SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 45 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:56 am

Found these posts on IG of Arie and Lauren.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgKCo7mHIEG/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgJ7pE2HWqh/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 45 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:05 am

Nice find, @Mommyof2 ! So funny that the person also saw them in Paris on their first 1-on-1 ... so many instances of happenstance when it comes to these two!

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:08 am

From the same account.  She saw them in Paris when they were filming their 1on1.  Look at how Arie looks at Lauren in some of these photos.  awwww

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be1jmMUHjaJ/?utm_source=ig_web_share
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:51 am

Man that's Crazy

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:39 am

They’re meant to be laugh out loud
These are all signs haha

- their exes just happened to be high school classmates
- they met at a race track because Lauren’s friend wanted to see another driver ... three months before Arie was announced as Bachelor to everyone’s surprise
- a random person just happened to stumble upon them on their first date in Europe and on their first trip back from Europe as an official couple

I wonder if there are any more fun things like this that have already occurred or will occur laugh out loud

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion   - Page 45 Tumblr_mjou4itruV1s316yco1_500
via Giphy

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:35 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Arie went to church with Lauren?!?  Hallelujah!  Smiley

So glad to see them at church !
It’s a big part of Lauren’s life !
Nice to see A open to going !
Means he is sensitive to things important to her !
Like her going to races to support him!

It’s Trinity Church in V Beach ! Great church !!
PTL

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:39 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:So I became inspired to make my first ever fan vid laugh out loud
I have no idea how to edit video clips so it’s pics only ... I really love the song beatingheart

I love this you did a great job at capturing their love. They do just have this special look when they look at each other. They both look so happy.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:47 pm

@Iluvbachette thank you Smiley
And ITA - there really is something so special and sweet between these two beatingheart

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:58 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@Iluvbachette thank you Smiley
And ITA - there really is something so special and sweet between these two beatingheart
I think it's because they are both all-in, no holds barred.

They're probably packing up her stuff as we speak. Is that a bachelor record?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:05 pm

rosefever wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:@Iluvbachette thank you Smiley
I think it's because they are both all-in, no holds barred.

They're probably packing up her stuff as we speak. Is that a bachelor record?

Then, they will go to Dallas and pick up her stuff on the way to AZ.I wonder if they will meet up with Jojo/Jordan, Rachel/Brown, and or Sean/Catherine?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:19 pm

Check this out. This couple saw Arie and Lauren in Iceland. They talk about it around the 6:05 mark.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:34 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Check this out.  This couple saw Arie and Lauren in Iceland.  They talk about it around the 6:05 mark.  

That's sweet. They said Arie is tall and goodlooking and Lauren is beautiful and petite. And that Arie is cool IRL.

I have heard so many people say Arie is more handsome in person so I am inclined to think this is true.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - FAN FORUM - Media SM - Discussion

+50
Macswife8
Ladybug82
Ayana
Jolena
nikikass