SELECT CONTENT

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wholetmeout - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:50 pm

@albean99 I definitely agree with that take about him falling really fast and being really intense when it comes to love! I don't know how his season would go, but I think that's the exciting part for me. With Jason and Colton and Ben H, I think it would be so predictable because I feel like I can pretty much predict exactly how the season would go and how the post-season would go. With Blake, there's a lot more uncertainty and I think that's what makes it exciting

At the very least, I feel confident he would really fall in love and make a genuine attempt to make it work and I can't say that for like 95% of our Bachelors and all of our other Bachelor potentials. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

wholetmeout - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BowenAnderson Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:49 pm

I think they ultimately want a story. The way things play out on Monday could truly open a door for him to TB.

I know my heart hurts thinking about him getting hurt. Monday is going to be good TV.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:20 pm

Help! I lost my mojo about Blake. When he first met her with Bradley, I thought wow and even asked how they pick the guys to meet her first. I felt how he had a huge advantage being able to meet her early and stand out. That was a good thing. He does seem true blue and even keel. If he’s TB, should be interesting what girls they sign for him and what his true taste in women might be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:57 pm

Pardon my finale rant .

tbh i am failed to see why BK wouldnt let Blake go pre-FRC. Sorry, but " bc Jason was let go pre-FS " is such a lame excuse to me.

Remember Andi season?. She let CS went home pre -overnight as well, yet still managed to let Nick go in the morning of FRC. (eventhough he did pick the ring and met Neil Lane).

One would think BK has all the bargains, thanks to her embarrassing break up on camera. But nope,... watching this season i am convinced that she is actually a true people pleaser in a nutshell. She lets people walk all over her : Ross, Arie, TPTB with her break up, Tia-Colton saga, etc. And in this finale she is submissive to TPTB evil plan to string along Blake till the very2 end by proposing..tbh i wouldn't be surprised if she too will throw the lame excuse: to allow Blakey gets his chance as next TB (yep..another Arie reference right here). So much for a strong, independent woman, eh? . RME so hard!

This season seems like an OTT season for me. They give us the new lowest low with all the controversy surrounding the casts, the chitty  selection of the casts, a new record of uninteresting dates theme and locations. Another new low is how the lead string along the F2. I have watched since Trista Season, yet i have never seen the level of ITMs mentioning falling in love and in love to camera as much as BK did Blake this season. Not to mention, countless VOs and her own BL and convincing words toward Blake ("you make my heart burst, happy", etc) . BK has easily surpassed Andi in my book, and only came close second to Emily as #1 leading on queen. (solely bc an insider info that Emily has slept with Arie multiple times during production LOL).

Blake looks so friggin happy in the picking ring pics, and sound confident in the preview clip. That means BK had give him assurance he needed leading to the finale.I can only hope that Blake was self perceptive enough to check his watch and sun position that day to not get down on one knee. If BK lets him do that, wow...i will forever hate her. LOL

still rooting for Blakey to get his chance at love on my TV. Then again, i realize i may end up hating on him at the end of his season as well. haha!..wash, rinse, repeat! laugh out loud

Alright, end of my rant. tyvm for this safe venting place Smiley

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:05 pm

@Joy15

Nick actually never met Neil Lane or picked out a ring on Andi's season! He thought Neil was coming when Andi knocked on his door.
Even on Kaitlyn's season, he told Neil "I'm so excited to meet you, I was actually supposed to meet you last year but...". 

My opinion? I think Bachelorettes only get away with letting their F2 go early if they've already been through enough trauma. For Ali, it was being dumped by Frank; for Des, it was being dumped by Brooks; for Andi, it was Eric's death; for Rachel, it was a combo of them casting a racist and Peter not proposing. And, for Emily, it was just because she's royalty and got every single thing she asked for. I don't really think Becca has had a tough season; she's had it pretty easy and I think they were going to make her do this no matter what. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:06 pm

Joy15 wrote:Pardon my finale rant .

tbh i am failed to see why BK wouldnt let Blake go pre-FRC. Sorry, but " bc Jason was let go pre-FS " is such a lame excuse to me.

Remember Andi season?. She let CS went home pre -overnight as well, yet still managed to let Nick go in the morning of FRC. (eventhough he did pick the ring and met Neil Lane).

One would think BK has all the bargains, thanks to her embarrassing break up on camera. But nope,... watching this season i am convinced that she is actually a true people pleaser in a nutshell. She lets people walk all over her : Ross, Arie, TPTB with her break up, Tia-Colton saga, etc. And in this finale she is submissive to TPTB evil plan to string along Blake till the very2 end by proposing..tbh i wouldn't be surprised if she too will throw the lame excuse: to allow Blakey gets his chance as next TB (yep..another Arie reference right here). So much for a strong, independent woman, eh? . RME so hard!

This season seems like an OTT season for me. They give us the new lowest low with all the controversy surrounding the casts, the chitty  selection of the casts, a new record of uninteresting dates theme and locations. Another new low is how the lead string along the F2. I have watched since Trista Season, yet i have never seen the level of ITMs mentioning falling in love and in love to camera as much as BK did Blake this season. Not to mention, countless VOs and her own BL and convincing words toward Blake ("you make my heart burst, happy", etc) . BK has easily surpassed Andi in my book, and only came close second to Emily as #1 leading on queen. (solely bc an insider info that Emily has slept with Arie multiple times during production LOL).

Blake looks so friggin happy in the picking ring pics, and sound confident in the preview clip. That means BK had give him assurance he needed leading to the finale.I can only hope that Blake was self perceptive enough to check his watch and sun position that day to not get down on one knee. If BK lets him do that, wow...i will forever hate her. LOL

still rooting for Blakey to get his chance at love on my TV. Then again, i realize i may end up hating on him at the end of his season as well. haha!..wash, rinse, repeat! laugh out loud

Alright, end of my rant. tyvm for this safe venting place Smiley

ITA 100% agree Thank You!  Becca IMO worst B'ette I have ever seen. I hate to call her a Monster. But hey since she already did, I'll just agree with her, how about that? wholetmeout - Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 2498057887

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:08 pm

@Aria

thanks for the correction!!.so much Nick on my TV that i get that one messed up..LOL..

so,,dont you think
- the Tia-Colton saga
- the messy break up with Arie on camera
couldn't be categorized as influential and "traumatic" for her?

just curious Smiley.

I personally think the break up still can be used as a golden ticket for a pass of dumping the F2 at FRC. But thats just JMO. She is submissive and loyal to a fault, thats for sure. IMO

Last edited by Joy15 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:09 pm

I'm myself am tired all her excuses. Bottom line: she's spineless and morally compromised. A black widow. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:14 pm

@Joy15

I don't think the Tia/Colton stuff was. She seemed barely affected by that to me. In general, she has a very absorptive personality...nothing seems to really get her down or angry for more than a sec.

I think the Arie stuff did and, if she had asked for that while she was negotiating her contract (when they likely really, really wanted her), they probably would have given it to her. As the season is filming, though, I think they always want one big, heartbreaking, tear-filled moment. And that hasn't really happened yet this season. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by nananana Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:32 pm

Damn just because Blake fell head over heals for her doesn't make Becca a monster.... this is the premise of the TV show. If Becca qualifies as a monster, so does Ben Higgins, Sean Lowe, Kaitlyn, Ashley Rosenbaum, many more. (examples off the top of my head, leads whose F2 seemed to truly fall for them & made it to the FRC).

All IMO.

nananana

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:33 pm

Aria wrote:@albean99 I definitely agree with that take about him falling really fast and being really intense when it comes to love! I don't know how his season would go, but I think that's the exciting part for me. With Jason and Colton and Ben H, I think it would be so predictable because I feel like I can pretty much predict exactly how the season would go and how the post-season would go. With Blake, there's a lot more uncertainty and I think that's what makes it exciting

At the very least, I feel confident he would really fall in love and make a genuine attempt to make it work and I can't say that for like 95% of our Bachelors and all of our other Bachelor potentials. 

IMO.

so much this. People seem to not like how emotional he is, but I personally like it? laugh out loud I feel like Blake would bring a very raw and passionate side to been a lead in this show. We haven't seen that portrayed in a long time for the male leads. I feel like every bachelor we had recently has been very calculated and not as emotionally invested in the process. As you said, Jason/Colton/Ben H are going to deliver the regular formula/storylines during and after the show. I would rather have Peter instead of these three tbh at least he is going to serve us eye candy laugh out loud
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:48 pm

Aria wrote:@Joy15

I don't think the Tia/Colton stuff was. She seemed barely affected by that to me. In general, she has a very absorptive personality...nothing seems to really get her down or angry for more than a sec.

I think the Arie stuff did and, if she had asked for that while she was negotiating her contract (when they likely really, really wanted her), they probably would have given it to her. As the season is filming, though, I think they always want one big, heartbreaking, tear-filled moment. And that hasn't really happened yet this season. IMO.

yeah.. i think you nailed it with the bolded. I remember lurking on the non-spoiled thread and saw some posters mentioned how they couldn't read Becca's BL giggling . Folks over there have predicted Lauren as F1 going by her emotions. IIRC.

as for Arie break up, yeah.. i wished. I have heard Emiy had tonz of T&C for agreeing to do the show. To name a few : not showing the FS cards , early episodes filming in Charlotte, the wuv story being shown, etc. Then again, Emily had more than enough time from her break up to the filming, while BK didnt have that. So, that might factored in as well i guess.

there is a psychology theory called "emotional deposit" (ED) came to mind. In order to develop and maintain relationship one has to have a certain good amount of ED to begin with. I reckon BK got the lack of it, since i think the break up shook her confidence to the core and the hurt was still raw and new when she began her own season.

Let's say, to be an Ette one supposed to have 1000 ED( you know, to connect with 25+guys laugh out loud)  while she actually only had 100 due to her emotional state after the recent break up. Hence why she looked so drained and far from engaging started from episode 3. IMO. Rachel, OTOH, it seems she has the right amount of ED, since she wasnt in love with Nick to begin with LOL. Thus we got an exciting season with an energetic, engaging lead. Same goes with Ashley season, with her bubbly personality .She wasnt even falling in love with Brad back then.

I just found its interestingly ironic that the former F1s Jen Schefft and Becca got the total opposite storyline : rejecting both vs in love with both of the F2s LOL.  I would lump these two in the same category as lacking of ED when they began their own seasons. JMO

i think more or less the emotional mishap also factored in BK's final decision. Her fear of something too good to be true (in Arie's case)-on which she labelled to Blake during FS convo , daddy issue and ideal projection of her dad might came to play in picking G.

I remember you have mentioned the F1s turned Ette overall track record was not good : Jen didnt end up with anyone,  Em i think broken up within a year? . We'll see with B n G though...TWT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Horstmann - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+101
Fleurdesel
Ash2214
alwayscooking
ishkabaha
missnana