it persists , it’s not so easy and it can wear on your love. I’m going to just hope it all works out . With more that comes out about Libby, it might get interesting .
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:19 pm

DELETED WITHOUT SOURCE
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:22 pm

I don't get her sash. scratch

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:23 pm

What a prized catch! I wonder if Arie knows or he’s seeing these? The guy actually tagged him in that post! giggling

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't get her sash. scratch

She’s celebrating her broken engagement aka disengagement party . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:26 pm

Deleted without source

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:31 pm

WTF! Who does that? Seriously! What kind of person celebrates a broken engagement?? Rolling Eyes

When Becca kept saying “it’s embarrassing” when Arie was breaking up their engagement, some people alluded to that she’s not really heart broken but more embarrassed. Of course she is because it’s done on TV worldwide!

But Lauren is another level! How heartbroken is she in this photo after her 2nd engagement just fell through?

I don’t judge Lauren for posing sexy photos because to each his own. I judge her for putting on this dainty act of a very fragile girl. I have much more respect for Jade who basically broadcast she posed for playboy in her date with Chris S. I think (meaning IMO), she’s a two faced bitch. Arie might actually be reaping what he sowed! Good for him!!!

Last edited by SarahD on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:33 pm

Women are doing that now. I know of two women in the past year who had divorce parties. 
I guess there is something out there for anything.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33