SELECT CONTENT

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

januariejoonya -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:06 am

sanlee088 wrote:I don’t think the show ran over this couple like so many expected them to do. I hope they do a TV wedding! I think they would do it!
Well, I look at it this way....the only other couple in history that this happened to also had a tv wedding so guess it's entirely possible that it would happen again.....maybe payment for the weird season??

BTW @Lucas, loved #4 on your list.....so true.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

januariejoonya -  Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I don’t think the show ran over this couple like so many expected them to do. I hope they do a TV wedding! I think they would do it!
Well, I look at it this way....the only other couple in history that this happened to also had a tv wedding so guess it's entirely possible that it would happen again.....maybe payment for the weird season??

BTW @Lucas, loved #4 on your list.....so true.

handwave

Based on their reaction to a TV wedding it seems like they may also be taking my unsolicited #1 on their own.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:47 pm

OK, English is my second language. So what did Arie mean by "Lauren has a spec in her left eye"?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:52 pm

Maggenzm wrote:OK, English is my second language. So what did Arie mean by "Lauren has a spec in her left eye"?

Maggenzm

I took it to mean she has a little mark in her iris (the colored part of her eye) because he gazes into them so intently.  A lot of people have a little speck of black on their eye, especially if your eyes are light in color. I have one and doctors will comment on it when I have my eyes examined.  It is a little black mark on my right eye and because they are blue you can see the speck up close.  Hope that answers your question.  Lauren has grayish green hazel eyes.  They seem to change color with the light.  Very pretty.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:26 pm

littlereddress wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:OK, English is my second language. So what did Arie mean by "Lauren has a spec in her left eye"?

Maggenzm

I took it to mean she has a little mark in her iris (the colored part of her eye) because he gazes into them so intently.  A lot of people have a little speck of black on their eye, especially if your eyes are light in color. I have one and doctors will comment on it when I have my eyes examined.  It is a little black mark on my right eye and because they are blue you can see the speck up close.   Hope that answers your question.  Lauren has grayish green hazel eyes.  They seem to change color with the light.  Very pretty.

Littlereddress, I understand. Yes to the bold. He looks at her with passion.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:13 pm

littlereddress wrote:

Maggenzm

I took it to mean she has a little mark in her iris (the colored part of her eye) because he gazes into them so intently.  A lot of people have a little speck of black on their eye, especially if your eyes are light in color. I have one and doctors will comment on it when I have my eyes examined.  It is a little black mark on my right eye and because they are blue you can see the speck up close.   Hope that answers your question.  Lauren has grayish green hazel eyes.  They seem to change color with the light.  Very pretty.

Arie made a comment on the show that he loved discovering the spec in Lauren's left eye - just one of the many little things that he enjoyed learning about her. I picked it up from that in an earlier post.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:56 pm

It’s just so sweet how he notices/remembers the littlest details like the spec in her left eye and the pair of American flag shorts that she wore when they first met that day in June 2017. beatingheart
So many funny little things, interesting coincidences  with these two - like his ex gf (Sydney) and her ex fiancé (Chris) went to high school together and follow each other on IG laugh out loud (according to RS and other places I’ve read). What are the odds?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:52 am

TheWrongReasons wrote: - like his ex gf (Sydney) and her ex fiancé (Chris) went to high school together and follow each other on IG laugh out loud (according to RS and other places I’ve read). What are the odds?

Maybe the ex's will get together, and they can all double date.  Now that would be something!  giggling
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:04 am

I think they have received so much unfair crap from a lot of people in the media, that I honestly hope they make it, one of the stupidest think that I've heard is that they are going to get married to prove the haters wrong and honestly Arie doesn't seem to me like a guy that cares that much about what people think and they do seem happy.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:58 am

LiboLRC wrote:I  think they have received so much unfair crap from a lot of people in the media, that I honestly hope they make it, one of the stupidest think that I've heard is that they are going to get married to prove the haters wrong and honestly Arie doesn't seem to me like a guy that cares that much about what people think and they do seem happy.

ITA - that's stupid. I think that it takes two things to make a relationship work in the long term - love - and commitment. Love is hard to define but easy to feel and IMO both Lauren and Arie have that "feeling" for each other. IMO the reason they want marriage ASAP is because they both want that commitment to each other also. From my own experience, once you decide that you want that commitment, it can't happen soon enough. My wife and I were engaged for about a month before we married and that was 36 years ago. We are still as committed now as we were then, and we still have that same love. Just not as often ...

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:51 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
LiboLRC wrote:I  think they have received so much unfair crap from a lot of people in the media, that I honestly hope they make it, one of the stupidest think that I've heard is that they are going to get married to prove the haters wrong and honestly Arie doesn't seem to me like a guy that cares that much about what people think and they do seem happy.

ITA - that's stupid. I think that it takes two things to make a relationship work in the long term - love - and commitment. Love is hard to define but easy to feel and IMO both Lauren and Arie have that "feeling" for each other. IMO the reason they want marriage ASAP is because they both want that commitment to each other also. From my own experience, once you decide that you want that commitment, it can't happen soon enough. My wife and I were engaged for about a month before we married and that was 36 years ago. We are still as committed now as we were then, and we still have that same love. Just not as often ...

Lucas15 I totally agree with you. I was with my husband 5 months married and just celebrated 29 years. My parents were dating less than that and celebrated 62 years of marriage. If you feel it and know it just works. They are right they have been through good and bad and it made them stronger.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:15 pm

I think it all depends on the couple, the challenges they have to deal with etc and how dedicated they are to making it work. 
I knew one month after dating my husband that he was the one.  We dated 9 months and then got engaged. We will be married 39 yrs this summer. 
It's not all rainbows and unicorns. It's been a lot of work. A LOT. A lot of compromise from each of us. 
That's why the vows say what they say.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Jr & Lauren Luyendyk - FAN Forum - General Discussion

+51
Norcalgal
suzq
Eagle Eye
Jolena
Relalou