SELECT CONTENT

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - Screencaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - Screencaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 2 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - Screencaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:16 am

My favorite part of the episode was dark horse Jason guzzling his drink and trying to be invisible during the awkward model/chicken spat. I may end up liking him best. I don't see a real stand out this season. I wonder who will be the next bachelor from this group?

I didn't see much chemistry from her with Blake. Perhaps Colton gets to Thailand instead of him. There are a lot of Colton caps.

@veg_out I tend to think that gazebo cap is just B roll with a VO. She has on a different white dress than the last cap of the preview which I think is the FRC. Neither cap is spoilerish imo.

I think if Thailand wasn't the location for the FD, LCD and FRC we'd have caps with more guys than just Jason. 2 locations and only one (obvious) guy seems a bit skimpy for mid season episodes. They did change it up slightly from JoJo. Her FDs were in Hua Hin. I remember there being a cap of Chase in the ocean.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - Screencaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 2 Empty Re: BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - Screencaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:41 pm

Epi 3 Preview SCs are up

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:31 pm

Thanks for the caps LB.

Nassau horseback riding: I compared hairlines in the back, plus the poof in the front and think this is Blake, so this would be his 2nd 1:1. His "I'm falling in love with you" cap is from a group date because her earrings match and the guys are in tuxes.
BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - Screencaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 2 A25b0910
BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - Screencaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 2 Ae5c2010BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - Screencaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 2 B7372910
LB's caps
Horses (Dudley and Cheyenne) at Happy Trails Stable in Nassau:
BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - Screencaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 2 4c8dbd_40a39155923f4088b333f8e7628cf0ea~mv2_d_3264_2448_s_4_2
source

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:00 pm

Grace, good find. BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - Screencaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION	 - Page 2 1710264613

So is Nassau episode 6 or 7 (pre-HTDs)? I jotted some thoughts down--see if anything resonates with you.

Something I noticed: Becca has a LOT of different backgrounds for her ITMs. A LOT, IMO. It makes me wonder if something changed at some point, and they had to backfill the story. Case in point, the whole trust theme of this episode. I hadn't seen something like that so early with a Bette in a few seasons, if recollection serves me well. Anyway, the location of those might be useful, helpful. I've also noticed a LOT of splicing of VOs this season--laziness by TPTB or something to ponder?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:55 pm

Epi 4 Preview SCs are up.  

Its been a busy day but uploading SCs took a little while, since I could only upload 3 at a time.  So they are up much later than normal or than when I'd hoped to get them up.  Anyway...  Happy sleuthing!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELORETTE 14 - Becca Kufrin - Screencaps - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum