SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:52 pm

Thank you for bring that over.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:42 pm

littlereddress wrote:I don't think we are allowed to bring stuff over from Reddit but a woman posted that she witnessed Arie and Lauren at the Japanese restaurant and they were talking and seemed happy and loving, there were nice to the servers and seemed like a normal couple.  No paps around.  Arie did not look at his phone which I think is a true sign he was interested in his company, haha.   She said Lauren is very beautiful in person.  I have no reason not to believe her and I am glad someone witnessed them in a more organic environment.  

That’s awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:58 pm

@everglow thank you for the IG stories!  Gosh, they are having so much fun.

I love goofy Arie on a bike.  He cracks me up.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:15 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@rosefever it's hard to say. Every couple is different. Every one has an opinion.

We'll continue to fan in this thread and enjoy it. yes

I wonder when they planned that trip. I think that is the best thing a couple can do, take off and get away together. It's a very elaborate trip that takes time to plan. Does anyone know when they'll be returning?

We still have the road trip to pack up Lauren to look forward to.

I was wondering that, too.  Arie said they’ll be doing the road trip from VA Beach to Scottsdale at the end of the month.  Maybe they’ll fly back to the east coast early this week and stay a few days in VA Beach while they pack up Lauren’s things.  

If he competes, Arie has a race in Long Beach April 13-15.  Maybe they’ll try to be in Scottsdale by Easter, April 1, so they can settle in for a week or so ?

Sorry to quote myself and double post, but just to add to their schedule, it looks like Arie will be a guest at the Southern Women’s Show in Nashville on Friday, April 6 at 2pm.

https://southernshows.com/wna/happening/feature/331

https://southernshows.com/wna/happening/feature/1155
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:18 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgg_nvMnm_M/

She looks fabulous!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:23 pm

If you aren't familar with racing. It is just like any other sport. You have your family and friends right there on race day. I feel Lauren will be that very supportive person. Just like Emily was with Ricky. If he loves to travel and wants her by his side. If this is what they want I say go for it. Good way to see the world. Sounds like Arie has a bucket list going. Pizza in Italy check. Smiley

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:44 pm

littlereddress wrote:Much appreciation to Thewrongreasons and Guardianangel for bringing them over as it makes it so much easier for some of us who are not on IG.  handwave
heartglasses Thank you to you and everyone in this thread for all your great posts! Love this fan thread :sprinklehearts

Mommyof2 wrote:Arie's recent IG post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgf_XlKFvt4/

This was funny and Arie liked it.  laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgewZ1Gn6EI/

Credit: @Arie Luyendyk  LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 36 1f339
ariejr Mondays  LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 36 2764  LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 36 1f607

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgg_nvMnm_M/

She looks fabulous!  
Credit: @Lauren Burnham  LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 36 1f339
laureneburnham Too glam to give a damn. LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 36 2728
LadiesWhoBrunch - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 36 1f4f7  cred to @ariejr for being the best insta fiancé in the biz

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:21 pm

@alwaystulips

To mark down another day on their calendar--he is also a guest for Sky High's #LadiesWhoBrunch on April 8th, a fundraising event in Houston
that benefits children fighting pediatric cancer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfyRSYthFvb/?taken-by=skyhighforkids

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:03 pm

That’s awesome!  Thanks @everglow
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:08 pm

Another fan video. Very cute and the song is "Perfect" :gotcha: for them!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:49 pm

It's nice to see such huge genuine smiles. The love and affection is very evident. Great vid. I always give the poster of any fan vid, credit by liking the vid, click on the youtube, and click on the thumbs up.

At around 2:05, when they are on the horses, Arie's hand is holding her hand on her horse. laugh out loud He doesn't let go!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:52 pm

littlereddress wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:Awww the A/L Virginia Beach reunion scene was so sweet and a little unexpected to me. I didn’t expect Lauren to embrace Arie in such a raw, unfiltered, exuberant manner - I expected her to be happy and emotional but a bit reserved and apprehensive since he’d just broken her heart in November. It kind of caught my breath how deeply in love she must be with Arie to just throw all caution to the wind and just let herself feel the happiness of seeing him again. I guess the fact that he’s willing to be “hated” by America for a chance to be with her might have helped, too laugh out loud

In the most recent Almost Famous podcast episode, they was a part where Ben seemed just in awe and maybe a little bit envious of how incredibly supportive Lauren has been of Arie - another surprise for me as I wasn’t expecting Ben to feel that way.

The scene when she greeted him at the front door got me.  It was like watching two lovers being reunited again after a long time.  Their smiles and excitement were priceless!  

It rings of the statement "you don't know what you have until you no longer have it" and he came full circle.  I believe men especially do this.  Which one should I be with - the one I can't live without - the one I can't stop thinking of.  He did not have that opportunity in the bubble because he was able to be with both of them.   The Harry Met Sally Speech - you're the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last thing I think of when I go to sleep."  He doesn't have to have a list of adjectives why he feels that way, he just does and it took not being in Lauren's presence for it hit home IMO.

Isn't that what Arie said at the break up? I go to sleep, I think about Lauren. I wake up, I think about Lauren... This remind me of About last night with Demi Moore. After Rob Lowe broke up her, he realized he couldn't live without her, the look on his face is the same look Arie had... when talking to CH, my heart went out to him. He is so happy now, I am very happy they are back together.
They really look like they belong together.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass