SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:14 pm

A lot of angry people do and say angry things. Not surprised there. 
She has said it was one. When 2 different guys come out and say something affirming or she does, I will personally believe that more than an angry poster.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by littlereddress Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Storybook wrote:What I don't understand is if Lauren has had two failed engagements and now finally a wedding, why is she happy to elope to Las Vegas? I would've though she would want 'the whole kit and caboodle', but instead she is settling for a quickie ceremony, and a few guests.
I believe that was clarified and corrected that it was not 2 engagements. It was one.

According to this Instagram post it is 2.https://instagram.com/p/BgC6wMoAsV8/ On this profile https://www.instagram.com/twoodward14.

The real Lauren is starting to be discovered IMO.

Yikes.  Between that and modeling pics that are emerging (no nudity but very suggestive poses)IMO. Hope she and Arie can ride it out.

Last edited by littlereddress on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Courtney also said that Arie knew he made a mistake immediately when Lauren made his speech that final rose ceremony.SO WHY DIDNT YOU PICK HER YOU DUMB DUMB.

He's such a jackazz and all Courtney did was make Arie seem much, much worse than he already seemed. She's so in love with him she's still defending him, but the things she's saying show that he's a cheater and liar and that his relationship with Lauren is based on absolutely nothing but lust. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Storybook wrote:What I don't understand is if Lauren has had two failed engagements and now finally a wedding, why is she happy to elope to Las Vegas? I would've though she would want 'the whole kit and caboodle', but instead she is settling for a quickie ceremony, and a few guests.
I believe that was clarified and corrected that it was not 2 engagements. It was one.

According to this Instagram post it is 2.https://instagram.com/p/BgC6wMoAsV8/ On this profile https://www.instagram.com/twoodward14.

Haha....perfect couple - the serial proposer and the serial “yes-er.” But hey, may be third time’s a charm.

Apparently, Libby’s corned beef is coming out of the can!!! giggling

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:29 pm

Aria wrote:Courtney also said that Arie knew he made a mistake immediately when Lauren made his speech that final rose ceremony.SO WHY DIDNT YOU PICK HER YOU DUMB DUMB.

He's such a jackazz and all Courtney did was make Arie seem much, much worse than he already seemed. She's so in love with him she's still defending him, but the things she's saying show that he's a cheater and liar and that his relationship with Lauren is based on absolutely nothing but lust. IMO.

She also said Arie did indeed feel like if they filmed the breakup it would insure Becca as the Bette. Lauren is like his mom and Courtney feels Becca is more like her . Calling him out on things etc. Courtney also thinks that Jan 1st was the first time Arie made contact with Lauren .

Imo, he did tell Courtney half truths too but c'est la vie. Time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:31 pm

SarahD wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Haha....perfect couple - the serial proposer and the serial “yes-er.”  But hey, may be third time’s a charm.

Wow! Must be the same person who wrote this..

kelsyburkefitness February 6th, 2018
Fourth of July & Lauren threw a bitch fit because chris didn’t propose to her… so he then proposed to her with a dog later that month… one night she up and left and told her parents he was “abusive” which wasn’t the case and took the dog & tried to take the ring… she is in it for the money. Apparently this happened prior to Chris as well.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/02/lauren-burnham-bachelor-ex-fiance-christopher-crane-engaged/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:36 pm

Aria wrote:Courtney also said that Arie knew he made a mistake immediately when Lauren made his speech that final rose ceremony.SO WHY DIDNT YOU PICK HER YOU DUMB DUMB.

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 22 1646190589 Story changing again.

I read a summary elsewhere that also said Courtney had moved back to AZ because she thought she and Arie actually had a chance to be a couple in 2016. Was that in there as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:39 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

getittogetherman - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 22 1646190589 Story changing again.

I read a summary elsewhere that also said Courtney had moved back to AZ because she thought she and Arie actually had a chance to be a couple in 2016.  Was that in there as well?  

He funded a house for her and he wasn’t racing so they renovated it together . She’s always had a soft spot for him. Him going on the show was sad for her but she didn’t want to hold him back. I think she hoped they could make things happen. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:39 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

I read a summary elsewhere that also said Courtney had moved back to AZ because she thought she and Arie actually had a chance to be a couple in 2016.  Was that in there as well?  

Yeah, she thought they were going to be a couple, but then he came into a friend's restaurant in 2016 with Sydney. She also said she thought they were going to get together now, since both were single, and then he got offered the Bachelor, which made her cry.

It's funny she's calling Sydney out for "letting" herself get heated on, but she doesn't realize that Arie has been playing her for the past 6 years and she falls for it Every. Single. Time. . IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:47 pm

IMO Well, if he’s the best she ever had then may be she couldn’t let go. I actually think that maybe Arie and Courtney are made for each other. She’s just too available to him and that’s why they don’t work out. It’s the old adage “why buy a cow when you can milk it for free?”

Probably when Lauren is done with him or vice versa, he’ll go back to Courtney! Now that will be a love story - after all that song and dance apparently it’s the two of them. IMO

Stone_Hedge wrote:

Fourth of July & Lauren threw a bitch fit because chris didn’t propose to her… so he then proposed to her with a dog later that month… one night she up and left and told her parents he was “abusive” which wasn’t the case and took the dog & tried to take the ring… she is in it for the money. Apparently this happened prior to Chris as well.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/02/lauren-burnham-bachelor-ex-fiance-christopher-crane-engaged/

He’s kind of cute and seems like a decent guy. Posts about his faith and his family. Don’t know the guy or anything about him but doesn’t seem to fit Lauren’s narrative that he’s an abusive guy. IMO wonder what happened to them?

Last edited by SarahD on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:50 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
SarahD wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Haha....perfect couple - the serial proposer and the serial “yes-er.”  But hey, may be third time’s a charm.

question What if it was a different person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:54 pm

Aria wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:

Yeah, she thought they were going to be a couple, but then he came into a friend's restaurant in 2016 with Sydney. She also said she thought they were going to get together now, since both were single, and then he got offered the Bachelor, which made her cry.

It's funny she's calling Sydney out for "letting" herself get heated on, but she doesn't realize that Arie has been playing her for the past 6 years and she falls for it Every. Single. Time. . IMO.

Yeah, that's what I read.

I agree about your last paragraph.

I also read that the "best sex ever" in her book was because Arie asked her to put that in there...

cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33