SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:12 pm

jupiterxo wrote:Oooh interesting. Sorry for the silly question, I haven’t seen much of the show before. So I guess a public concert date isn’t as good as a private plane date or something else romantic huh? Isn’t the date still one on one though? And isn’t a one on one date promising?
It's not that it's not as good as in fun, it's just that a concert date (public date) takes away time from their alone 1/1 time. Usually, the lead wants to spend as much alone time as possible with the dates they feel the strongest connections with and this type of date doesn't afford that. It gives them less time to talk and solidify a foundation. It doesn't mean Garrett will not be F1, just that this date is not typically chosen for the guy/girl the lead is most interested in. There is a first time for everything, though.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:28 am

Help. I need my Ryan's dose this week! wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 3552228123 Praying wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 3806527698
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:42 am

Same! Do we know for sure he didn’t get 1on1 so far?

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:52 am

Maya wrote:Same! Do we know for sure he didn’t get 1on1 so far?

wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 1377737533 glad to know im not the only one...laugh out loud.

we only know that as per RS, Epis 2 1on1 went to Blake, and Epis 4 1on1 was with Garrett. No idea as to Epis 3 date went . MF tweeted a hot tub reference... i think it was around the supposed Epis 3 1on1. I lean more to think the hot tub date went to one of the jocks...ya know..to highlight the beefy bod, presumably building up viewers's interest for the next lead. (TB) giggling . JMO

my guess is Ryan will get the infamous Epis 5 1on1 date. Here is to hoping he 'll get the date..as it will be right around BK's Bday (next week). cheerleader
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:28 pm

That would be awesome! I want to see pics of them together, I wander if he was able to open up to her.
Ugh someone tell me he’s Becca’s F1 so I can relax and wait for the season to air.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:51 pm

Maya wrote:That would be awesome! I want to see pics of them together, I wander if he was able to open up to her.
Ugh someone tell me he’s Becca’s F1 so I can relax and wait for the season to air.

I know we don’t know right now, but have we ever known who the F1 was before the season aired? Just curious if that’s kept pretty under wraps since I know they’re not sent home after elimination.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:39 pm

@jupiterxo the spoiled side of the forum sleuths and usually RS spoilers come before the airing, but the sleuthing never stops here, sometimes proving the spoilers wrong. But sometimes during the filming some "rumors" circulate, who could be a "frontrunner" and some "fan" pics/video can indicate the level of comfort/chemistry(BL) of the lead for certain date.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley95 Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:50 pm

Becca just give Ryan that 5th 1 on 1 date already laugh out loud giggling
Ashley95
Ashley95

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:55 pm

SeekAny wrote:Why hello Ryan.
wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 084c8e10

So from this we know his birthday is Dec 13th and spends time on Martha’s Vineyard but lives in California now. More I look he’s definitely from MA. I think Mashpee, MA.

https://instagram.com/p/

Just because we haven’t had a picture of Ryan in awhile.giggling How cute is he in this picture!?!:girlfan
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:01 pm

Aw. He looks so sweet and genuine! Im a sucker for dimples too. I’m still rooting for him to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Have to say I would really suck as a lead because my season would be over after just meeting him! giggling Praying

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:42 pm

Was the video of his mom and SIL watching Becca on TV on Instagram? I’d like to see it if somebody knows where it is. TIA
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031