SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:11 pm

Looks the the mutual Jasmine L. follow was a “false alarm” since she appears to be cozy with some dude in Mexico per her recent IG stories. It’s too bad he’s been so invisible- seems like a cutie on IG.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:20 pm

i can't help but think maybe TPTB saw how popular he was on ATFR that they had to practically avoid him or he might become bachelor and they didn't want that(because they have someone else in mind already?) Suspect

He really needed to pull out the banjo again and serenade Becca....i am so sad he is hardly being shown sad i find him to be the best looking of all the guys..

i loved his one liner on the first episode when Becca was with Garrett fishing in the pool and a guy says i wonder what they are going to catch and Ryan says "Feelings" laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:43 pm

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Ryan2
https://www.gracebarry.com/beccas-season/2018/6/6/power-ranking-the-bachelorette-guys-week-2
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:42 am

https://vineyardgazette.com/news/2018/05/30/catboats-and-banjo-skills-lead-local-bachelor-reality-tv-premiere

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:51 am

Maya wrote:https://vineyardgazette.com/news/2018/05/30/catboats-and-banjo-skills-lead-local-bachelor-reality-tv-premiere

Great article! Thanks for posting @Maya!

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Sb_the_bachelorette_ryan_peterson

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:20 am

happygolucky wrote:He's the only reason I was interested in this season and I guess he isn't much interested to be part of BN. I think I like him even more so.
SAME! :yes: :soapbox  we need more of this man on screen!
Imo.

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:24 am

My hopes were that he goes on BIP and falls in love with Bekah M. Imho this guy has been short changed, they barely say his name never mind show the footage we all know is there!
sign heart insert banjo emoji

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:33 am

I enjoy his insta stories way more that this season!

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:04 pm

How many more episodes will it be before we hear Ryan speak?
Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Ryan3
IS RYAN ON THIS SHOW? Every single week it’s IMPOSSIBLE to make a decent GIF of him because not only is he never shown speaking, he’s never shown at all. Not talking to Becca, not joking with the guys. Not in a house, not with a mouse. Is he going to pull a Lauren B(oring) and win it all in the end? Is he a sneak attack dark horse or just socially invisible like Mia Thermopolis before she gets a perm?
https://www.gracebarry.com/beccas-season/2018/6/14/power-ranking-the-bachelorette-guys-week-3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:32 pm

What a sweet message.   Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 1f60d

Credit: @Ryan Peterson

ogrp I went on #thebachelorette with an open mind and an open heart and I found nothing but love from the other contestants, the producers, and the fans. I wouldn’t change a thing. Love makes us do crazy things, and there’s someone for everyone. The guys, and Becca and her new fiancé, are welcome to pay me a hometown visit for a sail anytime! : @paulhebertphoto

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkd64rlnD83/?taken-by=ogrp

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Peterson - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+48
maya213
Kindnesscounts
Zaynab
Diana
flojo031