SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:59 am

MiniDiva wrote:To the super sleuthers   :detective  

Who could be the other guy on the 2:1 date?   What guys were missing from the Group Date with Wayne Newton to determine possible other guy for the 2:1 date?  Also, who could be on the 1:1?

From the behind the scenes photo of Jordon and Becca, the body language looks almost formal.  Neither one are leaning into each other, both sitting back in their chairs, IMO.  The second photo is probably Becca's PI and the last photo could be a crew member doing a sound check.    All JMO.

@MiniDiva
let me try with a process of deduction Praying

there were 13 guys going into Vegas on our chart. Mike highly possibly been eliminated prior. so that makes 12 guys left. (matched with what RS spilled)

THE WN GD, IMO : 1. David 2. Jason/Man bun > im going with its man bun 3. Blake 4. Chris R 5.Garrett 6. William          (in order of the 1st pic leaked, from left to right) . Assuming the onlooker is right and trust-worthy, 7. Colton (no snap of him, only basing on the attendance info)  

we know Jordan was in 2:1. that makes total 8 guys we know. remaining 2:1 is unknown.

IMO the guys left who 'didnt get snapped/rumored to be in the WN GD are : Ryan, Jason, John and Lincoln.

I am leaning more to Jason T got another spot of the 2:1. Just guessing that he may get into some "rivalry" with Jordan . We all know TPTB love drama. tbh i can't really see John and Ryan get into troubles with Jordan. Lincoln, umm..maybe...but i guess TPTB want to avoid conflict with this as this would make a MOC vs White guy battle  so..yeah..Final answer = Jason T  Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 2498057887

RS said total 9 guys on WN GD, translate to 2 as unknowns. so..IMO unknown 2 guys on the WN GD are John/Ryan and Lincoln

so that makes Ryan/John getting the 1:1 date. Since self pro-claimed biased , i think im gonna go with Ryan getting the coveted date  giggling.BUT i also have a reliable reason, its because RS implied that his "source" might recognize the guy when they (BK and the guy) were in the lobby prior to their date, so that gotta be one of the guys he has released. We know John hasn't been released yet.

so yep...*drum roll* the 1:1 went to Ryan .

JMHOAA

ETA. Just realized we still don't know Leo's status coming to Vegas. so i guess there are 2 plausible scenarios :
- #2 in Vegas pic is Jason . and the other 2:1 spot was likely being given to Leo. (assuming Mike was eliminated prior to Vegas)
- #2 in Vegas is Mike (i am guessing he is our man bun, there is no one else could be placed as man bun other than Mike for the count be matched IMO). then the other 2:1 spot was Jason's (assuming Leo was eliminated prior to Vegas)

We shall see. TWT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 2h3qey10

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:13 am

@joy15  Thank you!   This makes a lot of sense!   This could go in the No Discussion Sleuthing page.  bestbud!

So two of the fan favorites, John and Ryan look to be in the running still.  

Thank you again for breaking this down for me, I was getting confuzzled!  cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:15 am

@MiniDiva....no worries..happy to speculate! that's why i am here.. bestbud! giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:58 am

The one poster on Reddit has since clarified that she was in fact not at the group date (so she was just guessing Colton was there by pics)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:25 pm

I’d just like to point out that in the pictures we got of the group date there is only 6 men spotted in the picture but there was a total of 9 guys on that date. So there are 3 other men besides Jordan because was on the 2 on 1 that were there out of the 13 to 12 guys we still believe to be there. It’s hard to get specifics on who else could be be there on that date if we never saw the last 3 men. I do love the speculating though.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:30 pm

I think there were 12 and now 11 since Jordan is home via his IG going from private to public.  Two more will be released at the RC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:59 pm

It's also possible that two guys were both eliminated on the 2:1 date.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:02 pm

star_D wrote:It's also possible that two guys were both eliminated on the 2:1 date.
Yeah that’s possible but i don’t know if anyone else had changed there SM if that was the case.

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:04 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:
star_D wrote:It's also possible that two guys were both eliminated on the 2:1 date.
Yeah that’s possible but i don’t know if anyone else had changed there SM if that was the case.
Maybe the other one is Mike. I am not sure the exact time Mike accepted Darius's follow.
But a 2:1 with model vs model seems possible. giggling

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:08 pm

That would be even better!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:09 pm

star_D wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:
Maybe the other one is Mike. I am not sure the exact time Mike accepted Darius's follow.
But a 2:1 with model vs model seems possible. giggling

But how dramatic if poor Becca kicks both to the curb on the 2:1 date and ends up alone on her birthday? She has a crying fit because she is worried that after everything she has gone through so far on her season and what she endured with Arie, she may still end up alone? Oh, the drama and set up for an eventual true love story?!?   dizzy

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:24 pm

Do we have all the guys sleuthed that were/are on the show? - and their threads? (27?)
Because I'm confused who we know for sure is still on (from the latest pics from Vegas), who might have left recently (SM movement) and who is off for sure ... and what number they are supposed to be down to before or after this "episode 5"?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+70
dee
Kindnesscounts
LadyisaDame
composer53
Al
officeRules
bachrp
BlackHalo
fangirlsamuri
Lawkid
mtnlvr55