SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:Snoozefest Libby was NOT that popular or polarizing amongst fans to the extent that I think anyone where she lived was harassing her. She's just mad extra and clearly has delusions of grandeur. All JMO.

She is the gift of snark that keeps on giving. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:40 pm

beader wrote:Damned if she does wear a wig:
  She must be so embarrassed she's trying to hide...
  She thinks she's A list and needs to go incognito...
  She's so stupid she believes people really care...

Damned if she doesn't:
  She's just out strutting her stuff...
  She's just hoping to get interviewed...
  She's just out to gloat...

And this list could go on and on.  Lauren and Arie just can't please the posting masses.  Whatever they do and say will be hated.  All negative rumors/statements about them will be believed, exaggerated, and passed on as fact.  All positive rumors/statements will be tossed aside as:  bad source; only for PR; total lies; something only an idiot would believe.

All is only my opinion.
Thankyou so much for the great summation. Think you hit the nail on the head big time.... :yes: :claphands :claphands

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:43 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Lauren wore a wig in her home town? Self important much? laugh out loud 

Tall about OTT. I highly doubt this was necessary. Past cast with much higher profiles went incog to meet up with their fiancée. Not to run errands like they're some A list celeb. JMO.
But if she was already being harassed for the story on what was going on ever since the news broke that there was a switch, I think that being harassed everyday can make you want to hide....right??

IMO

Thank you! Exactly. With the sh*tstorm she knew (and everyone else) knew was coming, I don’t see the big deal. bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 29 1710264613 After news first hit about the switch, Lauren possibly was afraid to leave the house if she read SM. It’s scary what people say on there. Threats.
Yep, during ATFR2 Harrison and Arie were both talking about the threats. They both said how scary it is when that happens. IMO, Lauren was just as scared. IMO, people doing things like that on SM would be scary and something that would make you so afraid! IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:49 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Lauren wore a wig in her home town? Self important much? laugh out loud 

Tall about OTT. I highly doubt this was necessary. Past cast with much higher profiles went incog to meet up with their fiancée. Not to run errands like they're some A list celeb. JMO.
But if she was already being harassed for the story on what was going on ever since the news broke that there was a switch, I think that being harassed everyday can make you want to hide....right??

IMO

Plenty of past contestants were followed to and from work daily, to their house, etc. Must have been nice for Lauren to just bum around Virginia Beach in a wig for no reason. JMO

The article even states she didn’t wear a disguise because she was being harassed. It states no one was a nuisance to her.

When out in public, Lauren at times disguised herself in a wig and a baseball cap.

A few times, Pamela Burnham said, folks in Virginia Beach approached Lauren to ask something like, “Are you that Lauren who’s on ‘The Bachelor’?” The locals may have asked a few questions but were never a nuisance.

https://pilotonline.com/entertainment/tv/larry-bonko/article_d15ea719-cfd7-58af-a2a8-6ea7cf679afd.html
If I were in a situation that she was in, I'd be hiding too instead of dealing with all the negative posts, sm crap, and harrassment. If that was following me everywhere, I'd be pretty afraid of things to the point of being sick as well. But since I am not in it, who am I to condemn her actions??

Since she's in it, who am I to tell her how to feel??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:56 pm

I feel like the slow kid in class...but she WORE A WIG WHEN GOING OUT?! Like, not to go meet Arie, but just to go out to run errands? 

Are you kidding me. WHAT. Whenever I think these two kids can't get any more embarrassing. She either thinks she's much more popular than she is or she thinks she's getting attacked much more than she is. Either way, it shows a lack of self-awarenesss and delusion that's rare. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:59 pm

ReneeM wrote:Snoozefest Libby was NOT that popular or polarizing amongst fans to the extent that I think anyone where she lived was harassing her. She's just mad extra and clearly has delusions of grandeur. All JMO.

Yes! laugh out loud So extra. Right up her (delusional) alley IMO.

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:02 am

2pop 2pop 2pop

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:03 am

Although shout out for Lauren for making it was easy for me to stop feeling bad for her. She’s literally the female version of her sleaze-bag fiancé 

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33