SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:28 pm

The numbers of followers jumped after ATFR and he also started following some people, he stopped accepting requests of the followers after M&G (maybe even before ... I know my request is pending) and since then the number of following dropped only 1 (possible disactivation), while followers started to drop since he had no activity since M&G.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Active IG
Mar 07, 2018

wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2018-051

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. Just thought I'd check to see if there's any change in SM. So yes, they do have their phones. Smiley The account is now private.

March 11

wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Captu118

Aunties_Love wrote:March 17th

I didn't take one of Ryan's on day of filming but this is what it is as of 5:30pm pacific today:

wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Ryan_210

ReneeM wrote:Ryan's IG stats March 20th

wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Ryan10

ReneeM wrote:March 24th
IG stats for the RC tonight - Still private
wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Ryan11

https://www.instagram.com/ogrp/

Joy15 wrote:

Update April 5
wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Ryan10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:19 pm

Just thought i would bring my elephanty post here for easy reference and fun Smiley

Joy15 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:To the super sleuthers   :detective  

Who could be the other guy on the 2:1 date? What guys were missing from the Group Date with Wayne Newton to determine possible other guy for the 2:1 date?  Also, who could be on the 1:1?

From the behind the scenes photo of Jordon and Becca, the body language looks almost formal.  Neither one are leaning into each other, both sitting back in their chairs, IMO.  The second photo is probably Becca's PI and the last photo could be a crew member doing a sound check.    All JMO.

@MiniDiva
let me try with a process of deduction Praying

there were 13 guys going into Vegas on our chart. Mike highly possibly been eliminated prior. so that makes 12 guys left. (matched with what RS spilled)

THE WN GD, IMO : 1. David 2. Jason/Man bun > im going with its man bun 3. Blake 4. Chris R 5.Garrett 6. William          (in order of the 1st pic leaked, from left to right) . Assuming the onlooker is right and trust-worthy, 7. Colton (no snap of him, only basing on the attendance info)  

we know Jordan was in 2:1. that makes total 8 guys we know. remaining 2:1 is unknown.

IMO the guys left who 'didnt get snapped/rumored to be in the WN GD are : Ryan, Jason, John and Lincoln.

I am leaning more to Jason T got another spot of the 2:1. Just guessing that he may get into some "rivalry" with Jordan . We all know TPTB love drama. tbh i can't really see John and Ryan get into troubles with Jordan. Lincoln, umm..maybe...but i guess TPTB want to avoid conflict with this as this would make a MOC vs White guy battle  so..yeah..Final answer = Jason T  wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2498057887

RS said total 9 guys on WN GD, translate to 2 as unknowns. so..IMO unknown 2 guys on the WN GD are John/Ryan and Lincoln

so that makes Ryan/John getting the 1:1 date. Since self pro-claimed biased , i think im gonna go with Ryan getting the coveted date  giggling.BUT i also have a reliable reason, its because RS implied that his "source" might recognize the guy when they (BK and the guy) were in the lobby prior to their date, so that gotta be one of the guys he has released. We know John hasn't been released yet.

so yep...*drum roll* the 1:1 went to Ryan .

JMHOAA

ETA. Just realized we still don't know Leo's status coming to Vegas. so i guess there are 2 plausible scenarios :
- #2 in Vegas pic is Jason . and the other 2:1 spot was likely being given to Leo. (assuming Mike was eliminated prior to Vegas)
-  #2 in Vegas is Mike (i am guessing he is our man bun, there is no one else could be placed as man bun other than Mike for the count be matched IMO).  then the other 2:1 spot was Jason's (assuming Leo was eliminated prior to Vegas)

We shall see. TWT

wishfulthinking - Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2h3qey10
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4755p696-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1309494

I'm dying to find out if my 'prediction' (a.k.a deduction game laugh out loud) regarding Ryan's 1:1 on Episode 5 was true Praying
. If that's the case, i think i'm gonna wine and laughlaughlaugh danceround all night long over here . Who's gonna join me? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 pm

@Joy15  I confess I didn’t remember him by his real name until I went to the first page and saw he was banjo man. Now I can say....
I will cheerdance wine with you bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:28 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:@Joy15  I confess I didn’t remember him by his real name until I went to the first page and saw he was banjo man. Now I can say....

hahaha! great!! bestbud! . Now... let the Bachelorette Fairies grant our wish to partay over here.... Praying  :dancing peg:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:26 am

Joy15 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:@Joy15  I confess I didn’t remember him by his real name until I went to the first page and saw he was banjo man. Now I can say....

hahaha! great!! bestbud! . Now... let the Bachelorette Fairies grant our wish to partay over here.... Praying  :dancing peg:
I’ve tried really hard to not have a favorite bc more often than not I end up being disappointed when my fav doesn’t win. Truth be told I really like Ryan very much for Becca. He reminds me so much of Ryan Sutter and he has always been one of my favorites. So I will join you in hoping Ryan got the 1:1and Becca has a spark with him.                   wine Cheers!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:16 pm

What a bummer sad I thought for sure he was going to be f4 at least IMO

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:21 pm

I wasn’t sure he’d be in the F4, but I figured he would at least make it to the half way point. I find him very attractive and he seemed to have chemistry with Becca when they first met.

I’m surprised it appears he was eliminated very early since RS said “long gone.” Such a bummer given some of the other guys that are still there.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:27 pm

I followed his sister in law and in one of her IG stories of her daughter of like a week ago she tagged him in it. I wondered why she would do that if he didn't have social media. I guess now we know.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:33 pm

^ Thanks! That makes sense. **edited**Maybe it's one of the producers posting trying to steer us off track laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : calling out members)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:39 pm

Welp. There's always BIP.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:42 pm

True. I feel like if he got further he would have a good chance at being the bachelor sad I'll be fine with him on bip though.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031