SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:Lauren wore a wig in her home town? Self important much? laugh out loud 

Tall about OTT. I highly doubt this was necessary. Past cast with much higher profiles went incog to meet up with their fiancée. Not to run errands like they're some A list celeb. JMO.

At least some of the past cast with higher profiles had one of those pesky things called a job and I don't think too many employers would be cool with the incognito thing. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 28 3806527698

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:Lauren wore a wig in her home town? Self important much? laugh out loud 

Tall about OTT. I highly doubt this was necessary. Past cast with much higher profiles went incog to meet up with their fiancée. Not to run errands like they're some A list celeb. JMO.
But if she was already being harassed for the story on what was going on ever since the news broke that there was a switch, I think that being harassed everyday can make you want to hide....right??

IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:44 pm

So he edited his post? I wonder why? :crazed

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Newto wrote:I've come to the sad conclusion that there is so much "stuff" out there about this whole mess that nobody can believe anything they see/read/hear.  Most likely nobody but the parties involved will ever know the full story of what happened.  And maybe that is better.  I don't know.   JMHO.
Especially considering that honesty doesn't seem to be Arty's or Libby's strong suit imo.

They also happen to be terrible liars, who can't even keep their timelines straight and accidentally keep revealing things that they should most certainly keep secret (or let their side chicks do podcasts where she accidentally reveals everything), so I wouldn't be surprised if we did slowly get most of the story. They really are the stupidest final couple we've ever had. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:52 pm

Haha...that’s what I was thinking. Rolling Eyes She’d barrly be considered a D lister and meanwhile other more high profile bachelors and ettes live such a normal life and A listers walk around NY all the time without any disguise, irrespective of getting negative press. I came across Halle Berry and her gorgeous Calvin Klein model BF before while shopping at the TW Center and bumped into Bon Jovi and his wife crossing the street. Who does she think she is Rolling Eyes or maybe she’s highly embarrassed by all of that transpired and could not hold her head up high.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:14 pm

Damned if she does wear a wig:
She must be so embarrassed she's trying to hide...
She thinks she's A list and needs to go incognito...
She's so stupid she believes people really care...

Damned if she doesn't:
She's just out strutting her stuff...
She's just hoping to get interviewed...
She's just out to gloat...

And this list could go on and on. Lauren and Arie just can't please the posting masses. Whatever they do and say will be hated. All negative rumors/statements about them will be believed, exaggerated, and passed on as fact. All positive rumors/statements will be tossed aside as: bad source; only for PR; total lies; something only an idiot would believe.

All is only my opinion.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:17 pm

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:23 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

But if she was already being harassed for the story on what was going on ever since the news broke that there was a switch, I think that being harassed everyday can make you want to hide....right??

IMO

Thank you! Exactly. With the sh*tstorm she knew (and everyone else) knew was coming, I don’t see the big deal. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 28 1710264613 After news first hit about the switch, Lauren possibly was afraid to leave the house if she read SM. It’s scary what people say on there. Threats.

Last edited by sanlee088 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:26 pm

beader wrote:Damned if she does wear a wig:
  She must be so embarrassed she's trying to hide...
  She thinks she's A list and needs to go incognito...
  She's so stupid she believes people really care...

Damned if she doesn't:
  She's just out strutting her stuff...
  She's just hoping to get interviewed...
  She's just out to gloat...

And this list could go on and on.  Lauren and Arie just can't please the posting masses.  Whatever they do and say will be hated.  All negative rumors/statements about them will be believed, exaggerated, and passed on as fact.  All positive rumors/statements will be tossed aside as:  bad source; only for PR; total lies; something only an idiot would believe.
All is only my opinion.

Forgot to say totally agree
Just glad they are happy and can say who cares what the negative posts say !
It’s made their love stronger !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:32 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

IMO

Plenty of past contestants were followed to and from work daily, to their house, etc. Must have been nice for Lauren to just bum around Virginia Beach in a wig for no reason. JMO

The article even states she didn’t wear a disguise because she was being harassed. It states no one was a nuisance to her.

When out in public, Lauren at times disguised herself in a wig and a baseball cap.

A few times, Pamela Burnham said, folks in Virginia Beach approached Lauren to ask something like, “Are you that Lauren who’s on ‘The Bachelor’?” The locals may have asked a few questions but were never a nuisance.

https://pilotonline.com/entertainment/tv/larry-bonko/article_d15ea719-cfd7-58af-a2a8-6ea7cf679afd.html

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 28 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 28 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:35 pm

Snoozefest Libby was NOT that popular or polarizing amongst fans to the extent that I think anyone where she lived was harassing her. She's just mad extra and clearly has delusions of grandeur. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:37 pm

SarahD wrote:

Didn’t they say they talked about a TV wedding?. A great way to stay out of the spotlight! imo

I haven't read that. Can you point me to where I can see that? Thanks

With all the other perks they got, I wouldn't be surprised if they get offered a TV wedding.

bluwavz wrote:@sdmom Ya. http://www.insideedition.com/unearthed-footage-shows-bachelor-winner-lauren-burnhams-engagement-prior-show-41371

This type of treatment to me is more important than a lead who has said many times it was all his fault, went with his gut and changed his mind knowing what he was in for. No one will convince me anyone on this show has power to do anything.

"They would track the menstrual cycles of the women in the house because they'd sync up and they would know this is a good time to interview someone because they're more emotional right now or they're PMS-ing and can get the most juicy soundbites,” she claimed to Inside Edition.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33