SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:24 am

I used to sail, Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887 just saying.

BTW I love her lipstick colour. If I wore that I'd look so washed out, it looks great on her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:44 am

I really liked him last night. I talked to a couple of my co-workers and they both liked him. We all thought the song/banjo was dorky at first but then really liked how he acted with her afterward. Cute.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:16 am

I'm old but I LOVED his LONG HAIR!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:07 am

He stole my heart! I haven't even seen the other 20 guys and I'm rooting for Ryan to be in Becca's top 4. She seemed to take a real liking to him instantly.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:28 am

I like the sailing part as well!
I was leaving Ralphs today and loading groceries into the trunk.  I had some old cushions in there for Goodwill.  Some guy who had talked to me in the store was parked next to me and asked me if I was a boater.  He thought I had lifejackets in the trunk! I have a cold and my ears are stuffy. I thought he asked if I was a voter!  cause I have this political sticker on my bumper. I told him yes and he proceeded to regal with his love of sailing!.  I was too embarassed to tell him they were cushions.

Anyway, I like sailing, and banjo guy. Brian or Ryan, either way.  And he could pass for Wells' brother.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:31 am

he is very very cute and i agree looks a bit like wells, imo they looked to have more chemistry than the other guys....anyway i hope we get a des/chris love story
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:30 am

Ryan looks to be adventuresome.  Love his dark hair and pretty eyes.  He's a cutie.  cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:43 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

love this and the girl has got some moves Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1176891977 cheerleader

He is so dorky. I like him!! He's in the F4!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:00 am

Of the 5 guys he is my favorite. They would be so cute together. I really hope they give her a top notch group of guys. :girlfan
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:04 am

He's my favorite out of the five too! The banjo was a little gimmicky, but I liked that he wasn't over the top afterwards and seemed genuinely shy and nervous. It made it seem much more genuine. And I felt like she had chemistry with all of the guys!

Hope they give her a good group of guys! I do think casting, for the most part, has been really good for the last two seasons so I hope that continues!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:18 am

@Aria that's exactly what I liked about him. While singing and playing the banjo I'm rolling my eyes, but liked the looks of him. After that was over, he spoke so softly and sweetly to her.

In some of those pics he reminds me of Dr Chris aka cupcakes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aria that's exactly what I liked about him. While singing and playing the banjo I'm rolling my eyes, but liked the looks of him. After that was over, he spoke so softly and sweetly to her.

In some of those pics he reminds me of Dr Chris aka cupcakes.

IA, I don't think he has a career as a singer, but it was his soft warmth and smile with her at the end which was sweet.  I like the possible comparison to Cupcake, maybe he will be "Banjo" this season.  laugh out loud

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031