SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 37 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:57 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgg_nvMnm_M/

She looks fabulous!  

Here is her quote
Lauren Burnham""Too glam to give a damn."'✨
I think Lauren is very funny! She is quickly becoming a fave! she has 523K on IG
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 37 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:12 am

alwaystulips wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@rosefever it's hard to say. Every couple is different. Every one has an opinion.

We'll continue to fan in this thread and enjoy it. yes

I wonder when they planned that trip. I think that is the best thing a couple can do, take off and get away together. It's a very elaborate trip that takes time to plan. Does anyone know when they'll be returning?

We still have the road trip to pack up Lauren to look forward to.

I was wondering that, too.  Arie said they’ll be doing the road trip from VA Beach to Scottsdale at the end of the month.  Maybe they’ll fly back to the east coast early this week and stay a few days in VA Beach while they pack up Lauren’s things.  

If he competes, Arie has a race in Long Beach April 13-15.  Maybe they’ll try to be in Scottsdale by Easter, April 1, so they can settle in for a week or so ?

Sorry to quote myself and double post, but just to add to their schedule, it looks like Arie will be a guest at the Southern Women’s Show in Nashville on Friday, April 6 at 2pm.

https://southernshows.com/wna/happening/feature/331

https://southernshows.com/wna/happening/feature/1155

Good to know! I need to check it out as the event is about 10 minutes from my office.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:52 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Intothegloaming wrote:Calling it now - Lauren’s dress will be Hailey Page and they will honeymoon in the Maldives Smiley.  I can’t figure out how to post the screen caps from my phone but Arie just liked a picture from a Maldives resort and Lauren started following Hailey Page within the past 24 hours!

Oooh, good catch!  Thanks for sharing.  yes
I keep saying that this show is long overdue for a visit to the Maldives so wonder if they are doing excursions and getting trips to check out possible future locations??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:57 am

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-fiancee-lauren-burnham-are-enjoying-a-barcelona-escape-at-this-resort/amp

Arie and Lauren are the first 'celebrities' to stay at this hotel/resort as it just opened in January.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:58 am

Maggenzm wrote:
littlereddress wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

The scene when she greeted him at the front door got me.  It was like watching two lovers being reunited again after a long time.  Their smiles and excitement were priceless!  

It rings of the statement "you don't know what you have until you no longer have it" and he came full circle.  I believe men especially do this.  Which one should I be with - the one I can't live without - the one I can't stop thinking of.  He did not have that opportunity in the bubble because he was able to be with both of them.   The Harry Met Sally Speech - you're the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of when I go to sleep."  He doesn't have to have a list of adjectives why he feels that way, he just does and it took not being in Lauren's presence for it hit home IMO.

Isn't that what Arie said at the break up? I go to sleep, I think about Lauren. I wake up, I think about Lauren... This remind me of About last night with Demi Moore. After Rob Lowe broke up her, he realized he couldn't live without her, the look on his face is the same look Arie had... when talking to CH, my heart went out to him. He is so happy now, I am very happy they are back together.
They really look like they belong together.

Yes, I remember Arie did say that in interview. I will have to catch About Last Night.

Watch the Harry Met Sally Final scene speech.  He made it on New Year's eve, I always tear up because he lets her go and then realizes he can't live without her.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:38 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Another fan video.  Very cute and the song is "Perfect" :gotcha:  for them!  

Beautiful song!! I've never heard it before but I'll be looking it up now. So suitable for Arie and Lauren! hearthumbsup Thanks for sharing.

LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 37 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:40 pm

OT

I ordered personalized calendars at xmas time from WalMart. I'm on their mailing list. Look at today's subject line. laugh out loud

Walmart Photo Centre [offers@walmartphotocentre.ca]

WOW! WOW! WOW!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OT

I ordered personalized calendars at xmas time from WalMart. I'm on their mailing list. Look at today's subject line. laugh out loud

WOW! WOW! WOW!

I love that!

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:47 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:20 pm

I think their lavish the-stuff-of-dreams vacay is coming close to an end.

It's so cute how Arie is always snapping artsy instagram-worthy candid pics of Lauren in every new setting they're in.

And here's Arie being a dork-a-doodle and the "cutest there ever was" by not willing to compromise on the angles and aesthetics of his photography lmao. laugh out loud   

Source: instagram.com/laureneburnham

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:35 pm

^aww he really is a cute dork. I like his tweet composite of pics, too. What a great Insta fiancé laugh out loud

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:OT

WOW! WOW! WOW!

I love that!
Amazing!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Brill wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Another fan video.  Very cute and the song is "Perfect" :gotcha:  for them!  

Beautiful song!! I've never heard it before but I'll be looking it up now.  So suitable for Arie and Lauren! hearthumbsup  Thanks for sharing.

That was beautiful. The song and words are perfect for them. You can relive their journey just by the words. Arie always complimenting her on how she looks. And them dancing in the street. I loved it.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass