SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aria wrote:So apparently, back when Arie was with Becca, he put up an IG story where he wore socks that Lauren gave him to check to see if she was looking and to gauge her interest level. I didn't watch, but apparently they talked about it on Kelly and Ryan. He's so gross and this is emotional cheating 101 and it's also exactly what's he doing with Bekah, sending funny, seemingly harmless DMs, while checking to see how she feels. I'm honestly so embarrassed I ever liked and defended the guy. He's disgusting. Have fun, Lauren! IMO.
WHOSE MANS IS THIS?? I'm dying at the fact that he's already doing to Lauren what he did with her though laugh out loud. She is truly a bird. Jmo.

What is hilarious is that his IG story with socks was interest in her, but DMing Bekah about 2:1 dates is just friendship? Sure, these two will be living a George Strait song and shopping for ocean front property in AZ. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Aria wrote:So apparently, back when Arie was with Becca, he put up an IG story where he wore socks that Lauren gave him to check to see if she was looking and to gauge her interest level. I didn't watch, but apparently they talked about it on Kelly and Ryan. He's so gross and this is emotional cheating 101 and it's also exactly what's he doing with Bekah, sending funny, seemingly harmless DMs, while checking to see how she feels. I'm honestly so embarrassed I ever liked and defended the guy. He's disgusting. Have fun, Lauren! IMO.
WHOSE MANS IS THIS?? I'm dying at the fact that he's already doing to Lauren what he did with her though laugh out loud. She’s is truly a bird. Jmo.

What is hilarious is that his IG story with socks was interest in her, but DMing Bekah about 2:1 dates is just friendship? Sure, these two will be living a George Strait song and shopping for ocean front property in AZ. JMO.

And there’s wonder why Arie has a type? Sydney seemed just as naive and thought their relationship was monogamous or at least she was. Arie needs a type so he can manipulate. There’s a saying, cheaters want you to be loyal while they’re being unfaithful . Interesting . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Aria wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
Aria wrote:

He had the cameras film the breakup so that a) people could see it was his fault and b) people would sympathize with her and she could become the Bachelorette. He's basically a hero!

GMA interview.  I didn’t hear this exchange from Arie and Michael.  Was it in the second part when they play a game?   I haven’t listened to that yet.

Nice support from Jason and Molly at the end.  
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/video/arie-luyendyk-jr-girlfriend-open-future-plans-53569979

No, it's actually in the first part when Arie sat down with Michael by himself! It's posted in the fan forum, if you want to watch!

Thanks, @Aria.  I just watched it.  I agree that he took responsibility for filming it, but I don’t think he was trying to make himself look like a hero or that it came across that way.  JMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Wow, they need to stop doing interviews because Arie just keeps changing his story proving even more so to anyone with half a brain that he is a straight up liar.

Also, I no longer feel sorry for Lauren. What a pair of idiots. They should've skipped media and just scuttled back to Scottsdale.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:58 pm

Excerpt from People Magazine...
He texted me on New Year’s Eve, ‘I think this is maybe crossing the line, but I’d like to talk,’” she reveals.

When he made his feelings clear, “I did have some reservations,” she says. “I was just afraid he would change his mind again.”

But after they spoke at length, Burnham’s perspective shifted: “I was just like, ‘We need to do it, you need to take the risk if this means a lot to you and you need to follow your heart. If not, then we don’t need to talk anymore.’

This just reminds me of something else I read about her first ex . Just so interesting Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:05 pm

He’s going with the narrative that he did f so she could be the Bachelorette? Rolling Eyes rotfl What a joke. Anything to make yourself feel better I guess. Jmo

https://instagram.com/p/BgB18B_gKKz/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:08 pm

Diana wrote:He’s going with the narrative that he did f so she could be the Bachelorette? Rolling Eyes rotfl What a joke. Anything to make yourself feel better I guess. Jmo

https://instagram.com/p/BgB18B_gKKz/

It’s like he think he’s a d@mn martyr.

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 5 87b72b10 allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 5 86669110 allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:14 pm

I'll just drop this here and add I agree with every word:

“Man, rose lovers, it has been a week — and we’re barely halfway through. After last night’s emotional bloodbath, we’re back again in the Tealight Candle Thunderdome, but before we recap tonight’s events, please indulge me while I get something off my chest:
Yes, it was terrible of Arie to break up with Becca on camera, and to keep going back into the house even though she literally asked him to leave at least seven times. And yes, Arie likely did both of those things at the strong urging of the producers — but barring the use of a cattle prod and/or firearms, The Bachelor producers cannot “make” anyone do anything. Arie is a grown-azz man with a free (albeit weak) will. He may have been contractually obligated to allow cameras to film his conversation with Becca, but nothing would have stopped him from calling her before this visit and at the very least telling her the bad news over the phone first. (Hey, it would have been better than nothing, right?) Nor did he have to walk back into the house after Becca asked him to leave. Arie could have easily told the producers, “No, she really doesn’t want to talk to me anymore. I’ll talk to you guys outside if you want, but I am not going to bother her again.”
Remember when producers tried to get Dean to call Lee a racist on camera during Rachel’s season of The Bachelorette? And remember how Dean refused to do so, answering the producer’s “What do you mean?” query with a simple, “You know exactly what I mean.” If Dean, a man who is not exactly a paragon of moral rectitude, can stand up to producers, Arie could have as well. So yes, Team Bachelor abused Becca’s trust — but that’s to be expected. Arie’s betrayal, IMHO, is far worse.”

http://ew.com/recap/the-bachelor-season-22-after-the-final-rose/

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:17 pm

I want to see Lauren Zima interview them. She'll see through his BS and not just let him give a cookie cutter answer that I feel like a lot of reporters just accept because they don't know enough about the show or what actually went down.

Also, it honestly scares me how he went from loving Becca to just nothing. How callously he treated her. He blindsided her, like he did to his ex Sydney with no excuse, and he will do the same to Lauren. No way they make it down the aisle.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:21 pm

I find both Lauren and Arie to be disgusting people because I deeply despise cheaters and people who do not take commitment and relationships seriously. People like that are scary and gross because "commitments" mean nothing to them as long as it fits their narrative. I know what harm and pain cheaters have caused in my personal life and I think this is the lowest of the low.

For all we know their affair might even have been physical as well, because Lauren seems like the type women to give up the cookie to men in committed relationships.

ALL IMO

Last edited by missnana on Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:22 pm

mslat92 wrote:I want to see Lauren Zima interview them. She'll see through his BS and not just let him give a cookie cutter answer that I feel like a lot of reporters just accept because they don't know enough about the show or what actually went down.

Also, it honestly scares me how he went from loving Becca to just nothing. How callously he treated her. He blindsided her, like he did to his ex Sydney with no excuse, and he will do the same to Lauren. No way they make it down the aisle.

Haven’t some of us been saying his other Exes have validity ? It gives credence to how Arie is. Now we have it on film . Lauren might last a while for him because she might truly be that naive . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:44 pm

umngirl wrote:This headline is hilarious. Girl, you barely know the guy.

https://twitter.com/people/status/971374328611786753?s=21

He won't change his mind again?....the man whose neighbours apparently have sex spread sheet about him?  rofl rofl rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33