SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:50 am

Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:This headline is hilarious. Girl, you barely know the guy.

https://twitter.com/people/status/971374328611786753?s=21

He won't change his mind again?....the man whose neighbours apparently have sex spread sheet about him?  rofl rofl rofl

It is his spreadsheet, not the neighbors! I mean he had to have some way to track the hundreds of women he was having sex with over the years... just in case he ran into them again. Needed to know how good it was to know if he wanted to do it again.

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 6 3806527698

Back to top Go down

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:53 am

Aria wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Aria wrote:So apparently, back when Arie was with Becca, he put up an IG story where he wore socks that Lauren gave him to check to see if she was looking and to gauge her interest level. I didn't watch, but apparently they talked about it on Kelly and Ryan. He's so gross and this is emotional cheating 101 and it's also exactly what's he doing with Bekah, sending funny, seemingly harmless DMs, while checking to see how she feels. I'm honestly so embarrassed I ever liked and defended the guy. He's disgusting. Have fun, Lauren! IMO.

And he and Lauren are proud of this? They both suck IMO.

I just watched. I think Arie had told producers backstage and didn't think they would bring it up. Kelly was accusing them of DMing the whole time he was Becca and they were like "no, no, never'" and Ryan brought that up and they copped to it. They're both so tone-deaf and have no idea how terrible they come off. IMO.

All I could think of...SHE GAVE HIM SOCKS!!!! Is he her grandfather? They are basic. Simple and basic.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:56 am

Sprite wrote:
Aria wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

And he and Lauren are proud of this? They both suck IMO.

I just watched. I think Arie had told producers backstage and didn't think they would bring it up. Kelly was accusing them of DMing the whole time he was Becca and they were like "no, no, never'" and Ryan brought that up and they copped to it. They're both so tone-deaf and have no idea how terrible they come off. IMO.

All I could think of...SHE GAVE HIM SOCKS!!!! Is he her grandfather? They are basic. Simple and basic.

Probably blue or coconut milk colored allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 6 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:03 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:This headline is hilarious. Girl, you barely know the guy.

https://twitter.com/people/status/971374328611786753?s=21

He won't change his mind again?....the man whose neighbours apparently have sex spread sheet about him?  rofl rofl rofl

It is his spreadsheet, not the neighbors!  I mean he had to have some way to track the hundreds of women he was having sex with over the years... just in case he ran into them again. Needed to know how good it was to know if he wanted to do it again.

allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 6 3806527698

OMG...that is even worse. That needle d*ck will get him into trouble one day!  rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:05 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Aria wrote:

Probably blue or coconut milk colored allsethere - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6 - Page 6 3806527698

Beige. They could only be beige....or vanilla or French vanilla.  hehehe

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Reddit poster also said when he was caught by his then current "girlfriend" (not Sydney) in bed with a woman he picked up in a bar, he jumped out the window in his boxers at 3 am rofl

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Sprite wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
Sprite wrote:

It is his spreadsheet, not the neighbors!  I mean he had to have some way to track the hundreds of women he was having sex with over the years... just in case he ran into them again. Needed to know how good it was to know if he wanted to do it again.

OMG...that is even worse. That needle d*ck will get him into trouble one day!  rofl

Not if can keep his records straight. What positions they like, where he’s most likely to run into them. I think they’re categorized by states. . Thats what Sydney referenced how he had girls in different zip codes. dizzy
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Aria wrote:So apparently, back when Arie was with Becca, he put up an IG story where he wore socks that Lauren gave him to check to see if she was looking and to gauge her interest level. I didn't watch, but apparently they talked about it on Kelly and Ryan. He's so gross and this is emotional cheating 101 and it's also exactly what's he doing with Bekah, sending funny, seemingly harmless DMs, while checking to see how she feels. I'm honestly so embarrassed I ever liked and defended the guy. He's disgusting. Have fun, Lauren! IMO.

Makes me wonder about the "Sex sells baby" crotch pic Arie posted and whose interest he was trying to gauge there (totally a thirst trap for women to DM him imo) no no He's gross. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Not sure how true this is or if anyone else has seen it.  I looked back through the threads and didn't see it.

https://twitter.com/fashionistaRach

She is saying that her friend sat next to Arie on a flight on 12/27 and he was texting Lauren.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:42 pm

chi-girl wrote:Not sure how true this is or if anyone else has seen it.  I looked back through the threads and didn't see it.

https://twitter.com/fashionistaRach

She is saying that her friend sat next to Arie on a flight on 12/27 and he was texting Lauren.

Oh my this gets even more interesting ! What a find @chi-girl

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:44 pm

I have no doubt that Arie was contacting Lauren way before he said he was. No way he would have dumped Becca before the show ended imo if Lauren didn't ensure him she'd take him back. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I have no doubt that Arie was contacting Lauren way before he said he was. No way he would have dumped Becca before the show ended imo if Lauren didn't ensure him she'd take him back. jmo

So Lauren and Arie in on a scheme! Now that’s true love! Two liars bound together by lies! That’s just peachy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #6

+60
Newto
Aunties_Love
bluwavz
mindless
kraft33